How much can you lose on a oral cutting cycle (6weeks)

dark child

Awards
How much can you lose with a winstrol, anavar, proviron oral cycle weight loss

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Wheres the test? I can tell you this without test and CUTTING your going to feel like ****. And your gains are maintained by how you diet, not by the amount of AAS you dump in your body.

Diet is key. without it, your body is nothing :).

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
that would be diet and cardio dependent obviously and will vary from person to person. gotta give a bit more info, but its a broad question to begin with.

dark child

Awards
Wheres the test? I can tell you this without test and CUTTING your going to feel like ****. And your gains are maintained by how you diet, not by the amount of AAS you dump in your body.

Diet is key. without it, your body is nothing :).
so add a lil test to it. i got testosterone e on hand but want it cause all kind of water weight??

Thought proviron would be used like a test?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
so add a lil test to it. i got testosterone e on hand but want it cause all kind of water weight??
You clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about. I suggest you research a little more before planning a cycle.

dark child

Awards
You clearly dont have a clue what you are talking about. I suggest you research a little more before planning a cycle.
Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
Thats what its design for and plenty other features. This cycle was design by pro's just iffy about straight test with a long ester. What run it with amiridex. If you got any info it will be apperciated
I was just concern about someone results and how much weight they lost.

The diet is to give a lil more info
Cal-2230
fat-78
carb-187
pro-204
This changes it all depends on my bmr it will be adjusted

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you gain water weight on a test cycle, guess what happens when the cycle ends? you lose the water weight. so for actual fat loss its irrelevant, it just may have you retaining some water on the cycle. But you don't have to have the test at a high level either, even just 200 puts you over normal levels and has pretty low to minimal water retention

And winny orally lowers SHBG too, can take it down to almost 0

dark child

Awards
when you gain water weight on a test cycle, guess what happens when the cycle ends? you lose the water weight. so for actual fat loss its irrelevant, it just may have you retaining some water on the cycle. But you don't have to have the test at a high level either, even just 200 puts you over normal levels and has pretty low to minimal water retention

And winny orally lowers SHBG too, can take it down to almost 0
ok good info bro so will it be any harm with a slow ester like test e or should i go with test prop or cyp

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok good info bro so will it be any harm with a slow ester like test e or should i go with test prop or cyp
the differnce is pretty minor, and like I said once the cycle is over its all the same anyhow

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
so test e want be bad at all
Take a small dose of Test E, 250mg a week with like 2 PES erase caps a day that will keep water off. Im on 400mg of Test E weekly (cruise) and during spring time ill take Erase and it sheds the water off me well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so test e want be bad at all
not at a low dose. if you are fairly lean to begin with, 200-250 a week won't raise estrogen all that much. And if whatever it is you are cutting for (vacation, etc) is going to be after PCT anyhow then whether you bloat a little while you are on is irrelevant anyhow. I know plenty of guys who don't bloat even at over 600 a week of test e too, so it is a bit individual

dark child

Awards
Take a small dose of Test E, 250mg a week with like 2 PES erase caps a day that will keep water off. Im on 400mg of Test E weekly (cruise) and during spring time ill take Erase and it sheds the water off me well.
cool. and erase??? ok just found it its something like a diuretic..

dark child

Awards
not at a low dose. if you are fairly lean to begin with, 200-250 a week won't raise estrogen all that much. And if whatever it is you are cutting for (vacation, etc) is going to be after PCT anyhow then whether you bloat a little while you are on is irrelevant anyhow. I know plenty of guys who don't bloat even at over 600 a week of test e too, so it is a bit individual
alright i will try 250 a wk of test e should i put in some amiridex stop the test conversion to estrogen?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. and erase??? ok just found it its something like a diuretic..
It's not a diuretic at all. It's an AI, which can "dry you up," but that's due to reduced estrogen and not via fluid/electrolyte manipulation.

dark child

Awards
It's not a diuretic at all. It's an AI, which can "dry you up," but that's due to reduced estrogen and not via fluid/electrolyte manipulation.
so its something like amiridex? should that be ran on cycle or pct for best results??