Mauibuilt's PH to Gear Transition

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
First, i'll try to fill you as much information about myself that many seem to leave out when asking for assistance/advice on their proposed cycle. Second, i'll propose my cycle and will ask questions hopefully the vets/experiences users can provide input.

I am a 21 y/o male, but will be 22 before this cycle is underway. I have been weight training off and on for 8 years, but actually knew what I was doing for 5 years. I am currently 5'7-5'8" (depends who's measuring). I started weight lifting at 117 lbs and built up to 193.5 pounds (90% muscle/10% fat -rough estimate). If I were to classify my bodytype i'd say I am an ecto/meso. I can eat whatever I want and not put on excess bodyfat...I will put on a little, but if I cut cals for a week (maybe less) i'll lose it. However, I do put on muscle faster than the average lifter, but nothing compared to genetic freaks or others with large structures. Therefore, I bulk year around -see food diet (~3000-3500+ cals/day)...I have not done a cutting cycle ever!! I wouldn't say my diet is excellent, but its good enough to get a large amount of protein (~300+ grams) and to put on the muscle I need without excess bodyfat, just b/c i'm lucky to have a high metabolism.

I am currently taking 1test/4ad/m1,4ad (I have a log posted - 3rd PH cycle in 2 years, last one about a year ago). I started the cycle at 185ish and have gained 8.5 pounds leading me to a weight of 193.5 lbs @ 12% bf. I am in the third week and will be taking it for 6 weeks, so I will finish up the cycle on Oct 18 if all goes according to plan. I will then do PCT for 4 weeks taking Nolva, 6oxo, and Trib. Two weeks following PCT I will do my first cutting phase for 3-4 weeks to get to 8% bf without any cutting supps (just decrease in cals and cardio)....hopefully it will not take me longer than 4 weeks.

Once I get down to 8% ish bf I will begin my first AAS cycle. In stock I have Test enanthate, nandralone decaonate, boldenone undecyclate, and trenbolone acetate (all homebrewed powders). I did a poll about a year ago on a proposed cycle between a test/dbol cycle or a test base/tren transdermal cycle....the test/dbol cycle was greatly favored.

I know I will be using test, however, I have deca and boldenone on hand as well. I will not be taking dbol. I know for a first time user I can get away with taking just test @500mg/wk for 10 weeks, and more is not always better.

I've already had all the AAS for over a year, but have just been waiting till my body is in prime shape and I am ready for the darkside. Therefore, it would be a waste of boldenone and deca if I do not do another AAS in 2005 b/c the AAS would expire.

Here are my proposed cycles:
1) Test Enanthate
Weeks 1-2 1000mg/wk (frontload)
Weeks 3-10 500mg/wk
PCT nolva

2)Test Enanthate/Nandralone Decaonate
Test wks 1-2 1000mg/wk (frontload)
Test wks 3-12 500mg/wk
Deca wks 1-10 400mg/wk
PCT nolva, hcg

3) Test Enanthate/Boldenone Undecyclate
Test wks 1-2 1000mg/wk (frontload)
Test wks 3-12 500mg/wk
Boldenone Undecyclate wks 1-12 400mg/wk
PCT nolva, hcg

My question is, should I stick with just a test only cycle for my first cycle or possibly run a stack b/c I already have the gear?

Note: I'm not asking which cycle I should do, b/c I haven't decided whether to take #2 or #3 yet...I know the pros/cons of both and have done extensive research...it comes down to how I look at the end of my cut. If muscle dymentia is extreme, I will run the deca, if not, I will run the boldenone. Let me rephrase that, of course I want to get bigger but if I cut and my self esteem drops b/c I feel like a pinner, I will run the deca...if I still feel big after I cut, I will run the boldenone.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
hell, if you have it............... it'd be hard to turn down. #2 looks like a winner to me

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you use an AI like letro with Test E. at that frontloading dose. Maybe your not gyno prone, but that cycle would last about 1 or 2 weeks and I'd be going into early PCT if I wasn't using one.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I prefer 3 myself. But you might want to run the test E 1-2 weeks longer than the EQ (instead of frontloading) just so they end up clearing around the same time.

ManBeast

bulkmuscle

Awards
imo your test dosages seem way too high for your size

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
most say 500mg/wk is minimum dosage for test...the reason i'm frontloading with 1000mg/wk for the first two weeks is b/c i am not going to run a fast acting compound to jumpstart my cycle.

bulkmuscle

Awards
does frontloading with double dosages even work?

im thinking metaphorically.. if the train still goes the same speed, why does it matter how many track-cars are attached to it? ie, if its slow acting why would it matter how much you dose, if you're still gonna hafta wait for its effects

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
does frontloading with double dosages even work?

im thinking metaphorically.. if the train still goes the same speed, why does it matter how many track-cars are attached to it? ie, if its slow acting why would it matter how much you dose, if you're still gonna hafta wait for its effects
yes
doubling the dosages on the test e for the first two weeks will give hime 118% of his weekly intended dosage. Doubling the first week and going 1 and a half the seconde will put him at 98% of his intended doage released after.

For details on how this works go here http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
great post skye....how common is the test flu for users who frontload?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
That is hard to say. no one actually agrees on what cause it. My personal belief is that it is a combanation of impurities in the powders and the carboxylic acids that result from hydrolysis of the esterfied hormone. I believe this because some people are more likely to get the flu with certain esters and by and large the problems really tend (at least it seams) to be a problem with vet gear, or anyone else that uses low grade powders.