Worst PH luck....1 more attempt

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
So i have the worst prohormone luck, i have tried 3 prohormones and 3 times i have been screwed.
1st i took a superdrol clone: 2 weeks in I got extremely sick(hospital, doctors..etc) and had to quit (not related to the ph)
2nd i took a max lmg clone: my body did not react well to this compound and this time i had to quit due to side effects
3rd i took hdrol: went up to 5 weeks with no gains or sides and ended up being a fake
I have wasted time and money, but also learned alot of valuable lessons. one is ask alot of questions and do alot of research before you take anything. So i would like to ask and hear opinions on trying another prohormone. I am looking into a lot, and i am open to any except superdrol and phera plex, and also maxlmg (13 ethy 3). My thoughts are Epistane/Havoc, Mechabol/pmag, finaflex 550 or some sort of 19nor,M14add, and there are alot of other ph's out there that i am open too and also stacks. If anyone has any tips, advice, or a certain compound they like alot, tell me and id really appreciate it. (im 22, i weigh btw 185-190. Looking to put on mass plain and simple.)

"This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.”

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
also if theres anyone with experience with finaflex 550

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Pick up mechabol and give it a try. Fairly new product, looks solid

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
either that or if I were you id just try epistane it seems to be liked by most people. Prob in your situation you shouldnt mess around with the new hormones just use one that most people have had success with.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
thanks. both seem pretty good, and both seem like they have minimal side effects. i do like that fact that epistane is used by alot of people and theres alot of info on it. hopefully someone will start a mechabol log pretty soon, they say its stronger than pmag.but yea mechabol and epistane are the two i am leaning towards. i started looking into the finaflex 550 and if its anything like a nandralone or deca then it would be really suppressive and i dont know if thats good to run solo without any test. But ya i just want to have a solid ph cycle and lots of people love epistane

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be running it next Ive done hdrol twice so I am excited to give epi a go soon :)

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea, some people get really good results from it. the main complaint i hear is dry joints. how long will you take it 5 weeks?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Im buying enough for 5 weeks at 40 mg but going to start at 30 and see how i feel. I just started using glucosamine/chondroitin to preload incase the joint issues pop up on cycle

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
mechabol, trenazone or trenavar

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
So i have the worst prohormone luck, i have tried 3 prohormones and 3 times i have been screwed.
1st i took a superdrol clone: 2 weeks in I got extremely sick(hospital, doctors..etc) and had to quit (not related to the ph)
2nd i took a max lmg clone: my body did not react well to this compound and this time i had to quit due to side effects
3rd i took hdrol: went up to 5 weeks with no gains or sides and ended up being a fake
I have wasted time and money, but also learned alot of valuable lessons. one is ask alot of questions and do alot of research before you take anything. So i would like to ask and hear opinions on trying another prohormone. I am looking into a lot, and i am open to any except superdrol and phera plex, and also maxlmg (13 ethy 3). My thoughts are Epistane/Havoc, Mechabol/pmag, finaflex 550 or some sort of 19nor,M14add, and there are alot of other ph's out there that i am open too and also stacks. If anyone has any tips, advice, or a certain compound they like alot, tell me and id really appreciate it. (im 22, i weigh btw 185-190. Looking to put on mass plain and simple.)

"This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens.”
Also, looks like you tried them backwards lol probably should of started with hdrol, max, and then superdrol..might be why u had bad cycles

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Also, looks like you tried them backwards lol probably should of started with hdrol, max, and then superdrol..might be why u had bad cycles
yea man i know. the superdrol was a shock. i got it from complete nutrition. i had never even heard of prohormones and they were like 20lbs in a month and i was all in haha, stupid i know. i started 30 mgs the first day, definately ws harsh. i can say its a powerful compound haha.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
trenazone seems interesting. gonna look more into that. heard it gives great strength gains

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
yea man i know. the superdrol was a shock. i got it from complete nutrition. i had never even heard of prohormones and they were like 20lbs in a month and i was all in haha, stupid i know. i started 30 mgs the first day, definately ws harsh. i can say its a powerful compound haha.
I am glad they dont sell hormones anymore they sell them to high school kids and pushed them on everyone who walked in not to mention they gave horrible advice for on cycle supps and pct. they dont even tell you that you need a pct of course ppl are going to buy it because they want the gains

bluesfan4eva

Awards
i would definately go pmag man. i just started my second week of pmag/pstanz cycle and i feel great. im up a few pounds already but its just now starting to kick in. Just eat like a horse and try to keep it lean. Ill let you know how my progress is every week if you would like

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i would definately go pmag man. i just started my second week of pmag/pstanz cycle and i feel great. im up a few pounds already but its just now starting to kick in. Just eat like a horse and try to keep it lean. Ill let you know how my progress is every week if you would like
ya man let me know. after looking into all of them i am really leaning towards a pmag or mechabol

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I was thinking of getting hard rock supplements pmag clone pro mag25 instead of CELs

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I was thinking of getting hard rock supplements pmag clone pro mag25 instead of CELs
That's what I'm running right now, just started 2nd week

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
keep me posted on how it goes. has you started seeing resus from it yet?
Ya, I'm up 2-3 pounds already with some strength slowly increasing and rly havnt been eating as much as I probably should. I'm certain a good part of it is water weight but that's to be expected

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
decided on hard rock pro-mag 25. take a look at my cycle and let me know what you think
Promag 50/75/75/75/75/75 or 75mgs for 40 days ( some people say 50mgs is a waste of a week)
I have been pre loading ai life support and taking an extra milk thistle and will continue throughout cycle and pct
animal flex for joints (been having lots of issues with my wrists)
and of course a good multi vitamin and fish oil throuhout

bluesfan4eva

Awards
im two weeks in and up 6lbs. eating like a horse though. anywhere between 5k and 6k calories

bluesfan4eva

Awards
im increasing main lifts by 10 lbs and most supplemental lifts by 5 every workout so yeah!!!

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im increasing main lifts by 10 lbs and most supplemental lifts by 5 every workout so yeah!!!
sounds good man. im hoping for some good strength gains. my pro mag is coming in today and iwas gona start but i got sick so i am gonna wait a couple days. iv been stuck at weghing 185 forever so i will be stoked if i can put on lbs

whyteboi

Awards
I got literally 0 results from RPN's havoc, I'd advise you to stick away from it. Looked online, and looks like the last batch expired August 2011 from what I read on forums after some research, although the store I bought it from (LO); their owner assures me it didn't expire until 2012....

Go with the more recommended brands, I'm pissed the one cycle I grew some balls to do was garbage... people in gym telling me how swole I am and telling me how they gained 14 pounds in 6 days on Dymethazine.... rage /rant

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established

I have had good success with Beastdrol, Helladrol, and Cyanostane Rx.
With the beast I require fairly high dosing, but I think it is good stuff.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao X-D priceless

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I got literally 0 results from RPN's havoc, I'd advise you to stick away from it. Looked online, and looks like the last batch expired August 2011 from what I read on forums after some research, although the store I bought it from (LO); their owner assures me it didn't expire until 2012....

Go with the more recommended brands, I'm pissed the one cycle I grew some balls to do was garbage... people in gym telling me how swole I am and telling me how they gained 14 pounds in 6 days on Dymethazine.... rage /rant
i feel your pain man haha. iv heard havoc/epistanes have a real short shelf life, like 6 months then they lose potency. how long you gonnawait to try another ph?

whyteboi

Awards
i feel your pain man haha. iv heard havoc/epistanes have a real short shelf life, like 6 months then they lose potency. how long you gonnawait to try another ph?
As of now, no plans. I'm like top 10 jacked guys at my college gym, won the pullup contest at the Arnold (35 pullups in 30 seconds), and the guy at LO said my diet was **** and that's why the Havoc didn't work... anyway, there is the possibility that I am a "non-responder" to epi, as it seems like the PH with the highest % of non-responders. Who knows if its that, it expired, or people have crappy diets.

At the end, I was doing 50-60mg/day and popping them like candy, didn't notice anything. Something was definitely wrong. If I was to do Epi again, I'd do epi-strong, or some brand of epi where I know a batch was just made from a reputable company. I don't hear much if any bad feedback about epi-strong

bluesfan4eva

Awards
sounds good man. im hoping for some good strength gains. my pro mag is coming in today and iwas gona start but i got sick so i am gonna wait a couple days. iv been stuck at weghing 185 forever so i will be stoked if i can put on lbs
last week on the cycle this week. strength gains are a little smaller than before but i am up 13 lbs from the beginning

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 10
Prince IronMag Labs 2
Anabolics 26
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 201