Helladrol and katanadrol cycle

Gray4

Awards
Hey guys trying the helladrol/katanadrol cycle. Was wondering if i needed to add any more stuff to the stack to make it more safe/effective:

Helladrol
Katanadrol
forged burner
forged post cycle
forma stanzol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Where's your pct?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
A support sup for on cycle like cycle assist by CEL, Life support or Cycle support by AI, or N2 Gaurd by needtobuild muscle would help counter sides. On top of this a proper pct is the basis of safety but it seems as though stating this would be beating a dead horse.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
I thought this might be usefull in helping your decision.

Like other have stated -- research with a liquid SERM (if you insist you need one) -- or resort to OTC pct (which I personally like).

Just an FYI -- running Hdrol or EPistane would be running an NON aromatizing steroid which would really not make running and AI or Serm for that matter really necessary, as there wont be supraphysiological amounts of estrogen floating around while testosterone is suppressed. You will simply need to supply your body with the perfect environment to stimulate endogenous testosterone production again.

Use something to amplify signaling hormones --LH &FSH (d-aspartic acid) (Primordial TCF-1, omega sports D-aspartic, primaforce DAA)
Use something to keep to modulate GABAergic receptors to keep mood up, and stimulate GnRH, (7,8 benzoflavone) --(LG's form-x , Primordial SustainAlpha, AMS has a product)

Use something to keep erections healthy due to vaso-dilatory effects --(trans-resveratrol) (Primordials TOPICAL sustain alpha, maybe Iforce reversitol??)

Use something to supply cells with adequate phospholipids (serine,choline,ethanolamine,inositol) for an optimal PCT environment --Primordials (EndoAMP max)

Use something to lower cortisol levels since suppressed hormones is catabolic, so relora (magnolia bark, Vitamin SHoppe label has this) and Phosphatidyl Serine (primordial's endoAMP max) would suffice for this purpose.

-Matt

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
... *facepalm*

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah forgot keep your blood pressure in check this being a cycle and you running a fat burner with 1,3-dimethylamylamine in it your blood pressure can go a bit nutty.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
matt's protocol works, the full TRS-2 ends up costing a lot more than a SERM + DAA + Erase though.

I don't reccomend stims to those on a cycle unless you can monitor your BP.

But we're also missing:
Age/training history/cycle history/stats (bodyfat%).

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the NON OTC version of my post ---

Low dose serm for 3 weeks

IGF-1 des EOD
ghrp-6 + MOD grf-129 EOD

Kynoselen @ 3 mls before training (I know old school, but it worked well for myself and others)

-Matt