feedback - 300mg test e every week

tulle

Awards
anyone ran 300mg of test e by itself?

thinking about doing a 12weeker of this

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Started one . It was my second cycle, ( first was anavar only). Did 300mg e/w . By the end of third week I bumped it up to 500mg. I don't think I would have got near the gains from 300mg.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Let me know what you do. For my first cycle I'm planning on a Test E 400 mg / wk for either 8, 10 or 12 weeks (waiting on feedback and will ultimately play it by ear).

If you can get decent gains on 300 mg / week I would like to do that. First off it's cheaper, and I'm sure sides are not as bad. We've all probably seen the studies though where those given 600 mg / week had more than double the gains of the 300 mg / week group.

Loadcoil I'm sure and I'll bet everyone will agree 500 mg is a ton better than 300, but I wonder what would have happened had you stayed on 300 / week because they say you don't usually see or feel big results from Test E until at least a few weeks anyway.

Either way, my plan is 400 mg / wk (one 250 mg Test E ampule every 5,4,4,4 days or 16 injections over 10 weeks = 400 mg / wk) with D-Bol kick and winny finisher. Please let me know what you decide to do and how it goes, and I'll definitely do the same. I plan on starting mid-late April.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly say 400mg a week is a minimum for decent gains. 300 is more of a "high-base" for supporting other compounds with a minimal amount of test IMHO.

tulle

Awards
For some reason, half my posts are subject to moderator approval and half of those arent.

I meant to say what Harry said, I have yet to seen someone run something like 300mg ew. I will be most likely running 450mg e/w for 12 weeks and ill let you know how it goes. 2 vials 300mg/mL is enough for that

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
For some reason, half my posts are subject to moderator approval and half of those arent.

I meant to say what Harry said, I have yet to seen someone run something like 300mg ew. I will be most likely running 450mg e/w for 12 weeks and ill let you know how it goes. 2 vials 300mg/mL is enough for that
Nice man 450 for 12 weeks sounds like it's gotta do something, but I'm not really a veteran or anything. Keep us posted brother, I'll do the same. I'll most likely go the 400mg x 12 wk route.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
450 will do something, the barrier for those of us who aren't freakish mass monsters (yet) is about 400mg/week if looking to gain from the test.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I ran 300mg a week with 200mg of tern ace and had some really good gains, strength went through the roof and could of fukd anything that walked but im guessing that was from the tren. You should get some good gains with less side effects at that rate.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I ran 300mg a week with 200mg of tern ace and had some really good gains, strength went through the roof and could of fukd anything that walked but im guessing that was from the tren. You should get some good gains with less side effects at that rate.
That sounds like a good cycle, maybe I'll do something like that for my second one late in the year or next year.

Did you get acne from this cycle? For some reason and maybe it's false info but I feel like there are weird side effects from Tren Ace and a lot of acne sides.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
heh, tren is great if your body likes it, horrible if it doesn't.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
heh, tren is great if your body likes it, horrible if it doesn't.
That makes sense from what I've read about it. I definitely don't want to get night sweats, acne and all those fun things. Maybe I'll start off at 100 mg / wk Tren and 3-400 Test E (in the not so near / not too distant future) and bump it up if I don't have terrible effects. Tren seems attractive because you don't have to take 16 weeks to do a cycle like with EQ from what I can tell.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Nope no acne, only sex drive and agression increased, but i would have to say out of all the cousres i have done of high doage test courses, this one was the best sinceit was quite low on test and tren but with great results that i have kept even after 2 months off
That sounds like a good cycle, maybe I'll do something like that for my second one late in the year or next year.

Did you get acne from this cycle? For some reason and maybe it's false info but I feel like there are weird side effects from Tren Ace and a lot of acne sides.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Nope no acne, only sex drive and agression increased, but i would have to say out of all the cousres i have done of high doage test courses, this one was the best sinceit was quite low on test and tren but with great results that i have kept even after 2 months off
Sounds awesome...I might try that with Tren E just so I'd only have to pin once or twice per week. Either way I'm getting ahead of myself, gotta see how my first cycle with Test E goes first:)

mik14

mik14

Awards
I used exfoliating scrub on my back every night when i showered and ate pretty clean, on the weekends just ate what i wanted, i reckon it depends on your diet and what dosage you take when it comes to acne and so on, although every body responds different but it all worked well for me with that dosage. godd luck!
Sounds awesome...I might try that with Tren E just so I'd only have to pin once or twice per week. Either way I'm getting ahead of myself, gotta see how my first cycle with Test E goes first:)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Thanks brother:)

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you do. For my first cycle I'm planning on a Test E 400 mg / wk for either 8, 10 or 12 weeks (waiting on feedback and will ultimately play it by ear).

If you can get decent gains on 300 mg / week I would like to do that. First off it's cheaper, and I'm sure sides are not as bad. We've all probably seen the studies though where those given 600 mg / week had more than double the gains of the 300 mg / week group.

Loadcoil I'm sure and I'll bet everyone will agree 500 mg is a ton better than 300, but I wonder what would have happened had you stayed on 300 / week because they say you don't usually see or feel big results from Test E until at least a few weeks anyway.

Either way, my plan is 400 mg / wk (one 250 mg Test E ampule every 5,4,4,4 days or 16 injections over 10 weeks = 400 mg / wk) with D-Bol kick and winny finisher. Please let me know what you decide to do and how it goes, and I'll definitely do the same. I plan on starting mid-late April.
Use 500mg, you won't regret it. Also, you should run the cycle a minimum of 10 weeks as 8 weeks will only give you about 4 weeks to really make some progress. Personally, my shortest cycle has been 12 weeks, up to 16. If you are really worried about money and thinking that much gear is expensive I encourage you to try and look elsewhere. That much test, dbol and winny from a good UGL wouldn't top $200 (assuming a 10 week cycle at 500mg a week). Dbol at the beginning and winny at the end should lead to fantastic strength gains, not to mention the test itself.

With 300mg of test and 200mg tren the gains would be similar to just 500mg test. 200mg of tren isn't much of anything. There is no compound that I would recommend less than 400mg of except tren (350mg of tren ace) if it is your first time. Also Harry, I'd advise you to not use tren e, but rather tren ace for your first time. Tren sides can be absolute hell and a lot of people can't tolerate them. If you use ace, they will be gone in a day. If you use enth, you'll be waiting a couple weeks for the issues to subside.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Use 500mg, you won't regret it. Also, you should run the cycle a minimum of 10 weeks as 8 weeks will only give you about 4 weeks to really make some progress. Personally, my shortest cycle has been 12 weeks, up to 16. If you are really worried about money and thinking that much gear is expensive I encourage you to try and look elsewhere. That much test, dbol and winny from a good UGL wouldn't top $200 (assuming a 10 week cycle at 500mg a week). Dbol at the beginning and winny at the end should lead to fantastic strength gains, not to mention the test itself.

With 300mg of test and 200mg tren the gains would be similar to just 500mg test. 200mg of tren isn't much of anything. There is no compound that I would recommend less than 400mg of except tren (350mg of tren ace) if it is your first time. Also Harry, I'd advise you to not use tren e, but rather tren ace for your first time. Tren sides can be absolute hell and a lot of people can't tolerate them. If you use ace, they will be gone in a day. If you use enth, you'll be waiting a couple weeks for the issues to subside.
Thanks a lot that's potentially life saving help much appreciated man. I'll probably end up doing closer to 500 per week, I just have to wait and see what it's like. Also I don't mind if I gain 10-15 lbs as opposed to 20-25, as long as it's quality L-B's.

I'm definitely paying much more than that, and I won't source but I definitely wish I had a cheaper alternative. I'm a newb of course so I only know of one legit online place and paid $250 for 20 x 250 mg ampules of Test E, $125 for 10mg x 100 D-Bol, and $80 for 10 mg x 100 Winny or total of $455 for whole cycle, not to mention PCT and AI's :(

PS just to give more reason for me to finally cycle, I realized today it's been 10 years since I took my avatar pic and I think I'm about the same if not less developed. This is from tonight:
sizeup new photo.jpg

It's sad but true, in 10-12 weeks with AAS I'm gonna gain more and make more progress with cuts (I hope) than the past 10 years training natty! I am so psyched. I'd start soon but I'm going on vacation for a week and wanna prepare the right way for a few weeks before starting.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot that's potentially life saving help much appreciated man. I'll probably end up doing closer to 500 per week, I just have to wait and see what it's like. Also I don't mind if I gain 10-15 lbs as opposed to 20-25, as long as it's quality L-B's.

I'm definitely paying much more than that, and I won't source but I definitely wish I had a cheaper alternative. I'm a newb of course so I only know of one legit online place and paid $250 for 20 x 250 mg ampules of Test E, $125 for 10mg x 100 D-Bol, and $80 for 10 mg x 100 Winny or total of $455 for whole cycle, not to mention PCT and AI's :(

PS just to give more reason for me to finally cycle, I realized today it's been 10 years since I took my avatar pic and I think I'm about the same if not less developed. This is from tonight:
View attachment 54480
It's sad but true, in 10-12 weeks with AAS I'm gonna gain more and make more progress with cuts (I hope) than the past 10 years training natty! I am so psyched. I'd start soon but I'm going on vacation for a week and wanna prepare the right way for a few weeks before starting.
I would expect 10-12lbs of muscle. You may bloat up 20lbs or so, but much of that is nitrogen, water and glycogen.

LOL you have got to find a UGL man, those prices are insane.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I would expect 10-12lbs of muscle. You may bloat up 20lbs or so, but much of that is nitrogen, water and glycogen.

LOL you have got to find a UGL man, those prices are insane.
Thanks again amigo:)

Yah dude it's ridiculous, but it's even worse venturing out and trying new sites I've read that 95% are fakes or scams and I would venture to guess it's definitely more than that. I'll browse around and see a place w good prices then will see the dreaded "Western Union Only" sign. Screw. That.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again amigo:)

Yah dude it's ridiculous, but it's even worse venturing out and trying new sites I've read that 95% are fakes or scams and I would venture to guess it's definitely more than that. I'll browse around and see a place w good prices then will see the dreaded "Western Union Only" sign. Screw. That.
You're probably right about the amount of sites being fake. I only used one site ever and my **** was extremely underdosed. I pay for mine via WU 90% of the time as my sources aren't local so expect that to continue.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You're probably right about the amount of sites being fake. I only used one site ever and my **** was extremely underdosed. I pay for mine via WU 90% of the time as my sources aren't local so expect that to continue.
Maybe that's why, bc my site you can pay via credit card. I'm just scared to throw my $ at some random country with no strings attached. Anyway I'll figure it out that's what experience is all about...

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Maybe that's why, bc my site you can pay via credit card. I'm just scared to throw my $ at some random country with no strings attached. Anyway I'll figure it out that's what experience is all about...
You use your CREDIT CARD to buy STEROIDS?! Holy **** bro that is not a good idea. I'd look for places you can use a greendot moneypak and keep your name out of it all together, but I'd do WU 10 times out of 10 over my credit card.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
You use your CREDIT CARD to buy STEROIDS?! Holy **** bro that is not a good idea. I'd look for places you can use a greendot moneypak and keep your name out of it all together, but I'd do WU 10 times out of 10 over my credit card.
Haha yeah I guess there are definitely pros and cons to both. I'll just keep researching...

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards

Harry, I have wondered the same thing. I did a lot of research and some people said start at 300mg so I figures that was the safest route. But after I got started I got to doubting my decision. Didn't want to waste my money on a cycle with small results when I could do the dose recommended by so many vets for just little bit more money. Do I wonder what the results may have been? Yes, but If I could do it all over again I would run the 500mg.

tulle

Awards
Harry, I have wondered the same thing. I did a lot of research and some people said start at 300mg so I figures that was the safest route. But after I got started I got to doubting my decision. Didn't want to waste my money on a cycle with small results when I could do the dose recommended by so many vets for just little bit more money. Do I wonder what the results may have been? Yes, but If I could do it all over again I would run the 500mg.
how were your gains with the 300mg cycle?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
how were your gains with the 300mg cycle?
He changed it to 500 before the gains came. Trust me, 500 a week is the best place to start. Rewards are much greater and sides are nearly identical if you are prone to test sides.

tulle

Awards
He changed it to 500 before the gains came. Trust me, 500 a week is the best place to start. Rewards are much greater and sides are nearly identical if you are prone to test sides.
im using 300mg/mL test so im trying to do variants of 150mg. How would the differences between a 450/week and a 600/week cycle be?

jt339

Awards
  • Established
im using 300mg/mL test so im trying to do variants of 150mg. How would the differences between a 450/week and a 600/week cycle be?
If you have 300mg/ml I would use 600. 500-600 is what I recommend for guys new to the stuff. No point in going over that amount as you won't get much more out of it (generally) and no need to go under that as the gains won't be as good.

loadcoil

loadcoil

Awards
Yeah switched to 500mg third week but if your still curious...went from 192lb to 216lb. Lost down to 206lb pretty quick. Still holding 206lb 2 1/2 months later

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yeah switched to 500mg third week but if your still curious...went from 192lb to 216lb. Lost down to 206lb pretty quick. Still holding 206lb 2 1/2 months later
Wow good to know thanks man!

I have to be honest I'll probably start closer to 450 / 400 mg / week, depending on the frequency of dosing my 250 mg amps. Either way, I think I'll have results using D-Bol as a kicker anyway the first three weeks, and I will most likely increase to 250mg 2x / week.

Thanks again for the help:)

PS that's EXACTLY what I would like to do, I'd like to maintain 10 solid lbs, and looks like you gained 14 so not bad bro. I'm at 200-205 now so I'd be happy if I'm a leaner 215 or so.