**2nd cycle, running 700mg Test E/wk. Is this enough?**

dax506

Awards
Stats: 6'2 230lbs at around 11 %. I've done 2 oral cycles prior to this. First cycle was Epistane about 3.5 years ago, and a cycle of M drol this past summer. About 2 years ago was my first injectable cycle, ran 500mg of Test E a week and put on some decent size (about 12lbs). Diet and training were spot on.

Anyway I'm gearing up for my second injectable and will be running 700mg Test E/wk at 350mg 2 days a week for 10 weeks. Is this a strong enough cycle? I'm looking to gain upwards of 20lbs while increasing hardness and vascularity. Looking to clean bulk while staying at around 10 %

Should I add something to this cycle? Deca? Don't want to end up having a weak cycle because my stack wasn't strong enough. SERM already taken care of.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
700mg test for that duration should net you your goals for sure, have an AI on hand to control estrogen. Maybe kickstart it with a fast-acting oral like SD at 10/20/20/20 or dbol at 20/30/30/30.

dax506

Awards
700mg test for that duration should net you your goals for sure, have an AI on hand to control estrogen. Maybe kickstart it with a fast-acting oral like SD at 10/20/20/20 or dbol at 20/30/30/30.

Would you reccomend dbol or deca to stack with this? I was actually thinking I might just stack with something relatively mild like epistane.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
deca is not a lean gains compound, i'd stick with dbol for 4 weeks or epi for 6 then.