M4OHN - Final Verdict

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I think M4OHN has been out long enough that everyone who wanted to has got a chance to try it.

I personally ordered some and used it but I was already on some Test at the time. There is no way I can fairly judge without running it alone.

I was just wanting some opinions from educated people who have used it - Your dosages and experience. Is it worth the $?

Obviously its not the most potent prohormone but it would be nice for lean gains, no water and no sides.

I confident that there is no interaction between M4OHN and finasteride (Propecia). I made a few posts on this previously. At the time it seemed the composition of M4OHN did not allow it to react the way nandrolonå and finasteride would.`Is this still the general opinion? Also did anyone notice it really causing hair loss when they were taking it alone? If so what dosages? And was it the early HM batches that people were complaining about?

Im tempted tï try a short Prohormone only cycle now before I do a legit Bulker later this winter. Im really curious to see what the hype is all about but I dont want to lose a ton of hair in the process. Ive done ok so far w/ finasteride & Test.

Last edited:
chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Why don't you put up a yes / no poll for folks who have used it solo.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well, i was hoping for more detailed responses than a simple yes/no.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i havn't took mine yet i start it the second week in october im going to keep an online journal.

also remember that some for the sides on mohn could not be from mohn...a couple days also i had libido problems and dairah from eating moldy cheese, or just an infection.

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I think the stuff is quite good. Strength, hardness, mild gains, good feeling/no bad sides, I'm on board with it. I went from 24mg up to 40mg/day for 4 weeks following 2 weeks of hellish M1T. It worked great to help me keep the M1T gains and then some. I did run 1T with it, though, so that's not your "pure" answer.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Is it worth the money?

I would say yes, feedback here indicates it's a decently effective hardening and strength agent , that it feels good and has a low potential of sides for the 2/3 rds or so of users who respond to it.

At $0.60 daily cost for 20 mgs of powder, it's worth a try. It feels like Anavar for me.
Where is it at that price?

Ttokkyo Jack

Awards
I ran it at 20-30 mg a day by itself and it worked pretty good. If you can get it by the gram it is well worth its money.

Chem101

Awards
Hey Bros,
My boss bought some seriously expensive M4OHN called oxavar from HMGear. He tried it in a stack with some "oil based" prohormone solutions. He liked it an awful lot and his dose was fairly low (~20mg/day). He didnt put on any mass to speak of, but was calorie restricted at the time. He spoke of good strength increases and feeling pretty good overall.

I decided to try a two weeker just to see if I liked it, so I could buy a bunch before everything gets banned. I am a cheap bastard so I went with Dessigner Supps brand (30$ for 90 tabs 4mg each). Much better deal gram for gram than most of the other pills I found at the time. I stacked it with transdermal 4-HT (1fat400 brand) for 2 weeks. I ate 6 pills a day (24mg). I definitely felt different while on this stuff, in a nice way. No psychotic tendencies like dbol, no joint pain like winny, no headache, no "on test feeling". Basically I did not notice much in the way of pumps (just a lil' somethin'), however I did notice that I recovered much quicker, and I was very focused. No sides to report, and my strenght definitely went up.

I don't know if this compound would cause hairloss. If it is a nandrolone derivative it might actually have an opposite reaction. DHN (nandrolone analog of DHT) competitively inhibits DHT from binding to receptors in the prostate and other areas of the body, and therefore has somewhat of a protective effect. I do not know what, if any 5-alpha-reduced compound would result from M4OHN.

Hope I helped, bro.
Chem101

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Bros,

I don't know if this compound would cause h...airloss. If it is a nandrolone derivative it might actually have an opposite reaction. DHN (nandrolone analog of D...HT) competitively inhibits D...HT from binding to receptors in the prostate and other areas of the body, and therefore has somewhat of a protective effect. I do not know what, if any 5-alpha-reduced compound would result from M4OHN.

Hope I helped, bro.
Chem101
This is intresting...On a thread a guy that used mohn and a hairloss product catually grew hair.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
This is intresting...On a thread a guy that used mohn and a hairloss product catually grew hair.
I took m4ohn and now people call me Fabio.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1