Another Test Prop/Tren Ace Cycle

whiterabbit27

Awards
Hey everybody I'm looking for some input on a cycle that I'm going to start. I first jumped into this forum in 2006 when I was still in high school and low and behold I'm back here again 6 years later looking for some thoughts. A little background information... 6' 3" 240 lbs around 15% bf. Right now my diet is an alteration to a ketogenic diet that i ran 2 years ago with amazing results. 210 to 230 g protein 80-100 g fat and about 30 g carbs a day with a clean reload once a week. In the past I've done a CEL M-Drol cycle and a kilosports trenadrol cycle, both yielding good results. Last year i did a test e cycle and it was an amazing first cycle. Had solid results and actually kept most of my gains. This year I'm doing my first Tren Ace Cycle and i'm looking for some positive input/thoughts...

I already have my gear and my cycle right now looks like this:

Week 1:
50mg test prop 50 mg tren ace ED

Week 2-8:
100mg test prop 100 mg tren ace EOD

Week 9-12:
100 mg test prop EOD

PCT Weeks 1-4:
Nolva 40, 30, 20, 10 ED
Clomid 100,75, 50, 25 ED

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated. Any additions as well just let me know. Thanks again guys.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You'll probably need a longer pct with a 12 week cycle that includes tren.

whiterabbit27

Awards
How much longer would I be looking at. I've never done anything longer than four weeks for PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
probably closer to 5-6 with a longer cycle that includes tren.

whiterabbit27

Awards
would i run the first weeks dose for two weeks instead? it just seems like alot of clomid to me

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i'd do something like 100 for about 10 days, then 50 for the rest of that week (2 weeks so far), then week 3 and 4 and 50 then 5 and 6 at 25.

whiterabbit27

Awards
i'll look into it, thanks for the input bro