xdidimox

Awards
wow looking around and i saw this and thought to myself HOLY SH*T

Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 84
17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg - Dymethazine
13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 22.5mg - Max-LMG
2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg Superdrol
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg - Promagnon?
Milk Thistle Powder and NAC 100mg*
Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin,Cilicone Dioxide,Gelatin

i would assume it would be run at something like 1/2/3/3 but damn thats alot of roids in one bottle and one bottle is only like 65$ i took a bottle of methadrol extreme not to long ago and that had superdrol max lmg and dymethazine in it and i thought that was way over the top this thing is like HOLY SH*T death to your body roids here like wtf lol

UptownFVE

Awards
More is not always better.. these PH companys are ****in out of hand.

Liver suicide right there

ISU152

ISU152

Awards
More is not always better.. these PH companys are ****in out of hand.

Liver suicide right there
I agree with the companies being out of line. This is just ridiculous. They should know better than that, sh1t like this make the industry, and sport, look terrible.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
At least the 100mg milk thistle and NAC is in there. JK...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
seriously, this needs like 250mg tUDCA at the LEAST LoL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it at 3 caps e/d for 6 weeks, it was awesome...

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
It's the same company that made monsterplexx...which is thankfully no longer available.

Edgehanger

Awards
I definitely bought a bottle of that stuff. Thinking that I was going to be ready to take that at the end of my deployment before coming home. Yeah I know I was a D/A!!!! The first cycle I did was Primabol and it was very mild I should say. Didnt really feel like I was "On Something". The store that I bought it from was a local store and the guy told me all I needed to take was cycle assist and a bottle of A-HD. He is a big Jacked healthy looking guy. So I figured his word was solid. Thanx to all of u guys that bottle will never be used.....EVER!!! Just being uneducated I thought it was a GREAT idea but after researching all those compounds and learning about a "PROPER PCT" Im so greatful for this sight. I def learned a lot from u and others ManBeast. Thanx 2 all.

xdidimox

Awards
I ran it at 3 caps e/d for 6 weeks, it was awesome...
the sides were probably terrible on it huh? that cant be good for your body to run that for 6 weeks either i figure for each extra roid you stack on a cycle it doulbes how bad it is for you, meaning 1 roid=1x 2=2x 3=4x 4=8x thats just my own personal figuring lol that just seems crazy to run that bottle that much roids doesnt mean that much more gains over just like 1-2 compounds stacked like max lmg and sd stacked could probably give nearly the same results as this with less sides/shutdown/damage