Writing a paper on steroids, need help!

The Rob

Awards
I'm writing a paper on the correlation of steroids and politics and the implications of steroids on politics.....

I need some ideas on what I could write about ... so far I got:
- Balco scandal
- college level leniency when it comes to steroids
- pro level leniency when it comes to steroids
- East Germany and Russia during the cold war

PS: this is going to be a pro- steroid paper but I could use some anti-steroid info as well....
remember it's gotta relate to politics...........

The Rob

Awards
I'm writing a paper on the correlation of steroids and politics and the implications of steroids on politics.....

I need some ideas on what I could write about ... so far I got:
- Balco scandal
- college level leniency when it comes to steroids
- pro level leniency when it comes to steroids
- East Germany and Russia during the cold war

PS: this is going to be a pro- steroid paper but I could use some anti-steroid info as well....
remember it's gotta relate to politics...........
anyone got any ideas?

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have a copy of Legal Muscle there is a good section at the beginning of how the current AAS laws were passed, really interesting. It was all politics and no fact, the DEA advised against scheduling (and later did a 180), etc.

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could also talk about how AS differ from all the other C3 drugs.

Physicist

Awards
Don't know if you're extending this to animal use or not.
American ranchers love giving steroids to cattle. Europe hates eating cows that have been fed steroids. Causes some big trade problems.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
hum i had a firend who wanted a pro-steroid paper for a speech class. he researched and tried a draft, but when i came to class and heard his speach it was an ugly anti-steroid speech.

the fucker figured out that he will not be able to confess the audience with a pro-steroid speech, so he changed his mind. till this day i still call him a sell out :D

paperbolix

Awards
there was athread on this board with a bunch of AAS pdf's, might as well download them all, might be some useful info there..just search for it..

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
you might try adding in some facts about the exagerated dangers of steroid use and how that's affected patients who could benefit from using them but doctors are too afraid to prescribe them.