Epivar Cycle help please ! first time

potobori

Awards
Hey guys,
Ok so im going to run 1 cap for the first 7 days then second week will be 2 and 3rd week will be 3 caps and stay on it until o run out. 90 caps all together.... after the 2 or 3 rd week i will start running double dragon pct which is pretty much just 6 bromo. after im done all that im goin to take testforce 2 and arimadex by bpi. This is my first cyle and ive been training for 5 years and im 22 years old.

Please give me some advice and any info you have

xdidimox

Awards
honestly i dont think by looking at the ingredients that double dragon pct will necessarily work for a pct and i definitely wouldnt count on only it alone as a pct for sure, the 6 bromo in it looks like it could very potentially shut you down, and the only other real ingredient is 5 mg of atd (not enough to be effective) some milk thistle and some fenugreek, honestly id stack your double dragon pct with your epivar cycle, if you run it at 1/2/3/3/3/3 which is what you would have to do to use the whole bottle, the cycle is too long i think, instead if encourage you to use it at 2/3/4/4 if you insist on using the whole bottle in one run then 2/3/4/4 will use the whole bottle and is your best option and will keep the cycle short, for as for your double dragon pct id use it durring the cycle at 1/2/2/3 along with the epivar i think this would be better for you as i dont have any faith in it at all for an adequate pct, instead id say get some nolvadex run it at 40/30/20/10 and that should work just fine for pct and maybe throw in some d aspartic acid or a natty test booster in there for good measure, make sure you are eating 3,500+ calories a day while on cycle along with 150g+ of protein/day and you should see some pretty good gains

TestEinstein

Awards
I pretty much agree with xdidimox. The 10mg at first is kind of a wasted week. Epi has a short half life so half the day you will just be running around with very low androgen levels. I'm not even sure why you would want to take an E-blocker halfway through an epi cycle. It acts as a mild SERM so you'd only really need an aromatase inhibitor a week before the cycle ends, then after. A standard SERM like nolva or clomid would be ideal at that point, though it's not unhealthy to not use one it's unwise, since the nolva will help testosterone levels recover. 200g protein should really be the minimum while you're on. Go through a lot of 1% milk, that's what I do.

potobori

Awards
can i order a good pct ? like i dont have acess to nolva or clomid it needs to be from a1 supplements

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) your doses are too low as people have said.
2) a good epi cycle is usually 6 weeks long.
3) if you can't get a serm (nolva, clomid, torem), you shouldn't run a cycle, it is not safe or responsible.
4) if you can't get a serm, look into non-hormonal test maximizers with ingredients similar to this stack.
Anabeta
DAA
Endosurge
Erase
Division 1

If you can only buy 100% legal compounds from that 1 store, your options are always going to be severely limited. It does suck that there really isn't an OTC replacement for a serm as of now, but that's just the way things are.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
any particular reason you don't have access to a SERM?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Epivar is dosed 18mg per pill. Or that's what the bottle says anyway.

UptownFVE

Awards
1) your doses are too low as people have said.
2) a good epi cycle is usually 6 weeks long.
3) if you can't get a serm (nolva, clomid, torem), you shouldn't run a cycle, it is not safe or responsible.
4) if you can't get a serm, look into non-hormonal test maximizers with ingredients similar to this stack.
Anabeta
DAA
Endosurge
Erase
Division 1

If you can only buy 100% legal compounds from that 1 store, your options are always going to be severely limited. It does suck that there really isn't an OTC replacement for a serm as of now, but that's just the way things are.
Please read this over and over especially #'s 2 and 3

potobori

Awards
I got m hands on some nolva !! so im pretty happy !! so i have Epivar ->18mg pills, 90 of them so is that enough?

this is what i have :
Epivar - 18mg 90 caps
double dragon pct
test force 2
arimadex by bpi
milk thistle
nolva
prostate support

what should i do with all of this like how would u structure it ? and do i need anything else ??

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I got m hands on some nolva !! so im pretty happy !! so i have 18mg pills, 90 of them so is that enough?

this is what i have :
Epivar - 18mg 90 caps
double dragon pct
test force 2
arimadex by bpi
milk thistle
nolva
prostate support

what should i do with all of this like how would u structure it ? and do i need anything else ??
Just to be clear it sounds like your saying you found 18mg Nolva pills, I'm going to assume your referring to the 18mg Epivar and that Epivar is plenty enough for a cycle possibly two cycles out of that.
I used Epivar last year on a cut and again on a SD/EPI bridge. I like the stuff.
I ran the Nolva 40/20/20/10 but that's not cookie cutter

potobori

Awards
ya sorry for the confusion lol but ya so should i take the double dragon pct during the cycle ?

potobori

Awards
so should i take anything during epistane other than milkthislte fish oil and prostate support ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you'll probably want blood pressure and joint support as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Joint basics: glucosamine/chondroiton/curcumin
advanced: is basics + MSM
all-out: advanced + Hylauronic Acid
I run "all-out" year round because of a high predisposition to arthritis in my family.

BP: Hawthorn berry and celery seed extract.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Joint basics: glucosamine/chondroiton/curcumin
advanced: is basics + MSM
all-out: advanced + Hylauronic Acid
I run "all-out" year round because of a high predisposition to arthritis in my family.

BP: Hawthorn berry and celery seed extract.
yeh, advanced basic help a little, never had any joint sups with hyluaronic acid, gota give that a shot.

potobori

Awards
Hey man beast should I take the nolva. Double dragon pct and bpi arimedex at the same time ??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i don't see why not

potobori

Awards
isnt that over kill tho ? like i was thinking nolva 20 20 10 10 and the dragon pct all the way for 30 days and after that stack testforce 2 and arimadex? what do u think

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
isnt that over kill tho ? like i was thinking nolva 20 20 10 10 and the dragon pct all the way for 30 days and after that stack testforce 2 and arimadex? what do u think
It's really not overkill it's part of doing everything you can to keep what you gained. Try adding the bpi armidex on the 3rd week of PCT. I would use everything else as soon as I start PCT. As for Nolva I usually go 40/20/20/10

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
5Percent Cycle Logs 147
5Percent Cycle Logs 5
AKjonesy Supplement Logs 6
Supplements 1