Help with Finaflex

stevestevens

Awards
I have been running finaflex 1 Andro for about three weeks now. Im taking 1(110mg) in the a.m. and one in the p.m. about 12 hours apart. When I began I also began taking animal stak II to try to keep my natural test from dropping off. The last week I seem to have lost my libido. I still have the desire to have sex in my head the desire just isnt as strong in my pants. My theory is that my estrogen has dropped too low due to the a.i. in the stak II and the dhb in the finaflex. I would have figured I would be a raging bull(sexually) by now. Any advice? Suggestions?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Finaflex 1-ad is 1-DHEA. From Primordial's website:
1-DHEA
(1-dehydroepiandrosterone)​
(Super-1-DHEA†)

Main effects –

+ Muscle mass (nitrogen retention)
+ Strength
+ Hardening
+ Bloat reduction
+ Recovery

Primary metabolite –

1-androstenediol (1-AD)

Description –

1-DHEA is a naturally occurring DHEA isomer which cannot convert to testosterone or estrogen — but instead converts to the non-estrogenic 1-testosterone. (10)

The total conversion to 1-testosterone is probably less than 2%. (6,7) However, 1-DHEA gets most of its effects from conversion to 1-androstenediol, which has potent muscle building and hardening effects in and of itself. (8, 11, 12) 1-androstenediol was sold as “1-AD” prior to the 2004 Steroid Control Act, and was known for producing rapid gains in lean mass with zero water retention or bloat.

1-DHEA does not convert to estrogen nor does it activate the estrogen receptor like DHEA is known to do. (13) It could be referred to as “dry DHEA”. Because of this, it will stack well with other estrogenic steroids such as 4-DHEA to produce† clean gains in muscle tissue.

As with the other DHEA isomers, 1-DHEA is naturally occurring and non-toxic. (14) Side-effects such as oily skin, reduced fertility or increased hair shedding are considered mild and temporary. The most notable side-effect would be suppression of natural testosterone production, which makes PCT necessary after a cycle. This makes 1-DHEA a very safe, legal and effective lean muscle building agent. Some users have reported lethargy with 1-DHEA. This seems to be less severe when balanced with DHEA or 4-DHEA which tend to have an anti-lethargic effect.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So basically you probably have very low test and estrogen at this point and should look into a test-base type product, or just tough it out and have a proper pct ready to re-start yourself.

stevestevens

Awards
I was planning on running the Finaflex for 8 weeks. Where should I head now? should I just stop and start a pct or continue and drop the animal stak and see what happens? Should I just add a potent natural test booster to it? I'm starting to see the results of the finaflex and would like to continue but not at the cost of sex. Im mainly concerned that I'm gonna have a very dissapointing weekend with my girlfriend. What can I do Like right now to remedy this? I had bloodwork done a few months back and my test was about 860.

stevestevens

Awards
Also Why is the Animal pak not keeping my test up? B.t.w. I'm 33 years old

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no natural booster in the world can keep your production up when you add exogenous hormones to your body.

If you want to keep on for the full 8 weeks I'd get something to provide yourself with a test base. Andro Mass, Alpha Mass, 4AD RDE, m1d black, dermacream are all solid options.

You will defeinitely need a serm-based PCT after 8 weeks of being on. and judging by what you are saying, you'd need one at this point anyways.

stevestevens

Awards
Thanks for the advice. I debated for a long time wether or not to run the PH. I was glad (until a few days ago)that I did. This is the only thing that has given me results so far, now I'm beginning to wonder!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
eh, i just think you didn't quite do all your homework, toss in a test base, or get a pct together and call it at 4 weeks. You'll be fine.

stevestevens

Awards
Thanks. Any advice on what I can do for immediate results this weekend to get my pp hard again?

stevestevens

Awards
Beast, I'm confused? I was looking a primordial's website. Icant find anything over there with the same ingredients in the Finaflex. The ingredients in the Finaflex are 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-en-17-one and 6,7,dihydroxybergamottin(dhb). Is this still the same as 1 dhea?

stevestevens

Awards
Its kinda hard to get my hands on stuff like that.

stevestevens

Awards
Yeah that was my plan. Like Beast said I don"t guess I did all my homework. Plus you never can predict how your body will react to substances. At least I'm feelin better about my body!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you want something with 4-dhea in it for a test base, not 1-dhea. 1-dhea is what is causing your lack of libido at the moment. so andromass is my choice from primordial.