How androgenic is protomax?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I know protomax is related somewhat to methyl dht but without the 3 ketone group, but how androgenic is proto? Would there be any need or benefit to stacking it with stanodrol in the 600-900 mgs range or would this be excessively androgenic?I normally like to add stanodrol to my cycles to balance the a:a ratio and help mitigate sides and antagonize the effects of estrogen. Im just wondering if it would even be needed here.

plan to run proto at 125/125/150/150/175/175/200

would also like opinions on protomax at this dosage, and proto at this dosage vs p stanz at 450 for 7 weeks. goal being recomp

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Does that mean that the a:a is 100:183, or what does that mean? Im not a chemistry buff

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know protomax is related somewhat to methyl dht but without the 3 ketone group, but how androgenic is proto? Would there be any need or benefit to stacking it with stanodrol in the 600-900 mgs range or would this be excessively androgenic?I normally like to add stanodrol to my cycles to balance the a:a ratio and help mitigate sides and antagonize the effects of estrogen. Im just wondering if it would even be needed here.

plan to run proto at 125/125/150/150/175/175/200

would also like opinions on protomax at this dosage, and proto at this dosage vs p stanz at 450 for 7 weeks. goal being recomp
I've ran protomax twice. I've found 100mg to be the sweet spot. I've ran it as high as 150mg and felt like crap and the benefits weren't much better than 100.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I've ran protomax twice. I've found 100mg to be the sweet spot. I've ran it as high as 150mg and felt like crap and the benefits weren't much better than 100.
when u say you felt like crap, can you elaborate? what issues did you notice?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joints actually began aching and I felt really ran down and sluggish. Also, what made you decide to go w/ protomax?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
from what im gathering from this is that the Q is 1.8. so would that mean that adding stanodrol could give me some benefits, or not really? Main benefits i want from adding stano would be increased aggression, fairly balanced a:a ratio (which it appears to already be), mitigate sides, and antagonize effects of estrogen. Would stano be any help here, or are these effects not somethign to even worry about with this compound?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Joints actually began aching and I felt really ran down and sluggish. Also, what made you decide to go w/ protomax?
Sorry to hear that. What did you notice at 100? did you have good energy there? and did u go straight to 150 or did you try 125 and if so what did you find at that dose?

Im looking for a solid recomp/cut/feel good compound. Im on epi at 75 right now and really not enjoying it that much, so i will not be using epi again. I ran proto once before and at 75 i felt nothing, so i ran it at 125 for my final 6 days and felt amazing on it at that dose. im not dead set on proto, im just thinking out loud.

my main concern with this thread was that if i do indeed decide to run proto that would adding stano provide any benefits i listed, or even any benefits at all, or will it just likely speed up hair loss?

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well these things effect everyone different. Good luck on your plight, and as you can see from my avatar hair loss is no concern here ; D