Anyone use Halo Plex?

J

jacob101

Awards
I'm starting a cycle of Halo Plex tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else has used it before. Also what color are the pills I've read that some people have gotten fakes the ones I have are all white pills. I'll be running it at 50/50/75/75 but someone people say 6 weeks is the best for Halo Plex.

J

jquanda

Awards
I'm starting a cycle of Halo Plex tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else has used it before. Also what color are the pills I've read that some people have gotten fakes the ones I have are all white pills. I'll be running it at 50/50/75/75 but someone people say 6 weeks is the best for Halo Plex.
I know this is an old post but did you ever find an answer to your question?

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
They should be all white capsules. I had it before and it's legit.

H

Hulk mode

Awards
i have it i have all white pills but i have been on it for about a week and a half but i dont feel a thing

LCCANO13

LCCANO13

Awards
Halo-Plex is legit enough to give me gyno! lol

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
The only time Ive ever seen it they were Green and white. I never found out how the run went though.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
i have it i have all white pills but i have been on it for about a week and a half but i dont feel a thing
You won't feel hdrol the first few weeks. Give it time. It is legit halodrol.

LCCANO13

LCCANO13

Awards
They are white caps bro, I gained 5 lbs on week 2, Halo plex is not very mild if you've had pubertal gyno so don't underestimate it. Just from experience..

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Then he got something bunk. They were white and green. Ive never heard a negative comment on Halo Plex though. Have fun.

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Then he got something bunk. They were white and green. Ive never heard a negative comment on Halo Plex though. Have fun.
The white caps are NOT bunk. They changed their label and they changed their caps.