First PH Stack? What's good for a beginner.

oehawks3

Awards
I am looking at trying a PH but not sure what is mild but will do the job. I am currently 5'11, 144 pounds and looking to put on about 10 pounds. My buddy suggested Epistane but I wanted to come on here and listen to what you guys had to say. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At your stats bro you have a ton ton ton of natural growth left...if you can't gain muscle at your stats without a PH then you would just be wasting time and harming yourself using one....what's your diet and training routine like?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What these fellas said!!!

guido gorilla

Awards
Not old enough. Not enough training/diet experience/knowledge.
Plenty of room for natural growth. Don't do it

oehawks3

Awards
Well besides a PH, what do you suggest to gain size? I try and eat as much as possible in a day but it's hard when you can't eat on the job.

xdidimox

Awards
if you are absolutely dead set on taking a steroid (which at your stats i dont recomend, at least not until you hit atleast 170 lbs and a couple more years with mild/low bodyfat id say) then yes epistane would be a good starter for you, id probably dose it at 20/20/20/30 mg or 20/20/30/40 mg for a 4 week cycle being as its your first cycle id probably go with the 20/20/20/30 dosing, you should have a proper pct on hand before you start the cycle, even though epistane is a milder steroid it will shut down your natural testosterone production, nolvadex is not too hard to get and dosed at 30/20/20/10 for 4 week pct of epistane should be just fine and get your hpta back in working order (probably throw in a natty test booster like daa or an ai if you want)

now at your stats i dont really recommend taking epistane just yet, instead id probably say for you to take a protein shake after your workouts, do heavy lifting 3-4 days/week, get your diet in check you should be on a bulking diet of about 2,500-3000 calories a day and at least 100g+ of protein/day

id suggest a preworkout drink for you something like jack3d or NO explode throw in some bcaa's, or maybe a testosterone booster like d aspartic acid at 3g/day (its pretty cheap and effective)

if you want to still take a steroid, but dont want to do the pct id recomend a natty anabolic called anabeta i havent tryed this myself yet but ive herd great things about it, its natural, doesnt shut your testosterone production down doesnt require a pct, and some people are saying its pretty close to steroid like gains on it

all that aside though, no steroid will make you gain muscle if your diet and training are not in check so make sure you perfect your diet/training first, just my 2 cents

demolition

demolition

Awards
Well besides a PH, what do you suggest to gain size? I try and eat as much as possible in a day but it's hard when you can't eat on the job.
How many cals are you getting and what are your macro ratios. after you get that stuff figured out add creatine. If you cant eat to grow now then doing a cycle will be useless because you have to bump up your caloric intake and protein intake.

oehawks3

Awards
if you are absolutely dead set on taking a steroid (which at your stats i dont recomend, at least not until you hit atleast 170 lbs and a couple more years with mild/low bodyfat id say) then yes epistane would be a good starter for you, id probably dose it at 20/20/20/30 mg or 20/20/30/40 mg for a 4 week cycle being as its your first cycle id probably go with the 20/20/20/30 dosing, you should have a proper pct on hand before you start the cycle, even though epistane is a milder steroid it will shut down your natural testosterone production, nolvadex is not too hard to get and dosed at 30/20/20/10 for 4 week pct of epistane should be just fine and get your hpta back in working order (probably throw in a natty test booster like daa or an ai if you want)

now at your stats i dont really recommend taking epistane just yet, instead id probably say for you to take a protein shake after your workouts, do heavy lifting 3-4 days/week, get your diet in check you should be on a bulking diet of about 2,500-3000 calories a day and at least 100g+ of protein/day

id suggest a preworkout drink for you something like jack3d or NO explode throw in some bcaa's, or maybe a testosterone booster like d aspartic acid at 3g/day (its pretty cheap and effective)

if you want to still take a steroid, but dont want to do the pct id recomend a natty anabolic called anabeta i havent tryed this myself yet but ive herd great things about it, its natural, doesnt shut your testosterone production down doesnt require a pct, and some people are saying its pretty close to steroid like gains on it

all that aside though, no steroid will make you gain muscle if your diet and training are not in check so make sure you perfect your diet/training first, just my 2 cents
Great advice. I appreciate your time to type that out. I am trying to get the diet in check. I usually drink around 3 protein shakes a day and try and eat as much as possible. My pre-workout right now is ACG3.

oehawks3

Awards
How many cals are you getting and what are your macro ratios. after you get that stuff figured out add creatine. If you cant eat to grow now then doing a cycle will be useless because you have to bump up your caloric intake and protein intake.
I try to eat around 3500 calories a day. It's just hard working 50 hours a week at a job you can't eat whenever you want.

xdidimox

Awards
acg3 is about the same thing as jacked/no explode most preworkouts are pretty much the same stuff different name lol, how often do you lift and for how long/session and with how much intensity do you lift with? id probably suggjest throwing some d aspartic acid in your mix along with some bcaa's post workout with your protein shake and you should grow pretty well with that and make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep as well sleep is very important for your muscles to grow.

demolition

demolition

Awards
I try to eat around 3500 calories a day. It's just hard working 50 hours a week at a job you can't eat whenever you want.
Im a paver in the summer dude i know all about it, 50 hours would be a slow week for us but you have to get creative. food makes you grow no mater what suplements you take. wrap everything in a tortilla for a quick snack and stuff like that.

oehawks3

Awards
acg3 is about the same thing as jacked/no explode most preworkouts are pretty much the same stuff different name lol, how often do you lift and for how long/session and with how much intensity do you lift with? id probably suggjest throwing some d aspartic acid in your mix along with some bcaa's post workout with your protein shake and you should grow pretty well with that and make sure you get at least 8 hours of sleep as well sleep is very important for your muscles to grow.
Workout 5 days a week

Back/Bis
Legs
Shoulders/abs
Chest Tris
Rest

xdidimox

Awards
eat sleep work hard d aspartic acid+bcaa's+protein and you should grow just fine, then when your 21 and have put some more muscle on, you can go for an epistane cycle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao chef!!! Cracks me up

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sounds more like white castle to me! :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I like that t-bonedrol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
**** white castle its all about in n out :) u should know bout that beast

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
It's easier for me to get beef-e. that methyl-1-beef was terrible though. Cheap McDonald's quality stuff there. Blew you up, but you def paid for it later.
that's that crap that's all over the news made with that pink slime filler right? so bad for you.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Lord I do miss in-n-out LoL! Nothing beats a 3x2 animal style with animal style fries and a chocloate shake :D I was talking about burgers that make you sorry after you eat them when referring to white castle though :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh definitely... I'm not sorry after a 4X4 animal style burger and fries with their signature pink lemonade mmmmm Lmao I'm feeling like a fat ass

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LOL! I also miss del taco... taco hell has nothing on them, and the nearest one is 45 minutes each way :angryfire:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao I don't have one

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
eat everything in site, get some good supps like whey, creatine etc, and did i say eat?? 145 at 5'11 leaves alot of room for growth