Ephedrine vs. Pseudo-Ephedrine

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

Ephedrine vs. Pseudo-Ephedrine

For me Pseudo-E is much easier to get my hands on. The question is where is the pharmacological diference between these two in terms of

-fat loss / thermogenesis
    -strength / endurance
    -appetite suppression
    -stimulation

How much more is Eph-HCl effective than Pseudo-E (mg per mg)?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

it is that much easier to get? they are both behind the counter in pharmacies, (the Claritan D is litterly right next to the bronkaid)

I would be curious to know, but I dont think they are anywhere near as effective. I know even for allergies, it hardly works. (for what ever reason only Allergia D works for me, the more recent claritans do nothing..)
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

p.ephedra easy to get? is that mucinxD?. i have used bronkaid and primatine pills both ephedrine and great fat loss and energy. what form of psudo do u use
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%

i think it has been asked on here, but I know if you google it you will get some pretty indepth things. I read about it a few years ago and i want to say (dont hold me to it) while they are related they are no where near as effective for fat loss.

depending on whats in stock (go Bayer and their delays in processing more) most places should have both pretty much all the time. and both require only an ID to buy (for tracking).
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.25%

i am not an US guy in our pharmacies Pseudo-E is available without probs, normal E is not available.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

order kazen ephedrine pill, its a breathing aid, u can get online. i never ordered it, becuase bronkaid is easy and cheap.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012
    pseudo will not work for thermogenesis as far as i know. pseudo has weak or no activity at the alpha and beta receptors. primatene tabs are ephedrine and available almost everywhere. i dont know what state ur in but the gas stations here sell ephedrine with names like white crosses or bronco tabs. u can order it as well. and a standardized ephedra herd will also have the same benefit. pseudoephedredrine is presciption only in my state now. too many meth labs i guess.
    edit- i just saw ur not in US. maybe look for ephedra or ma huang herb or order it or grow ur own. seems like they would have primatene though.
    yeh the nateral stuff is legal (ephedra) . that not even close to bronkaid/prim
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

I got some 8mg Ephedrine HCL from a Canadian source, very cheap. Three of those feels much better than one Bronkaid in my opinion. The extra junk in the Bronkaid, even though it's not supposed to do anything, seems to increase the side effects.
    Improve or die trying.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

The canadian stuff I got is just 8mg Eph HCL, nothing else. Almost as cool as the old-school mini-thins, except you have to take 3.
    Improve or die trying.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.13%

you guys can still get bronkaid? it's out of production and not sold here in Cali, along with primatine.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    you guys can still get bronkaid? it's out of production and not sold here in Cali, along with primatine.
    something happened here in ny 2. once th pharm runs out they dont restock!
    tip mom n pop pharmas dont id for prime, and leave it o. the shelf. stock up
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    It's not out of production. Bayer just ran behind.

Primatene and Bronkaid MIST (The inhalers) have been pulled due to environmental regs.

Email I received from the Bayer rep (Mfg of Bronkaid):

Dear Mr . Brooks,

Thank you for contacting Bayer HealthCare regarding your difficulty in locating
    Bronkaid®.

We are pleased to let you know that store inventories will be replenished by the
    end of March.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

In appreciation of your interest, we will be sending you a coupon booklet via
    U.S. Mail. You can expect to receive your coupons in the next 7-10 business
    days. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Brenda Stokes
    Consumer Advisor

That being said, it is back on the shelves here again (NY). Once again, this wasn't a legal issue, but a supply issue. I know Rite-Aid was under the impression it was never coming back and quit requesting it; CVS kept requesting it and has it.

Might vary in your area but don't be under the impression it's been banned again or taken from production.

Walmart and Walgreens show it back in stock. Give it a couple weeks and it will be cheap on Amazon again.
    Improve or die trying.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%

its definitely back - i picked some up last saturday at a place that was out for months. a few people said they hadnt seen it in months and (i guess just assumed) that it was out of production.. also found it interesting that someone outside of the pharamacies placed all the orders so asking the person at the desk wasnt much of help...
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.01%

Pseudoephedrine is Claritin-D (Google Pseudoephedrine/loratadine)

Pseudoephedrine has some thermogenic effects but not much as ephedrine.

I wouldn’t compare it. I have used many times Claritin-D with aspirin when I had a cold and I had some sweat but nothing compares with ephedrine.
    Pseudo-Ephedrine
    The prefix pseudo- (from Greek ψευδής "lying, false") is used to mark something as false, fraudulent, or pretending to be something it is not.
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Quote Originally Posted by rbrooks

It's not out of production. Bayer just ran behind.

Primatene and Bronkaid MIST (The inhalers) have been pulled due to environmental regs.

Email I received from the Bayer rep (Mfg of Bronkaid):

Dear Mr . Brooks,

Thank you for contacting Bayer HealthCare regarding your difficulty in locating
    Bronkaid®.

We are pleased to let you know that store inventories will be replenished by the
    end of March.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

In appreciation of your interest, we will be sending you a coupon booklet via
    U.S. Mail. You can expect to receive your coupons in the next 7-10 business
    days. If I may be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Brenda Stokes
    Consumer Advisor

That being said, it is back on the shelves here again (NY). Once again, this wasn't a legal issue, but a supply issue. I know Rite-Aid was under the impression it was never coming back and quit requesting it; CVS kept requesting it and has it.

Might vary in your area but don't be under the impression it's been banned again or taken from production.

Walmart and Walgreens show it back in stock. Give it a couple weeks and it will be cheap on Amazon again.
    ur on top of ur bronkaid game. thats good to hear! i really was worried. i use bronkaid to drop some weight and it worked great. besides that i like to keep it handy for days i need a pick up.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    ur on top of ur bronkaid game. thats good to hear! i really was worried. i use bronkaid to drop some weight and it worked great. besides that i like to keep it handy for days i need a pick up.
    It just happened that I had just decided to start doing an ECA stack as the stuff disappeared. My timing was horrible, so I ended up learning the situation quickly.

Regardless, I'm sticking with the Canadian 8mg stuff for now. Much cheaper, no Guaifenisen, and you can moderate the dosage in 8mg increments. Oh, also HCL.
    Improve or die trying.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Quote Originally Posted by rbrooks

It just happened that I had just decided to start doing an ECA stack as the stuff disappeared. My timing was horrible, so I ended up learning the situation quickly.

Regardless, I'm sticking with the Canadian 8mg stuff for now. Much cheaper, no Guaifenisen, and you can moderate the dosage in 8mg increments. Oh, also HCL.
    yehh ur order thay online, got any.sources? i dont like the extra **** in bronk ether
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    yehh ur order thay online, got any.sources? i dont like the extra **** in bronk ether
    Gimme a few and I'll send you a PM, brah.
    Improve or die trying.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Might have to wait until I get home and check my email.
    Improve or die trying.
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Bronkaid

180 tabs shipped $46 woot woot
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    its definitely back - i picked some up last saturday at a place that was out for months. a few people said they hadnt seen it in months and (i guess just assumed) that it was out of production.. also found it interesting that someone outside of the pharamacies placed all the orders so asking the person at the desk wasnt much of help...

cool cool thanks, every time I go to CVS this chick looks at me like im a junky.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.55%

E for fat loss

ps-e for a head cold
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal

cool cool thanks, every time I go to CVS this chick looks at me like im a junky.
    Hahaha.... bro thats funny, i feel the same,
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.15%

wow judge much? lol what happens if you try to buy condoms? really if you were going to be an OTC junkie.. Id think nyquil or something would be cheaper? plus no tracking
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%

Damn!! I got it good,, I buy 50 syringes at a time and primatene all the time,, I get a friendly smile and a "thank you" from a very sexy, bleach blonde, tattooed pharmacist at my local Walgreens
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

I found a spot that has 1000 30mg ephedrine for 220.00. Wonder if they'er real?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.91%

Quote Originally Posted by Brian617 View Post
    I found a spot that has 1000 30mg ephedrine for 220.00. Wonder if they'er real?
    Be careful: if you're importing that much at the same time into the US, it's illegal (it's a List I controlled precursor). You can only import ~7g/30 days according to the DEA. Anything more than that doesn't fall into their personal import exemption: hxxp://www+deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2007/fr0710.htm
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%

They're tracking the hell out of ephidrine because the cartels are cooking speed these days... just stick with primatene,, no need to stock up.
    Stay out of prison
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.7%

Theophylline, also known as dimethylxanthine, is a methylxanthine drug used in therapy for respiratory diseases such as COPD and asthma and must be followed under a plumb/MD under a variety of brand names. Because of its numerous side-effects, the drug is now rarely administered for clinical use. As a member of the xanthine family, it bears structural and pharmacological similarity to caffeine.

The main actions of theophylline involve:
    relaxing bronchial smooth muscle
    increasing heart muscle contractility and efficiency; as a positive inotropic
    increasing heart rate: positive chronotropic
    increasing blood pressure
    increasing renal blood flow
    some anti-inflammatory effects
    central nervous system stimulatory effect mainly on the medullary respiratory center.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ephedrine Sulfate vs. Ephedrine HCL
    By lDaChOsEnOnEl in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. Ephedrine HCL vrs Ephedrine Sulfate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:37 AM
  3. Ephedrine & Niacin and Ephedrine & Hairloss
    By MkUltra in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1