Redness under Pin area and slight bruise/soreness no lump???

Platinum_01

Awards
This is was my 4th injection, 2 on this site spread out 7 days per site. 1ml of Trenbolone. Please see pic. I have slight soreness and a small bruise at pin location but this redness is directly under the bruise.. Is this the beginning of an infection? Or did my wife hit a nerve or something during the injection??

Thanks in advace for ur Help.

Attachments

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
It is hard to tell exactly what it is. More details are needed like, Is it Painful? Does your arm feel sore? Did the muscle twitch as the needle was entering?
It could of been that while she stuck you she could have pierced a vein and the bruise is from the internal bleeding of the pierced Vein. There are many other possibilities. However, if she pierced a vein it will just leave a bruise for few days and then fade away and it is nothing to panic about. It could also be something more severe such as an infection.

I would closely monitor it and update this thread as necessary.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
My bad, I just reread and see you have already stated slight soreness. I just had a discussion with a co-worker who had a similar issue upon injection. He had the red spot surrounding the injection, however, no bruise. He said that it was a slight allergic reaction and the redness disappeared in 2-3 days.

Platinum_01

Awards
Seems to be getting larger and its stating to wrap around the pin site. As far as pain its not that bad but it is warmer than the rest of my arm where its not red. Updated pic below

photo(2).JPG

Platinum_01

Awards
I also went to the dr on monday for a Cold/congestion and he gave me some antibiotic 5 day kit. Can this be having any effects against the Tren??

vudoo

Awards
It will spread out bigger and the color will fade and it will eventually go away. I heard it's from your body not being used to the ester.

Platinum_01

Awards
I wonder if some benadryl cream or pills will help to get rid of it...

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
it will go away in a few days. if its itching which it prob will if it aint now, benadryl will help.
btw man, i aint hating on you but you look like you could do alot more natty before jumping on trenbolone.
I was thinking the same thing... What size needle are yu using OP

Platinum_01

Awards
Thanks for the replies fellas!!! I dont understand what "natty" means. lol

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
Hey bro,

Just a word of advice, if you have your girl injecting you make sure she is performing the injection properly intramuscularly. Also when the needle is injected fully into the muscle have her pull on the syringe slightly to ensure you are not in a vein. One of the fellas mentioned that the oil could of not been injected deep enough so I felt like I had to add my two cents so you have no issues during your circle.

A good site for some easy instructions on proper injection is spotinjections.com

Platinum_01

Awards
Hey bro,

Just a word of advice, if you have your girl injecting you make sure she is performing the injection properly intramuscularly. Also when the needle is injected fully into the muscle have her pull on the syringe slightly to ensure you are not in a vein. One of the fellas mentioned that the oil could of not been injected deep enough so I felt like I had to add my two cents so you have no issues during your circle.

A good site for some easy instructions on proper injection is spotinjections.com
Thanks Bro!! Ill check out that website.

Platinum_01

Awards
So the redness grew some more but seems to be getting lighter. Still no Swelling and Very minor to no soreness so I guess its getting better.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
Those are all positive signs and it sounds like it is going away. I would still monitor it anyway and if anything comes up just post it. I will check back to this thread just in case.

Platinum_01

Awards
Those are all positive signs and it sounds like it is going away. I would still monitor it anyway and if anything comes up just post it. I will check back to this thread just in case.

Its totally gone on the left arm and I pinned my right delt on friday now Its red on my right delt. I think its what RH2012 said about the oil not being deep enough on the muscle.

I will be switching to Glute injections tomorrow.

Platinum_01

Awards
What size needles have you been using?
I have been using Insulin needles which I think was a bad choice cause I believe they are to small. But I will receive the ones for my Glutes today so my next pin will be Glute.

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
Insulin needles!
Bro, get the needles RH 2012 had suggested.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
insulin needles?? holy sht bro..besides not having enough of a natural base to build on you dont know what yur doin..yu should just stop but yur prob not so get the rite needles..how do yu even draw up the oil in a insulin syringe?

Platinum_01

Awards
insulin needles?? holy sht bro..besides not having enough of a natural base to build on you dont know what yur doin..yu should just stop but yur prob not so get the rite needles..how do yu even draw up the oil in a insulin syringe?
Well My girl uses a larger syringe to Draw it then she transfers it to the insulin syringe. Thats all I had at the time and my first 4 injections all went smooth zero issues other than it took like a minute or two to complete the 1ml injection....LoL!!! but I got the new syringes/needles now so GLUTES all the way **No Homo**

And since its my 1st cycle I would have to agree with u a bit but I wouldn't say I dont know what Im doing 100% I just approached the needle choice based on a recommendation/availability to get the insulin needles pretty easy OTC. Im sure most of you Experienced Bros started somewhere and picked up knowledge along the way.

Thanks for all the tips fellas!!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
i dont have much experience with anabolics actually..but i had the sense to research the hell out of them before hand..im planning my first inject cycle for next year and ive been doin research for almost a year

Platinum_01

Awards
i dont have much experience with anabolics actually..but i had the sense to research the hell out of them before hand..im planning my first inject cycle for next year and ive been doin research for almost a year
Nice!!!

What u planning for ur cycle?

ScAR

ScAR

Awards
That's good on you bro, nowadays all these kids want to rush right into a cycle with only 4 months of lifting and it makes me cringe. I can only talk about fifty percent of these people into waiting until they are of the ideal age to use AAS as well as ensure their diet and training are 100%. As for the others I can't get through to, they end up ****ing themselves up and I take no satisfaction out of saying I told you so.

I have also been preparing my mind and body for a cycle in the near future but I am still creating ways to build muscle and strip fat away with just basic supps, proper training, sufficient rest, and near perfect nutrition.