What happens if you go overkill w AI's while on Test E only?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
What happens if you go completely overkill on AI's during a test-e only cycle? E.g. 1-2 mg Arimidex per day ED, or better yet letro??

After toying around with different cycles for my maiden voyage, I'm leaning towards Test E 500 for 10 weeks (or even lower maybe ~375 - 450ish?), and really want to make sure I avoid bloating. I would run something like EQ if I could, but it's too much $$$ and I'd have to allot too much time like 16 weeks. I have EQ and Deca in my possession (250 mg/ML x 10ML each) but I guess I'll stash those for next year or something.

Gonna keep it simple and go Test E, but want to be sure I don't have estrogen-related sides. So:

If I go overkill with Letro, Dex, or Exemestane, will I just negate all effects of the Test E? Or in other words would I not really have much strength or muscle gains and lose my sex drive???

One thing that I think will convince my girlfriend, or distract her at least, that a cycle isn't so bad for you will be constant shagging:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
too much anti-e (as in crushing your estrogen) will lead to zero libido, dry joints, and incredibly messed up cholesterol levels.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
among other things. estrogen is an essential hormone, esp for gains.

too much is bad, too little is just as bad.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah some guys can handle higher dosages of AI's, but most cannot. you have to play around with dosages and see what happens, figure out where your sweet spot is. but EQ is badass though! I hear you on the 12-16 week bullshyt with certain things like deca and what not.....its a huge investment of time, and you get tired of the same thing for month after month...you want some PCT time or to switch over to something else :D

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
yeah some guys can handle higher dosages of AI's, but most cannot. you have to play around with dosages and see what happens, figure out where your sweet spot is. but EQ is badass though! I hear you on the 12-16 week bullshyt with certain things like deca and what not.....its a huge investment of time, and you get tired of the same thing for month after month...you want some PCT time or to switch over to something else :D
Yeah man I mean not all of us body build for a living...16, 20 weeks etc. is a lot of time to commit to.

So from what I hear .5 mg Arimidex EOD is a good place to start? Can't wait to start this cycle and post up my log! I prob will kickstart w D-Bol, although going for more lean gains like I am, does anyone ever use winny as kickstart + closer??? I'm going for more like a little bigger and as cut up as Chris Evans in Captain America, not like the Schwaz in the OG Terminator.

Btw, I f**king love your picture, who is that girl??? She looks like she has a fantastic attitude. The only thing is it's weird talking to a cool dude like you and seeing a hot chick, although I do live in NYC haha, but I digress...

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah man I mean not all of us body build for a living...16, 20 weeks etc. is a lot of time to commit to.

So from what I hear .5 mg Arimidex EOD is a good place to start? Can't wait to start this cycle and post up my log! I prob will kickstart w D-Bol, although going for more lean gains like I am, does anyone ever use winny as kickstart + closer??? I'm going for more like a little bigger and as cut up as Chris Evans in Captain America, not like the Schwaz in the OG Terminator.

Btw, I f**king love your picture, who is that girl??? She looks like she has a fantastic attitude. The only thing is it's weird talking to a cool dude like you and seeing a hot chick, although I do live in NYC haha, but I digress...
hahaha! you totally nailed her on the head....she is a UFC ring girl, and when they do the weigh-in's the girls are behind the scales and she is always dancing and smiling....its more her attitude and how she stands there, and her smile that gets you. now she has the most retarded body of the bunch as well, but its the other stuff that makes her attractive. and when she walks around with the round # card, then goes sit down...she always blows kisses at the camera all sexy...quite the distraction when watching UFC fights! her name is brittney palmer. but .5 arimidex EOD is a good default, should be adequate for most.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
God bless her...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hahaa not yet, although I did google 'UFC hot chick' before you told me this angel's name and saw lots of other hotties, I have to say she is my favorite though. Definitely will be my new desktop saver, at least when my girlie isn't around:):):)

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
GOOD LORD!!!!!!!:party:!!!!

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i just want to know how much money i would need to make.

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
probably a LOT. but then again she seems like a good time party girl, so probably if she thinks you're fun and you get her drunk it will equate to a good time lol :D
I wish i could live in your reality, where anything is possible.

You've got it made

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
unfortunately at my age I know women all too well and how they are, so I was making shyt up that last post :D I still stand by getting her drunk being the key though LMFAO.......

S

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately at my age I know women all too well and how they are, so I was making shyt up that last post :D I still stand by getting her drunk being the key though LMFAO.......
oh for sure. if you 're ever in a situation where you're hangin out and handing her drinks, you got a chance.

if not, well, you better look like fabio and have $$$$, or know hypnotism, or somethin lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh for sure. if you 're ever in a situation where you're hangin out and handing her drinks, you got a chance.

if not, well, you better look like fabio and have $$$$, or know hypnotism, or somethin lol
Anybody know of a good hypnotism forum?

U

uniifirex

Awards
Have you run test E before? If not it can take upward of 4 weeks to kick in, and your halfway done and just getting to the fun part. I'd def look into 12 weeks, also i think .5mg EOD will kill your est, .25 EOD is ideal.
I run rediculously potent AI like i've never had before, and merely .125 is an excellent dose. ^^

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Have you run test E before? If not it can take upward of 4 weeks to kick in, and your halfway done and just getting to the fun part. I'd def look into 12 weeks, also i think .5mg EOD will kill your est, .25 EOD is ideal.
I run rediculously potent AI like i've never had before, and merely .125 is an excellent dose. ^^
Nope this is my first cycle. I will definitely start with .25 EOD and if bloat is bad (or other sides too much to bare) I'll go to .5 EOD. Thanks for the tip, maybe I'll do 11 or 12 wks:) Just feel like I wanted to be able to know where I'll be at that point, and I foresee plenty of gains on 10 wks since it's the first time and I'll be as sensitive to the Test E as I would be if I did any more cycles.

Honestly my plan is to do Test E and get over the hump, and maybe in at least 4 or 5 months after cycle is over I might try Helladrol. I know that's kinda backwards but especially if I'm able to keep some gains from this one I like the rationale.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Anybody know of a good hypnotism forum?
http://www.google.com/search?q=brittney+palmer&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=imvnso&********lnms&tbm=isch&ei=kPZhT8DNAYbD0AGevZyQCA&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1012&bih=577

Yep I'm officially stalking this girl right now. At work.

Btw Tomahawk I'm sure you know this, but TMIMITW (Most Interesting Man) is a Jewish actor, not even Hispanic in any way. That makes him even more interesting! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Goldsmith

Ok we are officially off topic; UFC hot girls, The Most Interesting Man, what's next???

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Most interesting man=dos equis. Dos Equis+hot UFC girl, who cares. This thread has become awesome.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
now we just need Aaron to post up to make it a true AM party thread :D

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Most interesting man=dos equis. Dos Equis+hot UFC girl, who cares. This thread has become awesome.
Agreed. I love it TMIMINTW and Brittney Palmer are two of the best things in my life right now. Let's go Aaron, not sure who you are but sounds like you are needed here brah

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I believe ms. Palmer needs to be a member. This party thread would instantly become batter than any actual party.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
significant performance enhancement results from test e have been documented as being able to be seen in as little as 2 weeks of usage. (this is with testing equipment) so your bro science anecdotal formulations will probably take a little longer to notice effects, prob about week 3.

have you looked at using winny or masteron instead of an ai?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
significant performance enhancement results from test e have been documented as being able to be seen in as little as 2 weeks of usage. (this is with testing equipment) so your bro science anecdotal formulations will probably take a little longer to notice effects, prob about week 3.

have you looked at using winny or masteron instead of an ai?
Cool, so maybe even just kickstart for 2 or 2 1/2 weeks?

I have definitely thought of using winny oral w the test, and I have heard it 'dries' you up which might balance out bloat a little.

I also have tons of Proviron / Mesterolone. Any recommendation on how I could possibly use those three (I have a good amt of D-Bol, Winny tabs, and Proviron, and also let me know pls if I should avoid any of them)?

I don't have any way to get masteron yet :( ***and please don't kick me off AM I am not asking for one!*** although it would be a lot cooler if I could, supposedly it's great for dry gains.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm, well, maybe save the winny for the end of the cycle, and the proviron for the beginning.

you know, a good dry kick starter oral would be dimethazine @ about 30-40mg, that plus test would be real nice to say the least.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
you know, a good dry kick starter oral would be dimethazine @ about 30-40mg, that plus test would be real nice to say the least.
I second this notion. DMZ was a Wonderful kicker, the only issue it gave
me was some headaches, however they were no more of a nuisance than clomid headaches. Relatively easy to brush off.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
hmmm, well, maybe save the winny for the end of the cycle, and the proviron for the beginning.

Thanks a lot guys!

I've read some good stuff about DMZ (that's it right?). Someone else recommended this as well. Is it ok for the liver too? I've read great stuff about it, all positive; good gains, dry gains, good for liver, etc. almost sounded too good to be true! If that's the consensus then DMZ it is vs. D-Bol, although I already have a decent amt of dbols:)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you are looking for a dry kicker, then dzine is the way to go, and you most likely can get away without having to use an ai while running the dimethazine, as it's androgenic enough.

but if you dont care about the bloat, and are fine with running the ai's, i guess go with the dbol's. all the size/strength from dbol comes from mostly from the estrogenic component of the compound.

take that away, and you basically have a slightly more androgenic tbol with a shorter half life. (the 4chloro does more than just decrease androgenicity and prevent aromatization, but im just saying)

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Thanks a lot guys!

I've read some good stuff about DMZ (that's it right?). Someone else recommended this as well. Is it ok for the liver too? I've read great stuff about it, all positive; good gains, dry gains, good for liver, etc. almost sounded too good to be true! If that's the consensus then DMZ it is vs. D-Bol, although I already have a decent amt of dbols:)
DMZ is hepatoxic, so no it isn't liver friendly.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neither is dbol, both are 17a methylated steroids (with dzine being 2a,17a dimethyl)

the nitrogen (azine) bond with dzine makes smooths it out a bit though. not as harsh as superdrol.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
neither is dbol, both are 17a methylated steroids (with dzine being 2a,17a dimethyl)

the nitrogen (azine) bond with dzine makes smooths it out a bit though. not as harsh as superdrol.
Chefbolic and JBry thank you so much for all of the good info. Great looking out for a fellow body builder and future saucer! Not 100% sure, but I think I'm leaning now towards sticking with a lowish dose of D-Bol for kicker 3 or 4 weeks.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Chefbolic and JBry thank you so much for all of the good info. Great looking out for a fellow body builder and future saucer! Not 100% sure, but I think I'm leaning now towards sticking with a lowish dose of D-Bol for kicker 3 or 4 weeks.
A low dose of dbol would be nice. I've dosed it as low as 15-20 mgs and gotten sick pumps. I didn't inflate on that dose, however I could feel some bloat. I hope you got the pink 5mg monsters!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
20-25mg dbol is nice, but i got a bit of bloat on 25mg at around week 4, it shed within a week of me stopping though.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
A low dose of dbol would be nice. I've dosed it as low as 15-20 mgs and gotten sick pumps. I didn't inflate on that dose, however I could feel some bloat. I hope you got the pink 5mg monsters!
Thanks guys.

I have the blue hearts, 10 mg so I guess will either take 2 or up to 2.5 depending on how I react..

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Just take a solid dose of arimidex with 40-50 mg dbol and you won't get any significant bloat . Anything dht will help as well.....I've ran winny with it.
Sup WB? And hello Brittney, my sweet chinchilla

Thanks mang, and do you mean that Dex will also address DHT issues as well (balding, prostate stuff?)?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup WB? And hello Brittney, my sweet chinchilla

Thanks mang, and do you mean that Dex will also address DHT issues as well (balding, prostate stuff?)?
No I think what he is say anything DHT related will help with the bloat.