muscle systems pro hormones??

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
This company,underground or whatever advertises some good stuff like exact SD clone, m1t, 4-ad,1-ad, 1-test etc. But I can't find any reputable info on this brand. Can any help out to determine if it would be worth using

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I can't find anything via a quick google

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Yeah me either. Theres one or two things on it if you phrase right. But nothing is decisive not much info

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Seems like someone has got to know something lol

Stevensavage

Awards
This company,underground or whatever advertises some good stuff like exact SD clone, m1t, 4-ad,1-ad, 1-test etc. But I can't find any reputable info on this brand. Can any help out to determine if it would be worth using
lol just wait till some one expodes with muscle on a board or explodes from a heart attack. why be first? be yeah i cant find much at all

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I'm still searching hard for info. It's really scarce. I have actually talked on the phone with a guy that works at the place I found the advertises and distributes this stuff. Ofcourse he says its all real and good stuff. Just wanna find more solid info. Anyone out there know? Anyone ?

Stam75

Awards
im on the same boat? I have their stuff here... any ideas?

danielosborn

Awards
I just ordered two bottles of it, ill post my stats/results after my cycle. If its the same andro as the old ergopharm should be good.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Well I found posts about it immediately on bb. Com as well as other forums. I believe it's bunk

danielosborn

Awards
I only found info on steroidology, what did you use to find info on bb?

danielosborn

Awards
Ok, I just got my 1-AD, only took four days to ship from Canada. Here's my stats and goals.

6ft, 200lbs, bp 205 x6, db shoulder press 55's x8, db curl 40's x8, lat pull 150 x8.

Im trying to cut body fat while adding strength. I plan to cycle 4-5 weeks with 100mgs 3x a day. I might add a week of 600mgs total. I plan to taper last week. Im going to run gp clomid for pct. Ill update and let everyone know if it is g2g.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
If they sell tren, get a bottle, crush one pill or open a capsule, taste the powder, if it burns its legit, if it doesnt, then is bunk.... LOL, thats what I would do, also, I dont think that someone would take the time to make fake PHs like superdrol, it seems to be very cheap, but then you see some counterfeit regular supps (including protein) and well, thats fkd up.... be cautios, also, with a ph like superdrol you should know quickly after 3 days of taking it, if its cheap just test it.

danielosborn

Awards
Sorry for not posting sooner. 1-AD gains were nothing to report. No change in dry gains, mass, vascularity or anything. I believe there was something anabolic going on but with so many options to choose from don't bother ordering from this company. Its nothing like the old 1-AD. Its either underdosed or bunk. My gp turan came in a couple weeks ago and im finally seeing results and getting noticed alot more. Don't waste your time or money on this product.

shmittyl

Awards
All there stuff is legit, I'm up 20 lbs on there newest 1-test, they changed raw material suppliers recently , it's all tablets, the 4ad has me to the point of needing nolvadex ,I'm only using 200mg day 1-test- super strong and no liver toxicity.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
All there stuff is legit, I'm up 20 lbs on there newest 1-test, they changed raw material suppliers recently , it's all tablets, the 4ad has me to the point of needing nolvadex ,I'm only using 200mg day 1-test- super strong and no liver toxicity.
LMAO THIS GUYYYY

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know a guy who knows a guy who said the guy that knows the guy has no idea what the guy knows .... be careful. If no one important knows about them then good chance from my exp its bs...