BEASTDROL/11-OXO BRIDGED TO EPISTANE PLEASE REVIEW

SUPER8BALL

Awards
Hi i am 22 about to be 23 i have done 2 cycles of cell m-drol and x-tren 1 cycle of cell x-tren and epistane 1cycle of cell h-drol my proposed cycle is going to be

beastdrol 20/20/20/20
11-oxo 900/900/900/900/900/900
epistane 0/0/0/30/40/50
dermacrine 5/5/5/5/5/5
nolvadex 0/0/0/0/0/0/40/40/20/20

on hand
letro
cycle support
pct assist
hawthorn berry
taurine
b6
p5p
daa
cellery seed extract
supress-c
other ph on hand trenazone 2 bottles, androhard v3 2bottles , methastradrol 1 bottle, h-drol 1bottle

Please review and please give any advice you can think of, i have done 2 stacked cycles before nothing this elaborate.
5+ years lifting, weight 180 height 5'10''

uniifirex

Awards
@ 180lbs 5'10 i'd best hope your extremely lean, otherwise with 2 cycles under your belt and 5 years of lifting you best share your diet.

NFC

NFC

Awards
if your going to be popping 3 methyl groups into your body, i would recommend tudca or udca on top of the cycle assist. your gonna be putting some major stress into your liver. and if your running 11 oxo and epistane, might want to add some fish oil or hylauronic acid in to the mix for your joints, gonna be running pretty dry with that stack.

SUPER8BALL

Awards
on a bad day im 10% bf

diet i try to get 3500 cals a day, usually more

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run Beast with 11-oxo or epistane with 11-oxo. Your epistane is rather short,I am not sure how well that would run being only 3 weeks long.
On top of this what kinda of training split are you planning superdrol isnt renowned for being cardio friendly.

SUPER8BALL

Awards
Is dermacrine a methyl? this was strictly to combat lethargy, i have coq-10 and red yeast rice and nac for liver support, should i include the tudca? also i do have a ton of fish oil and other joint supps. do you think liver stress will be 2 high?

thank you for the reply nfc

SUPER8BALL

Awards
Im trying to lean bulk gerbil, every time i take sd i end up bloated... i thought the epi bridge would dry me out as it has done for others, would the 11-oxo help me lean out on the sd and possibly drop some of the water? i dont see to many sd 11-oxo logs.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will cause water retention regardless. If you want "dryer" gains then sd isnt your man. Epi will lower water retention but methyl on methyl action is bad.

Im trying to lean bulk gerbil, every time i take sd i end up bloated... i thought the epi bridge would dry me out as it has done for others, would the 11-oxo help me lean out on the sd and possibly drop some of the water? i dont see to many sd 11-oxo logs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20