Androbulk/furaza-a cycle

kingEE

Awards
Although I haven't been on here a lot lately, been keeping an eye on the forums for quite some time. I've decided to do a run later this month of androbulk and cels furaza-a. I'm 26 years old, been lifting about 8 years, currently about 6'1 180 lbs Have ran a cycle of epi and a cycle of p-mag in the years past, been about 3 years since last PH. Looking to gain some size but hope to keep it lean with help from the furaza-a. Will be eating well above maintenance calories and taking in about 300 grams of protien a day. Not 100% sure if I'm gonna run it for six or eight weeks but will go as follows:

Week 1-2: 6caps/day of bulk
Week 3-6: 6caps/day of bulk; 200mg/day of furaza-a
Depending on how the gains are going I'll have enough of both supplements to continue for two more weeks.
Week 6-8: 6caps/day of bulk; 200mg/day of furaza-a

For PCT: gonna run the PP testosterone recovery stack (oral, v2) for 4 weeks
And also have torem on hand and may run it at 20mg a day along with the trs (4weeks)
Was thinking I could skip the torem if I keep the cycle at six weeks?? Any thoughts??

Not gonna do a complete log but will try to keep at least weekly updates on how things are going if anyone shows interest.
Also open to any advice on the cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the AB for 8 weeks and the furuza for 6, just do the first 2 weeks solo on AB. If you have Torem go ahead and use it and I would run 30mgs with the TRS and yes I suggest you do use it. Let us know how it goes, an interesting combo for sure.

kingEE

Awards
Run the AB for 8 weeks and the furuza for 6, just do the first 2 weeks solo on AB. If you have Torem go ahead and use it and I would run 30mgs with the TRS and yes I suggest you do use it. Let us know how it goes, an interesting combo for sure.
Sounds good! Thanks for the input. That's about what I was thinking, ya just get so many people saying that with the TRS that ya do or don't need a serm, but seems like its the safe way to go about it. Would you run it at 30/day for the whole four weeks or taper it down towards the end?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it at 30, already a low dose so tapering is not needed

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Not really sure,, but I just started a furaza stage of a multi hormone cycle,, everyone told me to do no less than 350-400mg ed
I'm doing 10weeks of 400mg of furaza ... three bottles of katanadrol from mr.supps

Diezzil

Awards
Do any reps have a coupon code for Androbulk? I'm thinking of getting some but that 219$ price tag is steep. Anything?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Do any reps have a coupon code for Androbulk? I'm thinking of getting some but that 219$ price tag is steep. Anything?
Holy cow!! Lol my tren a with the conversion kit was only $80 LOL!!
Tren - A isn't hepatoxic either!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
the trenazone (a better comparison to tren) is $40 a bottle and 2 bottles will last you 6 weeks at a decent dose of about 1.5-2ml a day or 115mg....so about the same. ABv3 is 4Dhea and a nor (deca) in combination. but the ABv3 is basically totally liver safe.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
the trenazone (a better comparison to tren) is $40 a bottle and 2 bottles will last you 6 weeks at a decent dose of about 1.5-2ml a day or 115mg....so about the same. ABv3 is 4Dhea and a nor (deca) in combination. but the ABv3 is basically totally liver safe.
It's so funny,,, but with street drugs,, injecting is worse,, but with AAS's it's usually the safer bet!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It's so funny,,, but with street drugs,, injecting is worse,, but with AAS's it's usually the safer bet!
yeah due the fuqin liver :D but that is why the androseries products are 180-220 bucks, due to be extremely liver safe and having some pretty decent compounds in there. also you can get a 25% discount code from a rep, so the bulk is $160 I think after discount and the mass is like $140 or so...still expensive. But hey most of the PH's and designers are pretty cheap....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
yeah due the fuqin liver :D but that is why the androseries products are 180-220 bucks, due to be extremely liver safe and having some pretty decent compounds in there. also you can get a 25% discount code from a rep, so the bulk is $160 I think after discount and the mass is like $140 or so...still expensive. But hey most of the PH's and designers are pretty cheap....
Furaza is expensive,, but it's liver safe... I can't help but wonder how much is marketing hype and how much is actually legit when it comes to the andro series,,, honestly never did any research on them,,, never been one to shy away from spending money on good stuff,, but my instincts lean me away from andro stuff for some reason,,, maybe I need to do research before forming an opinion,,, have an idea for a thread,,, I'll offer my services as a nay sayer willing to have his opinion swayed by quality results.... any reps wanna sponsor me? LOL!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Furaza is expensive,, but it's liver safe... I can't help but wonder how much is marketing hype and how much is actually legit when it comes to the andro series,,, honestly never did any research on them,,, never been one to shy away from spending money on good stuff,, but my instincts lean me away from andro stuff for some reason,,, maybe I need to do research before forming an opinion,,, have an idea for a thread,,, I'll offer my services as a nay sayer willing to have his opinion swayed by quality results.... any reps wanna sponsor me? LOL!!
for whatever reason....PP never seem to put on sponsored logs much, maybe a free product here and there for a logger of their Androseries, but I don't think they have actually sponsored an androseries log? you can try it though lol. I can vouch for AHv3, that shyt is very potent and as advertised...for sure converts to DHT like a mofo. I've yet to use my AMv3-2 or the ABv3. later for that....but yeah I was gonna say PP is the most expensive with mr supps right behind them LOL!! :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent you a coupon.

...and neither is AndroBulk. But I can guarantee you that AndroBulk would be a much smoother, side free ride than Tren. I am not discounting tren, many swear by it, but saying "it isn't hepatoxic" as if to imply it is an easy going hormone, is a bit of a skewed perception.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for whatever reason....PP never seem to put on sponsored logs much, maybe a free product here and there for a logger of their Androseries, but I don't think they have actually sponsored an androseries log? you can try it though lol. I can vouch for AHv3, that shyt is very potent and as advertised...for sure converts to DHT like a mofo. I've yet to use my AMv3-2 or the ABv3. later for that....but yeah I was gonna say PP is the most expensive with mr supps right behind them LOL!! :D
We don't because one of two things usually happens.
1.) Most sponsored logs never are even completed.
2.) The ones that are, end like this: Good Results = everyone claiming it is bull****, biased, etc... or Bad results, and suddenly it is ok that it is sponsored. So what is our stance on it? Let real feedback fill the market, guys who put money down are honest about it, and we believe in the products enough to know overall this would be a better strategy.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
2.) The ones that are, end like this: Good Results = everyone claiming it is bull****, biased, etc... or Bad results, and suddenly it is ok that it is sponsored. So what is our stance on it? Let real feedback fill the market, guys who put money down are honest about it, and we believe in the products enough to know overall this would be a better strategy.
It's really rare for someone to drop that kind of money and tell everyone it was a waste,,, human nature leaves us trying to save face, noone wants to look like a fool ,, it's a psychological thing,,, sort of my career :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I agree with that policy actually, I buy my own shyt and will log it or not log it ...whatever I want. Its better that way, nothing to bias your final verdict. but its a good idea to sent ancillary supps to the people who ARE logging PP stuff....which I know you guys do. No offense, but most of the PP AS logs I've seen? totally half-assed and/or guys "get sick" and stop taking it/working out. If i got the fuqin flu i'll still go to work and workout....so I don't like to see that. but again, it seems like the damn AS logs are cursed or just have dumbarses running them :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll stick to injectables for now,, liver safe and inexpensive plus the results are second to none!! Have more finaplix in the mail already and plenty of testosterone to keep me bulked up for a while,,, :)

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll stick to injectables for now,, liver safe and inexpensive plus the results are second to none!! Have more finaplix in the mail already and plenty of testosterone to keep me bulked up for a while,,, :)
I am looking forward to using my furaza though,, sitting on three bottles,, but those will have to wait until I get the A-OK from the doc,,, going in for a liver check tomorrow to make sure all is well

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'll be hittin' the doctor up for TRT end of april when the final leg of this 3 part cycle is over with. and of course then I'll hoard it and cycle it instead of taking it as prescribed :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll be hittin' the doctor up for TRT end of april when the final leg of this 3 part cycle is over with. and of course then I'll hoard it and cycle it instead of taking it as prescribed :D
You seriously do not want androgel,,, tell him you are afraid of exposing your loved ones and prefer test cyp... if he insists on you coming into the office find another doc or exclaim how you can't afford the copays

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I for one think the andro series are awesome, they are a relatively safe and "gentle" way for someone to give hormonal augmentation a shot. Comparing things that have to operate within the boundaries of the law to a compound that was never ever intended for human consumption (finaplex/tren-a) is a bit unfair mr. loco :p

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I for one think the andro series are awesome, they are a relatively safe and "gentle" way for someone to give hormonal augmentation a shot. Comparing things that have to operate within the boundaries of the law to a compound that was never ever intended for human consumption (finaplex/tren-a) is a bit unfair mr. loco :p
I'm just putting it all on the table with regards to best bang for the buck :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
true, tren is incredible, i love it, it just isn't feasible for everyone :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me the more cycles I did the more I realized that the harsh stuff isn't worth it and that includes tren, diet and training are always key and I have had great results with AndroSeries products.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are going to be enhancing the AndroSeries line with product ENHANCERS.....

Amplifying the Androgenic/Anabolic effects.....

Stay tuned....

-Matt

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
For me the more cycles I did the more I realized that the harsh stuff isn't worth it and that includes tren, diet and training are always key and I have had great results with AndroSeries products.
Not for them or against them,,, I don't know enough about them,,, but when laying all non hepatoxic AAS's in the table regardless of how they are administered... still believe injectables to be the best and safest route,,,, the problem arises with availability and risk,,, tren is easily accessible and the risk is very limited if only purchasing for personal use,,, also I have no negative sides from it, myself,,, I'm willing to try the andro series and have nothing bad to say about it except that it seems wayyyy over priced .... I'd be interested to see what the manufacturing cost to srp price ratio is and how that compares to other supp companies

Husker89

Banned
Awards
andro series is ridiculously too expensive for the 1/3 of gains at best u get from a normal steroid and its 4-5 times the price, GREAT IDEA lol

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Honestly would have loved to get in on stock options early on,, this company must be making mass profits!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I am sick of these ridiculous prices for safety when there are already non hepatoxic steroids that give way better gains and are safe and are CHEAP. $400 for a cycle that the logs on it arent even that good at all. I think the max that bogus andro crap should cost is 80-100 dollars for a whole 6-8 week cycle, i mean seriously 400 dollars.
Not for them or against them,,, I don't know enough about them,,, but when laying all non hepatoxic AAS's in the table regardless of how they are administered... still believe injectables to be the best and safest route,,,, the problem arises with availability and risk,,, tren is easily accessible and the risk is very limited if only purchasing for personal use,,, also I have no negative sides from it, myself,,, I'm willing to try the andro series and have nothing bad to say about it except that it seems wayyyy over priced .... I'd be interested to see what the manufacturing cost to srp price ratio is and how that compares to other supp companies

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
andro series is ridiculously too expensive for the 1/3 of gains at best u get from a normal steroid and its 4-5 times the price, GREAT IDEA lol
if you want to go the legal route? and be liver safe? in other words no methyls and no AAS? well, I suppose you better be ready to pay some extra cash. Then again nobody is twisting your arm to buy/use the stuff.....just don't buy it, and for that matter don't bitch about it if you are not buying it....you just like to act out and make a scene about anything and everything...esp things that are of no concern to you....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am sick of these ridiculous prices for safety when there are already non hepatoxic steroids that give way better gains and are safe and are CHEAP. $400 for a cycle that the logs on it arent even that good at all. I think the max that bogus andro crap should cost is 80-100 dollars for a whole 6-8 week cycle, i mean seriously 400 dollars.
are they legal? for those who want to stay legal?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what else did i make a big deal about? I am allowed to say my opinion in that i think they are overpriced, and dont work that well from the evidence i have seen and i want people to know that. What i say is of no concern to u so use your own advice and leave me alone, especially my opinions which are of no concern to you.
if you want to go the legal route? and be liver safe? in other words no methyls and no AAS? well, I suppose you better be ready to pay some extra cash. Then again nobody is twisting your arm to buy/use the stuff.....just don't buy it, and for that matter don't bitch about it if you are not buying it....you just like to act out and make a scene about anything and everything...esp things that are of no concern to you....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ya they are legal you can buy them right now unmethylated steroids. furaza and pstanz
pstanz is not as powerful as half the dose of AHv3......and the AHv3 is under $100 for a bottle that will last you a few months at 3-4 a day, even cheaper if you use the supp sale/trade forum. you'd need 3-4 bottles of Pstanz to come close to that half dosage and guess what? that will be around $100. AHv3 is a good bang for the buck, its effective and its relatively cheap priced with 25% or 40% off on sale. The AMv3 and ABv3? better to find them in trade or for $100 each if you can by checking the buy/trade forum, so yeah they are too expensive. or wait for a 40% off sale. I haven't used my ABv3 or AMv3 yet, so jury is still out on them for me.....but like I said I got them pretty cheap....around $100 each bottle, not bad.....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
this coming from the guy who has 3 page threads where he goes completely off topic talking about hitting manbeast with rulers and subjecting him to legal actions and are "acting out" i just give me opinion if you do like it fine, If i EVER want your opinion ill let YOU KNOW

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what else did i make a big deal about? I am allowed to say my opinion in that i think they are overpriced, and dont work that well from the evidence i have seen and i want people to know that. What i say is of no concern to u so use your own advice and leave me alone, especially my opinions which are of no concern to you.
simply put? your a BIG MOUTH.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
this coming from the guy who has 3 page threads where he goes completely off topic talking about hitting manbeast with rulers and subjecting him to legal actions and are "acting out" i just give me opinion if you do like it fine, If i EVER want your opinion ill let YOU KNOW
how many more times are you gonna use that quote of mine with a stupid comeback? this is #2....should we expect a few more stupid responses on your part? do you just keep making things up as you sit there fuming over stupid shyt? LMFAO..........

Husker89

Banned
Awards
man im not trying to call u or PP out i like the idea they are going and when the get it cheaper they will really have something i am just not convinced on the effeciency ratio of price and effectiveness. And please dont freak out on me just say, husker, i disagree with you but i have tried them adn this is my experience, YOU ARE MAKING THE BIG DEAL OUT OF IT
pstanz is not as powerful as half the dose of AHv3......and the AHv3 is under $100 for a bottle that will last you a few months at 3-4 a day, even cheaper if you use the supp sale/trade forum. you'd need 3-4 bottles of Pstanz to come close to that half dosage and guess what? that will be around $100. AHv3 is a good bang for the buck, its effective and its relatively cheap priced with 25% or 40% off on sale. The AMv3 and ABv3? better to find them in trade or for $100 each if you can by checking the buy/trade forum, so yeah they are too expensive. or wait for a 40% off sale. I haven't used my ABv3 or AMv3 yet, so jury is still out on them for me.....but like I said I got them pretty cheap....around $100 each bottle, not bad.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you are too dumb and anabolically retarded for me to bother with.....don't worry, I won't give you any advice, I know its in one ear and out the other since you have no brain matter in-between to analyze it :D

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my second run of an androseries product, I always buy when they do 40% off, I up 10lbs lean mass on androbulk, bench up 30lbs, leg pressing movements up over 150lbs, arm size up almost an inch, no sides, pretty awesome

But I guess my results suck and I should be stacking tren and superdrol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur still mad wehn i called your stupid ass out arent u, hahaha that is it when u said "theres nothing illegal with him not doing test with masteron is there husker" and i said there was cuz both are illegal drugs hahaha, ur still mad i get it dude im 22 and i got u and u just try to lash out at me all the time, if i could be 40 and be freaking out on 20 years old on forum for saying his opinion that is what i wanna be when im older hahah dbag
how many more times are you gonna use that quote of mine with a stupid comeback? this is #2....should we expect a few more stupid responses on your part? do you just keep making things up as you sit there fuming over stupid shyt? LMFAO..........

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm on my second run of an androseries product, I always buy when they do 40% off, I up 10lbs lean mass on androbulk, bench up 30lbs, leg pressing movements up over 150lbs, arm size up almost an inch, no sides, pretty awesome

Lol... don't compare tren to superdrol,,, two completely different animals :p

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards

that is what I do.....AHv3 is fairly priced as is with 25% discount for me....but the bulk and mass I try to get them either at 40% off or get them from another member who is selling them off for around $100 and change a bottle. They DO need to put on more 40% off sales I must say, their prices are marked up enough that they will still turn a nice profit. maybe every holiday? run a 40% off sale? something more consistent than a few times per year.....

Husker89

Banned
Awards
yu could do a kicker of superdrol for a couple weeks with sd and do injectable tren too, i would run it with test too but thats just me. Get a better example if you are gonna calll me out such as two methylated products like sd and dbol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
ur still mad wehn i called your stupid ass out arent u, hahaha that is it when u said "theres nothing illegal with him not doing test with masteron is there husker" and i said there was cuz both are illegal drugs hahaha, ur still mad i get it dude im 22 and i got u and u just try to lash out at me all the time, if i could be 40 and be freaking out on 20 years old on forum for saying his opinion that is what i wanna be when im older hahah dbag
nobody even knows WTF you are talking about dummy....esp since you can't spell and have piss-poor grammar. and yeah, I knew you were about 18-22....your type is easy to pick out of the bunch, big mouth...not much knowledge, and poor people skills. oh and young and dumb.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
6 ft 2 @ 305 lbs..how much more muscle do you want? :D lol

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you know what i am talking about, and as far as people skills i just cashed a 10,000 check friday it just cleared today cuz i do so well in insurance sells, what do you do for a living warbird, i GUARANTEE you are not nearly as succesful as me.
nobody even knows WTF you are talking about dummy....esp since you can't spell and have piss-poor grammar. and yeah, I knew you were about 18-22....your type is easy to pick out of the bunch, big mouth...not much knowledge, and poor people skills. oh and young and dumb.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
man im not trying to call u or PP out i like the idea they are going and when the get it cheaper they will really have something i am just not convinced on the effeciency ratio of price and effectiveness. And please dont freak out on me just say, husker, i disagree with you but i have tried them adn this is my experience, YOU ARE MAKING THE BIG DEAL OUT OF IT
I agree with you on the price man that is for sure.. at least from what I have seen with my friends using them. Androhard seems to be ok though for the price (only at 40% off though)..but I think mass/bulk are way too much $$