Testosterone Patches

cobain67

Banned
Awards
I have been off of my cycle for 3 weeks and I just got my blood tests in. The results show a test level of 33. I don't quite understand it though, as I am using Nolvadex and 6-OXO in conjunction with ZMA and Trib. Well, the doctor has prescribed me Testosterone Patches, as I haven't recovered at all since PCT, and my cycle was a fairly mild, short one. The doctor says that my Natural Test Production will never return. I am really bummed/pissed about this, although I am glad to bring closure to this hell. I have one question, is there anyone here who has been prescribed these patches?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I have been off of my cycle for 3 weeks and I just got my blood tests in. The results show a test level of 33. I don't quite understand it though, as I am using Nolvadex and 6-OXO in conjunction with ZMA and Trib. Well, the doctor has prescribed me Testosterone Patches, as I haven't recovered at all since PCT, and my cycle was a fairly mild, short one. The doctor says that my Natural Test Production will never return. I am really bummed/pissed about this, although I am glad to bring closure to this hell. I have one question, is there anyone here who has been prescribed these patches?
Did you tell him about your cycle. I'm definately not a doc but if he didn't know about your cycle he may not have been able to properly diagnose you. Personally I would wait another couple weeks and go see another doc and see if anything changes.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think you should ask about getting on HRT and getting Upjohn Test cyp. as the replacement product.

However, I believe that getting a second opinion is always a wise decision. You are a young guy to be on HRT.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
3weeks off cycle and your giving up? Bro, get a grip. for some people it can take 6 weeks. First off what did you do for a PCT? whatever the case I would get some more nolvadex and maybe HCG and redo my PCT before I gave up.

cobain67

Banned
Awards
well, I did Nolva and 6-oxo for pct. It really pisses me off to not even be able to get fully hard and lag so much in the bedroom from low test.

I did tell my doc about the cycle, and he said that things shouldn't be this f'd up.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Actually almost NONE are lol

I'd continue running PCT for a while longer; you'll be fine?

What kind of cycle did you run?
Why waste money on 6oxo?
If you ran a longer cycle why didnt you run HCG?

muscles4life

Awards
I've been fighting 5 months now. You have to give it awhile. How long was your cycle, that can make a big difference as will age. It doesn't matter how mild a cycle is, it still shuts you down, it is the length that matters.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well, I did Nolva and 6-oxo for pct. It really pisses me off to not even be able to get fully hard and lag so much in the bedroom from low test.

I did tell my doc about the cycle, and he said that things shouldn't be this f'd up.
well if the nolvadex doesn't work try the clomid. and if you want you can get some HCG and use those patches for about a week or two then go on a good simple (clomid or nolvadex)PCT. That is what I would do at anyrate although I am not a doctore.