How much test needed for a good bulk?

BadSeed

BadSeed

Awards
I've been on TRT for one year and get labs consistently. My test level is pretty dialed in at 1100ndl. I'm 32, 6'4", 215lbs, and 14%bf.

In the past year, I've run 2 cycles - one Halodrol and the other Ultradrol/Trenazone, both with marginal results as I didn't really know what I was doing and wasn't eating nearly enough to see the gains I was looking for.

I've finally started couting cals, fat, protein, etc.

Questions is: eating 5000cal clean per day, is my test level at 1100 high enough to see significant gains or should I run another cycle now that I have a trackable, structured bulking diet in place?

I'd like to gloss over any details of the TRT. I asked this question in male anti aging and it quickly became a topic about why i need trt in the first place.

uniifirex

Awards
1100 ng/dl sounds great mate!

you shouldnt even need 5000 cals a day, find your maintenence and go 500 over, at your height and weight it should be more then 3200-3500.

running a cycle is up to you, lotta people have great ng/dl but will run something otherwise.
If you want a personal reference, i have a mate who had 900 before he touched anything, and ran 500mg/w/12weeks and got great results.