What Prohomones do you recommend?

hawkfan9

Awards
Hey, I have been researching PH's for quite some time now and have focused mostly on PCT. I have that all figured out, I of course have also done research on some different PH's. I was somewhat set on Massfire, but from what I hear it is a crappy supp. And everything I read is so "this is best, no that is bad, this is obviously better" kinda stuff..
I was wondering what you would recommend for me for PH's and stacks and please be specific with thier companies name, etc.

Background:

5'7" 178 Lbs
goal: 190 Lbs.

23 years old and been lifting since freshman year in HS.

I want something that will give me good, easy to maintain, dry gains. i know I may be asking for a lot here, but your help is very much appreciated.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
epistane or halodrol.

hawkfan9

Awards
This may be a really really facepalm type question, but can you stack these two? Or do you think I would be getting ahead of myself with my first PH run?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no, they are both methylated

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Halodrol for your first run. I wouldn't stack them, two methyls is never a good idea. You will make great gains on halo alone as a first cycle. From personal experience I prefer halo to epi.

hawkfan9

Awards
thanks for the suggestions, do you have any specific companies/.products that make hdrol or epistane?

*that you have had success with?*

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions, do you have any specific companies/.products that make hdrol or epistane?

*that you have had success with?*
My hdrol run was from CEL. But they don't make it anymore... Can try eBay etc.
Best bang for your buck now would probably be helladrol from MrSupps. $70 for 180 caps @25mg a cap.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Halotest 25 was good. I saw some threads claiming it was bunk, but rice flour in caps never shrunk my boys or melted fat off my mid section.

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Halotest 25 was good. I saw some threads claiming it was bunk, but rice flour in caps never shrunk my boys or melted fat off my mid section.
Agreed.:fing02:

I took Halotest 25 my first cycle and it worked wonders, got some very nice dry gains and cut down alot! I had a terrible PCT but still maintained most of my gains.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
halodrol it up. Ive ran hdrol twice and my next up is gona be epi :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
****s weak...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Agreed.:fing02:

I took Halotest 25 my first cycle and it worked wonders, got some very nice dry gains and cut down alot! I had a terrible PCT but still maintained most of my gains.
****s weak... Lol don't waste your money... Go with helladrol ;-) u won't be disappointed!

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
****s weak... Lol don't waste your money... Go with helladrol ;-) u won't be disappointed!
I agree helladrol is some fantastic halo, but the ht25 still showed some good gains. I'm not exactly new to this game and I saw results. I wouldn't say it was a waste of twenty bucks. Now, the OP could always go the route of real Tbol :)

resmant

resmant

Awards
have Ran both a helladrol cycle and and Halotest 25 cycle and loved both of them (nothing bunk about either of them)
either one of them on a solo run is good for a first timer to get their feet wet... most importantly you cant skimp out on pct if you wanna keep those gains

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no, you really can't skimp out on pct, just because some have and gotten lucky, doesn't make it the norm.

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Couldn't agree more. I have been seeing less of the "can I PCT without a SERM" threads though. Makes me happy :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
<---PCT Nazi

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This may be a really really facepalm type question, but can you stack these two? Or do you think I would be getting ahead of myself with my first PH run?
this question says that a little more research is needed on your end, whats your plans for pct....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Halotest was bunk to me

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
no, you really can't skimp out on pct, just because some have and gotten lucky, doesn't make it the norm.
Agreed. Sorry if it sounded like I said you don't need full and proper PCT!!!:paranoid:

I meant the complete opposite!!!! I was an idiot on my first cycle I was just pointing out that ht25 was a good product in my opinion. Ensure you have everything for PCT, I was extremely lucky!!

Jova12

Awards
for PCT what is best Clomid, Nolva, or Torem and how should it be dosed? also is liquid form ok?

I'll also be adding in DAA and Erase for PCT. I've read that Erase should be started a few weeks into PCT, is this true?

hawkfan9

Awards
this question says that a little more research is needed on your end, whats your plans for pct....
My plan is to run either Clomiphene Citrate, or Tamoxifen Citrate (haven't decided exactly which one yet,, suggestions?)

i was thinking a 4 week PCT.. run erase.. and a natty test booster such as Titanium..

I know I need liver protection, i heard Liv.52 is good?

any other suggestions? I see a lot of people taking Taurine when on Helladrol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Run clomid, erase/pro, screw titanium, get some daa :) good to go. Liv52 is where its at and taurine is for all things that give you back pumps

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i lean towards clomid or torem most of the time, nolva is fine as well.

sounds good with DAA added

liv 52 isn't bad, look into tUDCA or UDCA as well.

taurine is for the back pumps, 3g 40 minutes pre-workout.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:)

CrazyLegacy

Awards
i run novedex xt, and for a natty test ill throw prime+pink magic into the mix... alot of people hate the stuff, but it works for me. for liver support ill go with a product called LiverFix thats always done me good. and dont forget about cortisol! people always look past it man but if you want to keep gains you have to reduce that cortisol after your body is shocked after the hormone levels go down after a cycle.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
what do you want? a cookie for beating me? :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao got any white chip macadamian nut ones?

CrazyLegacy

Awards
just tryin to save peoples nuts, one pait at a time man! haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
show me the bloods to prove you are fully recovered after using that crap.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao wait was that guy serious???

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
i run novedex xt, and for a natty test ill throw prime+pink magic into the mix... alot of people hate the stuff, but it works for me. for liver support ill go with a product called LiverFix thats always done me good. and dont forget about cortisol! people always look past it man but if you want to keep gains you have to reduce that cortisol after your body is shocked after the hormone levels go down after a cycle.
This is a joke right?

CrazyLegacy

Awards
i literally just listed the worst **** on the market...yes a joke fellas haha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Holy **** u had us... Well atleast me... ****

CrazyLegacy

Awards
seriously tho.. nolva? really? i havent personally tried it, but i wouldnt compare it to torem

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
me too, don't f*ck with me i'm dieting and cranky :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao no ****. I'm also gettin bitched at by a pregnant women... But I love her

CrazyLegacy

Awards
have you guys heard of a PCT called PCT ASSAULT by War Pharma? it doesnt look amazing, but i got a group of guys that swear by the stuff!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol no

CrazyLegacy

Awards
i thought at first probably what your thinking now... "another damn `total pct` product" ...and im not sayin use it as a total pct by any means... but it has novedex in it and its cheap! so just for the novedex and the liver/prostate support aspects of it i may incorporate it into my pct.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, anything otc is to be regarded as "on top of" a SERM, although with a SERM, DAA and Erase (or similar to erase) you are already good to go.

Jova12

Awards
Sorry don't mean to hijack thread, but if I go with Clomid for PCT does 50/50/25/25 sound good? or Torem 90/60/60/30?

weavedogg

weavedogg

Awards
I would recommend not going with prohormones/ds. Do the real gear if at all possible. I have done both and there is no comparison.