PCT/Cyle help

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
im coming close to my 5th week of cel hdrol. no gains, no sides so im sure its bunk. CEL told me there are alot of counterfeits with legit numbers and everything. who knows what i was taking. obviously i want to run a real compound asap but not sure how long i should wait just to be safe. Also what should i do, if anything, for pct? then any suggestion for a good cycle to run. looking into mechabol or m1-d (m14add clone)pc

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im coming close to my 5th week of cel hdrol. no gains, no sides so im sure its bunk. CEL told me there are alot of counterfeits with legit numbers and everything. who knows what i was taking. obviously i want to run a real compound asap but not sure how long i should wait just to be safe. Also what should i do, if anything, for pct? then any suggestion for a good cycle to run. looking into mechabol or m1-d (m14add clone)pc
What are you dosing hdrol at? And what else are you taking?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
50/75/75/100. thats the only prohormone im taking. im taking ai life support, fish oils, multivitamin. i separate assist supps and ph 4hrs apart. My calories are way up. its nothing to do with my diet or training i know for sure.

Ryan1000

Awards
did you google the lot # on the bottle? i did that with my bottles of cel (hdrol and mdrol) and i found things on them.

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah mate theres tons of hdrol clones out there, lots of fakes lots of copys, i hope you didnt see " Oh this is 10$ cheaper here" and order it :/

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea i googled the lot number and there are others with the same lot number and expiration date, and theres worked for them. I sent all that in to CEL and they said people stamp real numbers on them. My first mistake was ordering through ebay from a place called codesnutrition. i looked into it more and he has a real good rating on ebay and amazon, and he sells through some forums iv seen so idk if it was them or what the deal is. All i know is almost 5 weeks on hdrol no size or strength gains. So does anyone have advice on PCT or what i should do?

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah, just give that a negative feedback, i'd just run low dose nolva 20/20/10/10 just incase it did have some effect but very little, or clom 50/50/25/25

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Can you get blood work?
i dont have health insurance. but ya the most annoying part is not knowing. but from everywhere iv read and on peoples logs, no one having any effects through the 4th week is odd. i dont want to keep taking fake pills if they are. huge freaking waste of time and money

uniifirex

Awards

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Honestly blood work is the only real proof that I know of. You can just order a simple blood test kit online for around $80 or use the link posted above. If you don't feel like doing that just run a 4 week PCT to be safe.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
my cousin whose doing it with me is going to go get blood work. if for some reason, which I doubt, it was real how long would I have to wait to start something else?

uniifirex

Awards
check all levels, including e2, t, your lipids, CBC, ect. if all checks in, and your libido's back up ect, then you should take time on+2weeks, just to give your body a break, but i've seen people hit their PCT, check out, and go back on.

ryanricee

Awards
just curious, what was the lot number and expiration date?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
check all levels, including e2, t, your lipids, CBC, ect. if all checks in, and your libido's back up ect, then you should take time on+2weeks, just to give your body a break, but i've seen people hit their PCT, check out, and go back on.
ok cool thanks. ill probably take that time off just to be safe.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
just curious, what was the lot number and expiration date?
lot 54297 exp 03 13. there were some people with these same bottles questioning whether they were real, and some were saying they had great results. but CEL said that counterfeits are made with real lot #s and stuff. im 99.9% sure mine were counterfeits.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork would be the safest way to tell but if yur balls didn't shrink then I'd say don't pct and save it for yur next run

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea, i took a max lmg clone 13 ethyl 3... a little while back and my nuts were tiny within 2 weeks, it was over 4 weeks and i cant tell if they have gotten smaller this time, definately not anything really noticeable. but were gonna try and get bloodwork done.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 1
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 0
twisted72 Anabolics 2
Post Cycle Therapy 1