advice/ideas on first ph cycle

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Hello all, just throwin out some feelers and asking for any of your advice, and suggestions on my first ph cycle.
A quick backround on myself, 22 years old been at it in the gym for the past 4 years with the latter 2 being the better.
By better I mean actually having a clue about how to train, diet and supplementation. I am 5'9 or 5'10 depending on what doctor measures and am currently finishing a cut/recomp and weigh in at 188-190 pounds. My knowledge of anabolics is average, i am no expert but do not consider myself a dummy. I have several close friends and AM to thank for what knowledge I do have.

I am looking to take it to the next level, and have only refrained from doing so previously due to finances. I never wanted to run anything unless i could properly orchestrate the entire cycle from ancillary supps to pct and food. Now that i have a good job and financial stability I feel its time to give this a run and see what I can do with my physique.

I train regularly 4-5 days a week depending on soreness and overall energy levels, with your convential bbing split. I average about 2700 cals daily and try to get at least one g of protein per lb of body weight daily, lately my carbs have been cut back on due to the cut/recomp.

So to get down to it what would a solid choice for a first ph run be? I have looked into epistane, hdrol and dimethabolin. All are easily available to be but I have no issues entertaining other options. Also advice and suggestions on support supps and serm's for pct would be useful, as some serms would be better used after certain compounds.

Thank you for reading and I anticipate reading your reply/suggestions.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Id recommend epistane. This was my first cycle and it turned out well.
I used epi 20/30/30/40, I bumped it to 40 at the end because I could tolerate it. If you can tolerate 30 easy,.go.40. The last week as well. I pre loaded taurine and milk thistle. And also took them throught the entire cycle. I used clomid for pct if you can get your hands on it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
pmag, hdrol, rs transaderm

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd lean towards pmag/hdrol/mechabol myself, as epi is a very dry product and can be harsh on the joints. For any of these compounds a SERM is needed for pct.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha mass or androhard. Any of the other stuff already recommended would be great too.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I'd lean towards pmag/hdrol/mechabol myself, as epi is a very dry product and can be harsh on the joints. For any of these compounds a SERM is needed for pct.
I agree it was dry, glucosamine chond saved me there:)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i already take the "big-5" for joints as staples, due to the fact that arthritis runs strong in my family LoL (glucosamine, chondroiton, MSM, Hylauronic acid, and Curcumin).

The andro series are nice, as are the RDE kits from AMS, and the forerunner labs products. Lots of choices out there depending on your goals, and if you want methylated or not, etc.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
I might have to toss in those extras for the joints. Im taking glu chon and msm currently.

The amount of beginner cycles is overwhelming. It really depends on what your goals are..

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.....as are the RDE kits from AMS,
I've heard plenty of good stuff about those too. Lots of options. Think about your goals. Read some logs. Plan a good pct. Its more important than the cycle. Ask questions. You're in good company with most of these cats. Manbeast has quiet the reputation for dropping knowledge. I on the other hand, have a rep for being sarcastic and devulging too much information about my private affairs. :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
we need a subforum called "manbeast's cycle info"

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Thank you for the advice, it does seem like theres thousands of different combinations thats why I asked. I could be more specific as far as goals are concerned, I would like to add some more mass. I dont have to worry much about clean gains,lean gains and what not. I kinda got lucky genetically and can get away with eating like a horse. Even so if i were to add a few of fat i wouldnt mind much as i would cut it down afterwards. I would say a realistic goal would be 7-10 lb in the cycle. I feel like that would make a pretty significant difference in appearance. I dont drink so methylated products wouldnt be an issue as i know theyre harsh on the liver .

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you can easily get there with pmag/hdrol....some of the logs have reported 10-15lbs increase and with proper pct you can keep most of it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd still lean towards pmag/hdrol/mechabol with a test-base of some sort for your goals, you'll easily put on 10 keep-able pounds on a 6 week cycle.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could use hdrol. Everyone has great, easy cycles with it but me. I have gall bladder pain like a mofo a week or so in. Lame @$$

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
AMS 4AD RDE, Primordial AndroMass, ForeRunner Alpha Mass, RS Transaderm, dermacream, M1D Black.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'd still lean towards pmag/hdrol/mechabol with a test-base of some sort for your goals, you'll easily put on 10 keep-able pounds on a 6 week cycle.
are you refering to running all three or 1 of the 3 with a test base...how would you dose m1db?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably 1 of the 3 with a dermacrine clone.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1 of the 3 with a test base of some sort, although they can all be interchanged i bet LoL.