UltraDrol+trenazone or Helladrol+trenazone?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all I am looking to set up my cut cycle starting in around 4-5 weeks and I am torn between this. Here is what I have on hand:

2x ultradrol
2x trenazone
4x androhardv2 (was thinking of using it as a DHT base to combat any gyno sides on cycle)
1x prami
2x torem
0.5x liquidex
1x Ostarine
3x TUCDA
1x formastanozol
.5x Transaderm

And all the other wonderful stuff to take on cycle such as hawthorn berry, high EPA/DHA fish oil, Multi Vit, trandermal magnesium oil, PCT products such as Erase pro, Anabeta, Forged Steel, bridge, DAA.

My cycle history and current stats

I have run Hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
Great cycle, but lost most of the gains due to cutting some in PCT...

AndroHard/Lean for 4 weeks
Pretty much didn't see much but some hardenoing on this cycle... I donno why.

AndroHard/Mdrol
0/4/4/4/6/6 Mdrol 10/10/20/20/20/20
Great cycle got like 20lbs and kept 15 after PCT. had some bunk serms though from another retailer and had to use the other stuff to get back.

I am currently around 14-15% BF, (I will have pics up in my current log soon), 210lbs @ 5'10". I have been training for around 10 years and seriously for over 3. My goals on cycle are to get shredded. I am not so worried about strength as I am pretty strong (minus my squats).

Reason I am thinking about helladrol is because I have run Hdrol before with some success and if I ran UD and trenazone I wouldn't really know whether they are working together, or if I could've gotten away with just one.
This cycle is mainly for cutting and I will take it to 6 weeks. I have seen logs on UltraDrol for 6-7 weeks and personally have run Mdrol for 6 so I don't think the length will be much of a problem.

Any thoughts/advice? Thanks in advance!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think halodrol and trenazone would make for a sick cut together.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't see how ultradral + ternazone would be any less so.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
So regardless loss of libidio. Is that what you're saying ?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, at some point most would have a drop on either of those cycles unless a test base of some sort was added in.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Then you got to consider taking to the next level I guess with just going from ph/ds to injectables yeah?

I've seen in a few posts here and there that epistane will/COULD stop the loss of libido sides. Not too sure if I'm convinced enough ha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
there are OTC test bases. rs-transaderm, AndroMass, M1D Black, 4ad RDE, Forerunner Labs also has a product (the name escapes me at the moment), dermacream.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Well that info has alluded me. Thanks ! Well do you feel with your knowledgel that epistane would do the same job as those ?

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I'm not too convinces on epi countering loss of libido. I'd have to see some literature giving me a reason to believe that. Epi is anti-estrogenic, and estrogen plays a vital role in sex drive. Last time I touched epi it killed my libido after week 3. DHEA helped.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
there are OTC test bases. rs-transaderm, AndroMass, M1D Black, 4ad RDE, Forerunner Labs also has a product (the name escapes me at the moment), dermacream.
And these products are dheas or the like right ?

Also the forerunner one is called alpha mass.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, most are "enhanced" DHEAs, except the 4AD one which i think is a percursor to 4AD which in itself is a prohormone to test.

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
Alright cool. So basically low dose trenazone or recommended dose with an enhanced dhea will/can help with libido issues ! And even with epi libido issues.

Think the OPs thread has been hijacked but for good reasons haha

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
test base will help with libido on any cycle, the only drawback is that an AI might be required on cycle to help control estrogen levels.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Because of the test aromatising?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeup!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm gettin smarter Lmao

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hella would be good to cut up. But I think the UD would be good as it would kick in faster. I would be using the new AgeForce DHEA/preg patch.
50mg dhea and 20mg preg as a libido booster/lethargy control.
Hmm... leaning towards UD still lol. ManBeast you are the man, but I have gotten some other suggestions on UD that make me lean towards it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
no worries man, my opinion is but one :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So call me insane but here is what I think I am going to do lol:

UltraDrol
12/16/16/20/0/0/0/0

Trenazone
0/0/0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

AHv2
6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9

Either transaderm or AgeForce DHEA/preg patches ED for libido and lethargy
TUCDA
250mgED while on UD
TT33
6ED
Ursolic Acid
800mg ED
Need2slin 3caps ED

I'll have my staples as well. BCAA, EFA, CLA etc.

Ultra drol had some thermo and leaning effect on some users. I hope I get that lol.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I like the look of it to be honest :) tell me how it works

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm in :)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Should be interesting those are 2 compounds I am not quite sold on yet so I would love to read a log on them. From what I have read so far I dont see anything inherently wrong with the dosages. I am assuming you are going to be running support sups as well.

Good luck on this should be fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be interesting those are 2 compounds I am not quite sold on yet so I would love to read a log on them. From what I have read so far I dont see anything inherently wrong with the dosages. I am assuming you are going to be running support sups as well.

Good luck on this should be fun.
Hheh. Tucda and some liver stuff. Hawthorn berry and nac. Multiple mineral supp and my diet is pretty good. I can't eat wheat so a lot of common cheats are out. As well as sweets as I rarely crave them. Only reason I am so fat is because I love rice lol. And hash browns....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao agreed on rice and hash

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm gear and sushi :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
would probably have to stick more to sashimi :D

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
So call me insane but here is what I think I am going to do lol:

UltraDrol
12/16/16/20/0/0/0/0

Trenazone
0/0/0/1/1.5/1.5/1.5/1.5

AHv2
6/6/6/6/9/9/9/9

Either transaderm or AgeForce DHEA/preg patches ED for libido and lethargy
TUCDA
250mgED while on UD
TT33
6ED
Ursolic Acid
800mg ED
Need2slin 3caps ED

I'll have my staples as well. BCAA, EFA, CLA etc.

Ultra drol had some thermo and leaning effect on some users. I hope I get that lol.
Looks good, I'm in!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah looks solid....similar to mine but with a bulk/gain aspect to it with the UD.....im cutting while using 3 ahv3 a day (equivalent to 6 ahv2) with ~1ml of trenazone and 300 mg pstanz for 6 weeks....so UD exchanged for PStanz basically :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2