Which LGI PH Product?

Jmack3d

Awards
Hey everyone, new to the forums but have browsed for quite a long time.
I'm looking to go back on cycle after a year off of any kind of ph, been working out around 5 years with the past year finally having a great diet and going the full 5-6 days a week.

For ph's i've done epi 3x over a 4 year period, best results coming from epidrol back in 2008, put on like 15-20lbs.
The next 2 were both e-stane with average results, though my diet was for **** and my training routine wasn't the best.

So now im looking in to LGI's products since they seem to be the most legit nowadays, im looking to gain lean muscle, maybe drop some bf, and just get overall gains in both strength and size. I have a PCT plan lined up for whatever compound, to include cycle support, a SERM ect.. (learned my lesson from first epi cycle with no pct, hello bit** tits)
Current stats:
5'10
190lbs
14%bf

Im in the Military, I dont want to specify which one since im not sure if it's "legal" in my current branch. Either way it's the most hardcore if you catch my drift, which has luckily kept me in great shape over the past 5 years. Thats the other thing of course, i'll still need to be able to run 3 miles with ease which I currently can in 23 mins.

So My choices are:
LGI Halo-25 (H-drol)
LGI Sd-10 (Superdrol)
LGI Dmz-15
Also looking at Transform's SD-Extreme (M-drol)

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strongly agreed :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No one cares about juice in the marines (I assume that's your branch since they all believe they're the toughest) take whatever you want. They're dumb and strong

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao true but we all know Rangers lead the way!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm an ex ranger... E5 lol I know what u mean

Jmack3d

Awards
Does H-Drol have any anti-gyno effects?
Back when I did epi I had some slight gyno (puffy nips, sensitive ect) When I was on epi the gyno basically went away 95% which amazed me..
Is H-drol similar in any way?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
In a word no

Does H-Drol have any anti-gyno effects?
Back when I did epi I had some slight gyno (puffy nips, sensitive ect) When I was on epi the gyno basically went away 95% which amazed me..
Is H-drol similar in any way?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Def not

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Transform SD. I've run halo and SD both (specifically Transform SD, which I loved), and of the two I had the least sides with SD. Sides are part of the game, not complaining.

Jmack3d

Awards
I'd go with Transform SD. I've run halo and SD both (specifically Transform SD, which I loved), and of the two I had the least sides with SD. Sides are part of the game, not complaining.
What about a stack with sd and epi?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Never stack 2 methyls unless u have an extra liver

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Can't beat it man. No sides and up 25 pounds! On pct but holding

Jmack3d

Awards
Can't beat it man. No sides and up 25 pounds! On pct but holding
Wow..
25lbs? Thats crazy.. Did you do any cardio while on? Thats my biggest worry is I still have fitness tests ect.. I dont want to lock up in the middle of a run of 3+ miles

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I did no Cardio... Just a bulk.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Unfortunately no but had some followers I kept informed. I'm a believer of transform

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't run SD because cardio and your 3 mile run will be hell. The calf pumps and back pumps can be debilitating. I made that mistake

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
I would try to find epi again. I've run my share of compounds, and oddly enough I had far worse calf/back pumps with halodrol than I did while I was on SD. Honestly, the only side effect that I noticed was the lethargy. Everyone is different though. You know you like epi, so why not?

Jason55w

Awards
I would personally avoid hdrol if you need to run. It gives me killer shin splints and no amount of taurine helps

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Transform is the love of my life although they wont send any nude pictures, although I have sent them several......

Unfortunately no but had some followers I kept informed. I'm a believer of transform
But in serious mode you can stack h-drol with 11-oxo or epi with 11-oxo run the 11-oxo for 600-900 for 6 weeks and you can enjoy the fat burning effects. That would be my choice for a cut it up cycle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol what's that suppose to mean Gerbily

Jmack3d

Awards
I would personally avoid hdrol if you need to run. It gives means killer shin splints and no amount of taurine helps
Ok I guess ill go for it.. by running I don't mean a lot.. just 3 miles once a week and maybe a mile on the treadmill once a week as well. So what's a good setup for hdrol? 5 or 6 weeks?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6 at
50/75/75/100/100/100 followed by 4 weeks of a serm-based pct.

Jason55w

Awards
Ok I guess ill go for it.. by running I don't mean a lot.. just 3 miles once a week and maybe a mile on the treadmill once a week as well. So what's a good setup for hdrol? 5 or 6 weeks?
I was getting severe shin splints trying to just run a mile or two to keep fat gain controlled.

Jmack3d

Awards
All good ill stick to epi for now and use hdrol when I don't have to run