Helladrol/Trenazone cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

Helladrol/Trenazone cycle

Hey guys I had a couple questions about my Helladrol/Trenazone cycle but here's a brief cycle history:

1st cycle: hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/100 followed by Nolvadex: no sides
    2nd cycle:Epistane solo 20/30/40/50 followed by nolvadex: had sensitivity in nipples after the 3rd week so I ended cycle after 4th week

Proposed cycle:

Goal Get lean for summer

Helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
    Trenazone 75/75/75/75

Support supps"

vitex
    p5p
    l dopa
    N2Gaurd for cycle support

PCT: Nolva

Does the cycle look ok? and I have been bulking (190-205) and put on a little too much fat too quickly so If my goal is to get a little leaner but have overall mass gains should I eat at maintenance during first 3-4 weeks of cycle then slowly start upping cals to help maintain gains?

Last question is I have a pretty active job (eating 4,500 cals a day to maintain) where I lift alot and am worried about back pumps, I didn't have back pumps on HDrol but had small ones on Epistane. Has anyone had trouble with back pumps on Trenazone? I haven't seen many people complain about it but I have Taurine just in case

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I was wondering if 75mg-90mg per day is sufficient or not on the trenazone. Reason being, with 3 bottles if you do 10 sprays a day for 5 weeks (5 weeks twice, two cycles worth) that would be 92mg per day approximately. Not sure if ~100mg of this stuff is an adequate dose when stacked with other stuff (in your case helladrol and in my case P-stanz/AHv3)??? curious to see if anybody who ran this mg amount you listed per day for 4-6 weeks felt it was a proper effective dosage.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Here is a GREAT log to follow and get some questions answered about this stack.

RickRock turns RIPPEDRock with Helladrol/Trenazone and LEAN GAINS!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

looks like rick bumped it to 1.5ml at some point and ran it at that from there on out. so that would be 11-12 pumps i guess.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

best thing to do is get an oral syringe to measure it out. my brother used trenazone and the sprayer clogged after the first use. plus, the oral syryinge is wayyyyy more accurate than spraying.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess
    best thing to do is get an oral syringe to measure it out. my brother used trenazone and the sprayer clogged after the first use. plus, the oral syryinge is wayyyyy more accurate than spraying.
    You can get em from the pharmacy for a nickel tops. Just ask and they will give you a couple.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

^what he said. sometimes they will just give them to ya for free. also, get a couple cause they don't last long from my experience. i have had 2 where the plunger broke while trying to pull back on it.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Here is a GREAT log to follow and get some questions answered about this stack.

Awesome, will read

Anyone else have any advice as far as diet while on cycle? Should I stay eating maintenance or eat at a deficient? Would being at a calorie deficient make keeping gains less likely?
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

yeah I got a couple of the insulin syringes (w/o screw on needle of course) from the local pharmacy a few years ago when using a research chem product I wanted to draw out with something other than a POS dropper. they give them to you for free, needles that is another thing though. I think I'll use that method with the trenazone. sprays are not exactly the most precise way to measure this stuff anyways even if the spray works properly.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

The trenazone I just received today has a nice dropper (actually marked at the 1ml point) and are in glass bottles. I guess no more fuqed up spray tops....I'd use this dropper since it actually has an indicator on it and its not just random like most. I like the idea of the dark glass bottle as well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenazone cycle
    By cdsfx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 06:29 PM
  2. Replies: 554
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 12:04 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 10:23 AM
  4. havoc/trenazone vs sd/trenazone 6 week stack
    By cfiggs in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2