Helladrol/Trenazone cycle

landonx91

Awards
Hey guys I had a couple questions about my Helladrol/Trenazone cycle but here's a brief cycle history:

1st cycle: hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/100 followed by Nolvadex: no sides
2nd cycle:Epistane solo 20/30/40/50 followed by nolvadex: had sensitivity in nipples after the 3rd week so I ended cycle after 4th week

Proposed cycle:

Goal Get lean for summer

Helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
Trenazone 75/75/75/75

Support supps"

vitex
p5p
l dopa
N2Gaurd for cycle support

PCT: Nolva

Does the cycle look ok? and I have been bulking (190-205) and put on a little too much fat too quickly so If my goal is to get a little leaner but have overall mass gains should I eat at maintenance during first 3-4 weeks of cycle then slowly start upping cals to help maintain gains?

Last question is I have a pretty active job (eating 4,500 cals a day to maintain) where I lift alot and am worried about back pumps, I didn't have back pumps on HDrol but had small ones on Epistane. Has anyone had trouble with back pumps on Trenazone? I haven't seen many people complain about it but I have Taurine just in case

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was wondering if 75mg-90mg per day is sufficient or not on the trenazone. Reason being, with 3 bottles if you do 10 sprays a day for 5 weeks (5 weeks twice, two cycles worth) that would be 92mg per day approximately. Not sure if ~100mg of this stuff is an adequate dose when stacked with other stuff (in your case helladrol and in my case P-stanz/AHv3)??? curious to see if anybody who ran this mg amount you listed per day for 4-6 weeks felt it was a proper effective dosage.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
best thing to do is get an oral syringe to measure it out. my brother used trenazone and the sprayer clogged after the first use. plus, the oral syryinge is wayyyyy more accurate than spraying.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
best thing to do is get an oral syringe to measure it out. my brother used trenazone and the sprayer clogged after the first use. plus, the oral syryinge is wayyyyy more accurate than spraying.
You can get em from the pharmacy for a nickel tops. Just ask and they will give you a couple.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
^what he said. sometimes they will just give them to ya for free. also, get a couple cause they don't last long from my experience. i have had 2 where the plunger broke while trying to pull back on it.

landonx91

Awards
Here is a GREAT log to follow and get some questions answered about this stack.
Awesome, will read

Anyone else have any advice as far as diet while on cycle? Should I stay eating maintenance or eat at a deficient? Would being at a calorie deficient make keeping gains less likely?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah I got a couple of the insulin syringes (w/o screw on needle of course) from the local pharmacy a few years ago when using a research chem product I wanted to draw out with something other than a POS dropper. they give them to you for free, needles that is another thing though. I think I'll use that method with the trenazone. sprays are not exactly the most precise way to measure this stuff anyways even if the spray works properly.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The trenazone I just received today has a nice dropper (actually marked at the 1ml point) and are in glass bottles. I guess no more fuqed up spray tops....I'd use this dropper since it actually has an indicator on it and its not just random like most. I like the idea of the dark glass bottle as well.