DHEA

Level9Germ

Awards
Im 18 years old and i started taking dhea i know alot of people dont reccomend it but they never say why ..its been giving really great results..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
DHEA in high enough dosages for long enough will suppress your own natural production since it converts into testosterone (and other hormones).

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im 18 years old and i started taking dhea i know alot of people dont reccomend it but they never say why ..its been giving really great results..
Really not a wise thing to do, also not extremely effective either -- more bad than good for you. At least with older androdiol products you could mess up your endocrine system but also get great results -- DHEA will throw your natural hormones out of wack plus not really manifest any good gains....

Just stop this stuff and wait til you are over 21 and do some hormones then....

-Matt

Level9Germ

Awards
DHEA in high enough dosages for long enough will suppress your own natural production since it converts into testosterone (and other hormones).
Ita only the 35 mg and I take it every other day

Level9Germ

Awards
Really not a wise thing to do, also not extremely effective either -- more bad than good for you. At least with older androdiol products you could mess up your endocrine system but also get great results -- DHEA will throw your natural hormones out of wack plus not really manifest any good gains....

Just stop this stuff and wait til you are over 21 and do some hormones then....

-Matt
Man I first started to work out used to weight 120 the all natural went too 150 but I got stuck there needd to keep adding weight

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
stuck at 150 means you aren't eating enough or aren't training properly.... just saying.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
holy cow! you went from 120 to 150 all naturally?!!!! thats insane bro!! (sarcasm). IIRC most dhea gets destroyed by your stomach acid and it has to be taken in really high amounts to see results. maybe im thinking of something else though. i really dont think 35mg EOD is doing much for ya since your body is already cranking out natural test like mad. at 18 i would say eat, train properly, sleep, and repeat. i got up to 194 naturally with relatively low bodyfat. just takes time

Level9Germ

Awards
Thanks for the fast repply ..and for ur support mad and everyone else ill try naturall thennn

P_MIKE_V

P_MIKE_V

Awards
Man I first started to work out used to weight 120 the all natural went too 150 but I got stuck there needd to keep adding weight
I don't claim to be an expert, but go natty with 2g protein per lb of body weight and lots of calories for 3 more years, you wont be sorry! Plenty of rest and low rep high weight. Creatine goes a long way too!

Stevensavage

Awards
At 18 155 pounds serious lifting and cheese burgers will give you stellar resaults
you realy dont need any dhea
You'll get amazing resaults from just working hard eating lots/healthy and sleep

dark child

Awards
Cause when the body get excess of dhea, it apprears preferentially turn the dhea into testosterone, then DHT the ADG. Cause when test is created from DHEA it doesnt stay in the blood long, but just quickly break down to other hormones in the prostate gland. Thats what you dont want is triggering all them other hormones at once and rapid. But just stick to the basics you are in your prime young fella..

Level9Germ

Awards
Cause when the body get excess of dhea, it apprears preferentially turn the dhea into testosterone, then DHT the ADG. Cause when test is created from DHEA it doesnt stay in the blood long, but just quickly break down to other hormones in the prostate gland. Thats what you dont want is triggering all them other hormones at once and rapid. But just stick to the basics you are in your prime young fella..
Thanks bro

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Once again you don't need it. You are in your prime for putting on size naturally. Lift big, and eat bigger. Eat until you can't eat any more, then eat some more. Food is the most anabolic substance on this planet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
Supplements 14
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 21