Pct - Good Daa replacement?

wicked_sol

Awards
Getting my pct stuff together for a cycle of epi. I had originally planed to use nolva, endosurge, erase and daa but I have found that daa doesn't agree with me. Any suggestions what I could replace the daa with that wouldn't cause the stomach issues?

Would animal stak be any good in a pct? I was looking at the ingredients and it contains a lot of the common supps used for pct.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anything for boosting your test will work bud. Daa is just amazing.

steppinRazor

Awards
you should look into NMDA - intimidate by iforce is 99% pure nmda..im on my second day, absolutely no GI issues..i think several other ppl who are running it have mentioned this as well

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hmm sounds good

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
you should look into NMDA - intimidate by iforce is 99% pure nmda..im on my second day, absolutely no GI issues..i think several other ppl who are running it have mentioned this as well
Heard good things about that also!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
hcgenerate or bridge something with fadogia agrestis
Getting my pct stuff together for a cycle of epi. I had originally planed to use nolva, endosurge, erase and daa but I have found that daa doesn't agree with me. Any suggestions what I could replace the daa with that wouldn't cause the stomach issues?

Would animal stak be any good in a pct? I was looking at the ingredients and it contains a lot of the common supps used for pct.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Try Sustain Alpha Topical -- I like people to use this for PCT mainly for feeling great during the often depressing pct period --- 7,8 benzoflavone increases mood and well being, trans-resveratrol will aid in increased blood flow so erections will be pronounced along with increased insulin sensitivity.

Not a bad thing to add in conjunction to other goodies ,, + its topicals so no gastrointestinal issues.

-Matt