William Llewellyn: 1 IN 3 EURO STEROIS-TOTAL FAKE

Conte

Conte

Awards
[FONT=&quot]I red yesterday Llewellyns[/FONT] article in MD magazine and I would like to ask now the more experienced members of this forum here which web sites do you think are bests and you trust them which web sites should be avoid them to buy steroids. If it’s not possible to post them here I would be grateful to pm me some of them.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you are allowed to ask for steroid sources so you might want to edit your post. If you need to find a source the best option is to try and get friendly with users down the gym. They may be able to point you in the right direction.

Conte

Conte

Awards
I don't think you are allowed to ask for steroid sources so you might want to edit your post. If you need to find a source the best option is to try and get friendly with users down the gym. They may be able to point you in the right direction.
I try to get friendly with as many users as possible in order to compare the sources.
So I would appreciate if i could receive some pms with sources in order to to compare with other sources and to confirm that I found the best ones. So I could help other users too.

Thank you in advance. God bless you.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Yo u cant source here or ask for sources so shutup
I try to get friendly with as many users as possible in order to compare the sources.
So I would appreciate if i could receive some pms with sources in order to to compare with other sources and to confirm that I found the best ones. So I could help other users too.

Thank you in advance. God bless you.

Conte

Conte

Awards
Yo u cant source here or ask for sources so shutup
Just please try not to be so rude. I understood. I already have sources. I am from Europe. So if you don’t want to help me, fine, at least don’t be so rude.
In another thread manbeast ask me for a source for UDCA without prescription and another member gave him a source a web site with chemicals & UDCA. At least I asked for personal message.
I am just trying to make some more research

Husker89

Banned
Awards
just saying the rules man and someone already told u in an earlier post and u continue to ask YOU CANT ASK BOTTOM LINE FORUM RULES
Just please try not to be so rude. I understood. I already have sources. I am from Europe. So if you don’t want to help me, fine, at least don’t be so rude.
In another thread manbeast ask me for a source for UDCA without prescription and another member gave him a source a web site with chemicals & UDCA. At least I asked for personal message.

Conte

Conte

Awards
OK rules. Talk about steroids. Buy steroids. But don’t discuss internet sources.
[FONT=&quot]1 IN 3 EURO STEROIS-TOTAL FAKE[/FONT]
If you are lucky you won’t buy fake steroids.
OK. I shut up. I just tried to help myself and more others with a little confirmation research.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im not being mean dude its rules
OK rules. Talk about steroids. Buy steroids. But don’t discuss internet sources.
1 IN 3 EURO STEROIS-TOTAL FAKE
If you are lucky you won’t buy fake steroids.
OK. I shut up. I just tried to help myself and more others with a little confirmation research.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Conte, the best places are those that advertise in the back of MD magazine, I found the more expensive the better the quality and gains, trust me I am more ripped than ever using them

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you wanted to help, you would of posted the dayum article instead of using it to try and get source info.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
udca is a bit different than AAS, there are specific rules for the board about steroids and steroid sources, we probably toed the line on the udca honestly lol.

Stevensavage

Awards
[FONT=&quot]I red yesterday Llewellyns[/FONT] article in MD magazine and I would like to ask now the more experienced members of this forum here which web sites do you think are bests and you trust them which web sites should be avoid them to buy steroids. If it’s not possible to post them here I would be grateful to pm me some of them.
DO NOT HELP THIS DUDE OUT LOL!!! SERIOUSLY HE/SHE IS PROLY A FED OR A COP. DONT PM THIS DUDE. IF U DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET 'EM DONT DO THEM NUB. STERIODS ARE DANGEROUS STICK O GOOD DIE TRAINING SLEEP AND SOme ECDY IF YOUR FEELING WILD NUBCAKE. DONT PM HIS DUDE TO COMPARE SOURCES. I hope you OD on fake DECA Conte. seriouslly read the forum rules conte!!! EVEN TALKS LIKE A FED! GO EAT A SUPERDROL SANDWICH AND DIE! LOL I dont give a **** this is the place is he best dont break no rules (LEET GRAMMER). THIS POST IS RUDE I GET IT... LOL PLUS YOUR IN EUROPE IF YOU CAN FIND ANY YOU SHOULDN TRY XD
DONT DO AAS/STERIODS THEYRE DANGEROUS OKAY BUD-E?!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol idiots

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am just trying to make some more research
If manbeast did indeed do this? and he broke the rules? I will discipline him in private. I already fired him twice in the past two weeks, and he showed back up....but I will deal with this, thanks for the report.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get em warbird Lmao Damn manpurse Lmao

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Jk Manbeast :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Standard 12 inch? Wood, steel, plastic???

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
but seriously, its a sad state of affairs when somebody who knows their shyt says 1/3 of the gear is fake......this is why its almost better to do PH's and designers and other natural supps instead, or brew up your own stuff like tren.....at least you know what you got is legit, well I'm sure there are tons of underdosed and garbage PH's, research chems etc as well, but at least you can pick and choose where you buy with "legal" stuff......

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Strongly agreed!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol I remember that bro. I heard we can just play Gorilla in the middle with his European Waist Bag! X-D LMFAO

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol I remember that bro. I heard we can just play Gorilla in the middle with his European Waist Bag! X-D LMFAO
we may as well have our fun while we can.....I see a 10 game, i mean day, ban coming down on manbeast after my people finish their investigation into this UDCA fiasco.....he did admit it in this thread, but the witness who accused him is sort of new and suspect....I don't know what the ruling will be....but lets fuq with him all we can until the verdict comes down :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao or we can get the new suspect dude! Let's jump him Lmao

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t you two... I dunno what to say, I was also looking for tUDCA, which is a totally legal suppliment by the way :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Holy sh*t you two... I dunno what to say, I was also looking for tUDCA, which is a totally legal suppliment by the way :D
since you helped the EPI guy in the other thread, I'll consider that "community service" towards the UDCA violation....we'll leave it at that, plus 2 weeks probation (which you will violate I'm sure and end back up in AM sanctions court) LMFAO.......

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao when I first got on here I got my ass beat by Jbry a few times... Hes mean sometimes. We have been fine ever since tho

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao guilty as charged (for goin against his parole) lol assume the position Beast! Double kneeling back biceps!!!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lmfao when I first got on here I got my ass beat by Jbry a few times... Hes mean sometimes. We have been fine ever since tho
If you are a new person? he neg reps you whether he likes you or not....I guess maybe he is in college? and figures hazing is the norm? either that or he is just a mean bastard??? LOL :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I came this || close to gettin negged by jbry, I think I'm one of the few who has (so far) remained unscathed :D

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmfao what an ass!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao well I got hit 2 time.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He's quick on the trigger for sure, but it usually isn't 100% uncalled for lol

Conte

Conte

Awards
Manbeast is innocent and he is the MAN. You should ban me. I am a Cop and Ex Interpol, CIA, Ranger, Desert Storm, SAS and Taliban. Ban me. I was fishing for sources and my intention was to catch you and send you to Guantanamo. Don’t PM me.:dance:

What’s wrong with you guys?:banghead:

I apologize for the threat. I didn’t imagine that I had to deal with cannibals.

God Bless You all and I love you. And if you need any good source from Europe don’t hesitate to PM me.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
some kid a new member pmed me saying " dude wtf this jbry a hole negged me and now im so negative no one will talk to me" ahhahahahahaha, i told him ya jbry will neg u but u have to deserve it, and then i told him to not F with jbry cuz he knows more than anyone ive talked to so DONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO OUTSMART HIM HE HATES THAT THE MOST.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
he never negged me, only positive....I never pissed him off though LMFAO....I did post he was ornery and mean a few times, but he agrees with that assessment, so there is no neg for it :D

raiderdude

Awards
im guilty. i told manbeast where udca was at

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
im guilty. i told manbeast where udca was at
looks like we have a co-defendant. mr. manbeast has already been convicted, put on probation, and he has served his community service. You're probably going to be suspended, but since court cases take about 6 months to pan out on average....just continue posting as usual and we'll get back with you via the mail :D

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I came this || close to gettin negged by jbry, I think I'm one of the few who has (so far) remained unscathed :D
How did I miss this thread? I got negged so bad in December by him. It was like 3000 points, I was such a b¡tch about it, I didn't get on here for a month. And I deserved it too....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, this thread is funny, I'll have to save it for when I need to recharge reps.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol we all are victims besides Damn manbeast lol understandable tho. Do your thaaaaang Jbry