William Llewellyn: 1 IN 3 EURO STEROIS-TOTAL FAKE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I came this || close to gettin negged by jbry, I think I'm one of the few who has (so far) remained unscathed
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

2. Lmfao what an ass!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Lmao well I got hit 2 time.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. He's quick on the trigger for sure, but it usually isn't 100% uncalled for lol
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

5. Manbeast is innocent and he is the MAN. You should ban me. I am a Cop and Ex Interpol, CIA, Ranger, Desert Storm, SAS and Taliban. Ban me. I was fishing for sources and my intention was to catch you and send you to Guantanamo. Donít PM me.

Whatís wrong with you guys?

I apologize for the threat. I didnít imagine that I had to deal with cannibals.

God Bless You all and I love you. And if you need any good source from Europe donít hesitate to PM me.
    •   

6. some kid a new member pmed me saying " dude wtf this jbry a hole negged me and now im so negative no one will talk to me" ahhahahahahaha, i told him ya jbry will neg u but u have to deserve it, and then i told him to not F with jbry cuz he knows more than anyone ive talked to so DONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO OUTSMART HIM HE HATES THAT THE MOST.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lmfao when I first got on here I got my ass beat by Jbry a few times... Hes mean sometimes. We have been fine ever since tho

7. he never negged me, only positive....I never pissed him off though LMFAO....I did post he was ornery and mean a few times, but he agrees with that assessment, so there is no neg for it

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Lmao well I got hit 2 time.
    I made a mom joke and he negged the hell out of me. haha guess I kind of deserved it.
    Mom jokes involving blow jobs are a no go for jbry.
    Just a heads up guys haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

9. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars
    Conte, the best places are those that advertise in the back of MD magazine, I found the more expensive the better the quality and gains, trust me I am more ripped than ever using them
    Wait, are you serious?
    Lol
    I can't tell.
    I always thought those were B.S.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

10. im guilty. i told manbeast where udca was at

11. Quote Originally Posted by raiderdude View Post
    im guilty. i told manbeast where udca was at
    looks like we have a co-defendant. mr. manbeast has already been convicted, put on probation, and he has served his community service. You're probably going to be suspended, but since court cases take about 6 months to pan out on average....just continue posting as usual and we'll get back with you via the mail

12. I wish jbry pos-repped in CEL caps.

13. Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    I came this || close to gettin negged by jbry, I think I'm one of the few who has (so far) remained unscathed
    How did I miss this thread? I got negged so bad in December by him. It was like 3000 points, I was such a b°tch about it, I didn't get on here for a month. And I deserved it too....

14. Hey, this thread is funny, I'll have to save it for when I need to recharge reps.

15. Lol we all are victims besides Damn manbeast lol understandable tho. Do your thaaaaang Jbry
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. William Llewellyn's HRT-Rx physician network, anyone?
    By waynaferd in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. 10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. William Llewellyn's Body of Science Magazine
    By FLANKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-09-2004, 11:58 AM