EPI Cycle and PCT advice

Gwyldor

Awards
Hi,

Please don't shoot me down if this has already been discussed or seems slightly uneducated. This is my first time posting.

I am going to try my first cycle of EPI in a few weeks but want to get peoples advice and glean knowledge before I do this as I want to make sure I do it correctly so I do it safely and effectively. I will not take anything until I am 100% confident I have got the right advice to suit me.

I have already done a bit of research and one guy suggested looking at taking EPI for 6 weeks at the following dosage of 20mg/20mg/30mg/30mg/30mg/40mg (see how I react after the first few days). I was wondering if there is anything I should take whilst taking EPI or is EPI enough to add lean weight and to trim down slightly (already addressing my diet and training in that respect). Is it worth taking any liver support or vitamins or other supplements alongside EPI. Also I know from research that PCT is just as important if not more important to get right. Therefore I was wondering what people’s suggestions are for a good PCT after EPI and when I would look to start introducing the PCT. Do I start a week before I stop EPI and do I increase the PCT so as to taper up and then taper down towards the end? How long should I expect to carry on with the PCT for? A few people have suggested having Tamoxifen or Clomid on standby, whilst taking something to kick-start my natural testosterone production again.

Ay advice would be greatly received. Feel free to PM me or post. I am really appreciative of anyone that posts and thank you in advance for you time to read this and hopefully reply.

Gwyldor!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You could add in a non-stim fatburner, or mild stims if you have a way to monitor your blood pressure while on. A perfect addition would be 2 caps of SHIFT per day, it isn't full dose, but its enough for an edge.
CEL's Cycle Assist is good, get enough so you can pre-load at half-dose, use half-dose during your PCT, and full dose while on.
PCT will start the day after your last dose of EPI. I'd suggest torem or clomid, combined with DAA and Erase as a bare-minimum skeleton. You do NOT want to continue cutting during PCT, move calories to maintenance (or 50 above), de-load the first two weeks in the weightroom, cut cardio out for the first 2 weeks (other than like 5-10 minutes of very very mild (no sweating, heavy breathing, exertion)). In the 3rd week you can start slowly upping your intensity and cardio, so that by the time you are done with the 4 weeks of pct, you are back to normal levels of exertion. The thread in my sig:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

has pretty much all you need to know about PCT.

ManBeast

Gwyldor

Awards
Thanks for that. Most other sites I have asked have just said go do your own research or have been very unhelpful which in my opinion is really bad because the knowledge I gain could be passed on and surely it is better to help someone out rather than let them find out they have done it wrong when it is too late. I have spent the whole afternoon reading through every post you suggested and more. It has been really interesting and very eye opening.

In terms of dosing does my EPI dosage look okay or should I increase or decrease it? What kind of dosage would I use for Clomid? Also would I just take the recommend dosage prescribed in the bottle for PES's Erase and Shift and CEL's Cycle Assist (is CEL PCT Assist the same thing).

Also I have been thinking I might try the pulsing idea that has been mentioned as I have been doing my research. What are your thoughts?

Also what is the reason for the de-load phase during PCT I have never come across this?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your advice.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
EPI dose is fine for a first run unless you absolutely aren't responding.

I'd use the SHIFT at 2 pills a day, that way 1 bottle works for your whole cycle.

pulsing isn't something I'd do with EPI, it doesn't hit hard or fast enough to warrant it or work well with it IMHO.

de-load during PCT is to prevent your body from catabolizing your muscle while your testosterone is near zero.

also, on epi, you'll want some joint support specifically due to how dry it is.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
AM will shut people down too but u obviously HAD done some research cuz u knew about pct and dosing protocols so people here will help.
Thanks for that. Most other sites I have asked have just said go do your own research or have been very unhelpful which in my opinion is really bad because the knowledge I gain could be passed on and surely it is better to help someone out rather than let them find out they have done it wrong when it is too late. I have spent the whole afternoon reading through every post you suggested and more. It has been really interesting and very eye opening.

In terms of dosing does my EPI dosage look okay or should I increase or decrease it? What kind of dosage would I use for Clomid? Also would I just take the recommend dosage prescribed in the bottle for PES's Erase and Shift and CEL's Cycle Assist (is CEL PCT Assist the same thing).

Also I have been thinking I might try the pulsing idea that has been mentioned as I have been doing my research. What are your thoughts?

Also what is the reason for the de-load phase during PCT I have never come across this?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your advice.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you preload a liver supp for first cpl of weeks. Specially if your doing a 6 week cycle

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Gl with epi, I didnt respond at all really. I had much better gains from hdrol, and my diet/training wasnt anything compared to what it was when I ran the epi.

Gwyldor

Awards
EPI dose is fine for a first run unless you absolutely aren't responding.

I'd use the SHIFT at 2 pills a day, that way 1 bottle works for your whole cycle.

pulsing isn't something I'd do with EPI, it doesn't hit hard or fast enough to warrant it or work well with it IMHO.

de-load during PCT is to prevent your body from your muscle while your testosterone is near zero.

also, on epi, you'll want some joint support s catabolizing specifically due to how dry it is.
Man Beast

What would you say is a good dosage of Clomid (week One 50mg a day, Week Two 50mg a day, Week 3 and 4 25mg a day?) and do I definitely need to take the clomid after EPI? I have read that some people keep it on hand should there be any problems.

IN conclusion what would be a good selection of products to take for the PCT? Nolva or Clomid (what dosages), I have access to both and half dose of CEL's cycle assist? Is it worth taking anything else to kick start the test production as well, any natural test booster? If so what do you recommend?

Gwyldor