need advice or critiquing on omna cycle

surfboy

Awards
hey guys, to start off im 20 years old, ive been lifting seriously for the past 6 years, im 5'11" and i weigh 170. I work out once a day five days on two days off with chest/tri on monday back/bi on tueday shoulders/traps on wednesday legs on thursday and bi/tri on friday. I consume about 250 grams of protein a day and a lot of calories. I eat like an animal. Ive been educating myself on juicing for quite a while now and i know im ready for my first cycle, i just want to gain 10 to 15 lbs, heres my layout..

Wk 1-9 500mg omna (2xwk)
Wk 5-11 hcg (need advice on how much i should take weekly)
Wk 12-15 (need advice for pct, i was kind of leaning towards nolva)

Any advice will help and is much appriciated, tips hints anything will be nice tp hear, thanks bros!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I know you don't want to her this but... Keep reading about ph/ass. Just wait one more year, we don't help people under 21. It's for your best interest and health.

dark child

Awards
hey guys, to start off im 20 years old, ive been lifting seriously for the past 6 years, im 5'11" and i weigh 170. I work out once a day five days on two days off with chest/tri on monday back/bi on tueday shoulders/traps on wednesday legs on thursday and bi/tri on friday. I consume about 250 grams of protein a day and a lot of calories. I eat like an animal. Ive been educating myself on juicing for quite a while now and i know im ready for my first cycle, i just want to gain 10 to 15 lbs, heres my layout..

Wk 1-9 500mg omna (2xwk)
Wk 5-11 hcg (need advice on how much i should take weekly)
Wk 12-15 (need advice for pct, i was kind of leaning towards nolva)

Any advice will help and is much appriciated, tips hints anything will be nice tp hear, thanks bros!
hey you just cant run that omna alone like that. Thats a a four Testosterone esters combination very slow acting in the system. With out stacking it with an estrogen blocker and ai you or bound to catch all kind negative side effects and including high water rentention from this compound. Do a little more research before you mess up your system.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Define "lots of calories" and how many of them come from shakes?
Lay out the exerciess you do, the number of sets, and reps per set.

Chances are you are under-eating and/or over-training. You really shouldn't be contemplating steroids at your stats and age.

surfboy

Awards
So what do you think is the best ai and anti e i should stack? Ive been reading on arimidex

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
so you aren't going to listen eh?

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I guess you can't save them all Man Beast... Some people just need to eliminate themselves from the gene pool...

It's what's best.

OP do your self a favor, listen... Eat more, and most likely train a lil less, if you aren't gaining its for a reason you can correct, there is no max you hit max natural potential at 170lbs, but above all else listen to this. When you come to a steroid forum for help from guys who know what their talking about... You should take their advice. They know from experience. I know it sucks to hear your not old enough... But there is good reason why we don't let 10 year olds drive, much less drive 18 wheeler trucks... That's the equivalent of what your doing... You may get away with it, but there is a high chance for disaster, and you could lose your nuts...

Think it over

dark child

Awards
So what do you think is the best ai and anti e i should stack? Ive been reading on arimidex
Nolvadex and arimidex. Nolvadex has more features but its an estrogen blocker, arimidex has great quality also it just stops the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. but both works good together.

But the best combo is nolvadex and clomid