Pre workout on cycle

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Not a good idea especially with that 1,3 dmaa ****.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol

A

adeadbodyman

Awards
The first time I did SD, I was taking Jack3d, Superpump, NO explode and N2KTS. I tried them all with no ill effects, but that is just me. I like N2KTS the best so far. I just tried some of the new "CRAZE", and got NOTHING from it.
mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sounds like you need a break from stims....

A

adeadbodyman

Awards
no, not all at the same time. I meant that I had them all and tried each one at different times.

Jacked makes me jittery and unable to really focus
NO explode isn't anything like the original forumla was, so I think it sucks now
Superpump was good but not very strong

N2KTS is the perfect mix that I have found so far. I am back on a SD cycle now and take 1 scoop of that before each workout. But that is the only caffine that I have throughout the day.
mike

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I started using a stim-free preworkout for the first time last week. (currently on 11-OXO and Prostanozol). I thought it would suck not being "all jacked up". But, to be perfectly honest, I felt better during and especially after working out. Never felt like puking, like 2-3 scoops of normal stim stuff does to me sometime. My two cents.........................

L

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
If your blood pressure doesn't get elevated while on the pre workout you will be fine. Allot of people the SD alone raises it significantly. Then by adding in extra stims it usually raises too much where sides will arise. Everyone reacts differently.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My sd run I ran 2 scoops of craze. Man it was great but it made me lose my appetite so I dropped back to C4 but on pct and back on craze. Just blazing to keep appetite up lol

Ayy

Ayy

Awards
So I should see if it raises my blood pressure first then?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Definitely

U

uniifirex

Awards
How are pre workouts even effecting your appetite at all? o_O
Yeah i have sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure, super convenient and cheap :D

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are pre workouts even effecting your appetite at all? o_O
Yeah i have sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure, super convenient and cheap :D
Only thing I can think of is 1,3 dmaa being appetite suppressive.
I take pre workouts with 1,3 on cuts. When I am trying to bulk I try to stay away from them though as 5k cals is hard when I am not very hungry.

U

uniifirex

Awards
I feel you, went from 3-4k cals to 2200 on a cut. Had to get on that too :(
understandable, i stand on the blood pressure meters though.