Pre workout on cycle

1. Pre workout on cycle

Jack3d on SD cycle yes or no?

2. Not a good idea especially with that 1,3 dmaa ****.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

3. Jack3d is as outdated as N.O. explode, just so many dif choices
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    •   

4. Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. The first time I did SD, I was taking Jack3d, Superpump, NO explode and N2KTS. I tried them all with no ill effects, but that is just me. I like N2KTS the best so far. I just tried some of the new "CRAZE", and got NOTHING from it.
    mike

6. Quote Originally Posted by adeadbodyman
    The first time I did SD, I was taking Jack3d, Superpump, NO explode and N2KTS. I tried them all with no ill effects, but that is just me. I like N2KTS the best so far. I just tried some of the new "CRAZE", and got NOTHING from it.
    mike
    Why would you take all of those at the same time...

7. sounds like you need a break from stims....

8. no, not all at the same time. I meant that I had them all and tried each one at different times.

Jacked makes me jittery and unable to really focus
    NO explode isn't anything like the original forumla was, so I think it sucks now
    Superpump was good but not very strong

N2KTS is the perfect mix that I have found so far. I am back on a SD cycle now and take 1 scoop of that before each workout. But that is the only caffine that I have throughout the day.
    mike

9. I started using a stim-free preworkout for the first time last week. (currently on 11-OXO and Prostanozol). I thought it would suck not being "all jacked up". But, to be perfectly honest, I felt better during and especially after working out. Never felt like puking, like 2-3 scoops of normal stim stuff does to me sometime. My two cents.........................

10. If your blood pressure doesn't get elevated while on the pre workout you will be fine. Allot of people the SD alone raises it significantly. Then by adding in extra stims it usually raises too much where sides will arise. Everyone reacts differently.

11. My sd run I ran 2 scoops of craze. Man it was great but it made me lose my appetite so I dropped back to C4 but on pct and back on craze. Just blazing to keep appetite up lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. So I should see if it raises my blood pressure first then?

13. Definitely
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. How are pre workouts even effecting your appetite at all? O_o
    Yeah i have sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure, super convenient and cheap
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place

15. Quote Originally Posted by uniifirex
    How are pre workouts even effecting your appetite at all? O_o
    Yeah i have sphygmomanometer to measure blood pressure, super convenient and cheap
    Only thing I can think of is 1,3 dmaa being appetite suppressive.
    I take pre workouts with 1,3 on cuts. When I am trying to bulk I try to stay away from them though as 5k cals is hard when I am not very hungry.
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. I feel you, went from 3-4k cals to 2200 on a cut. Had to get on that too
    understandable, i stand on the blood pressure meters though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First workout on First Cycle
    By rmsshelton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 10:09 AM
  2. Pre Workout's on Cycle?
    By bakerderek0 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:26 AM
  3. pre-workout cycle off
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3