How much nolva?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
My rat is on the last couple days of a 4 week cycle of 300mg of 1ad w/ about 300mg of 4ad+.

Since this was relatively a low dose cycle how much nolva will he need?

migs

Awards
I was wondering how you calculate nolva as well. Is it related to the amount and the PH you use or is it just a standard dosing ?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
good so I only need 3 weeks PCT.

Also, has anyone tested positive for nolva in drug test?

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how you calculate nolva as well. Is it related to the amount and the PH you use or is it just a standard dosing ?
Standard dosing...40/40/20/20

Make sure if you are using Tamoxifen citrate that you up the dosage to accomadate for the amount of tamoxifen in tamoxifen citrate. Take the desired dose x 1.5 (60mgs tamoxifen citrate = 40mgs tamoxifen...etc)

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
good so I only need 3 weeks PCT.

I would do the usual 4 weeks of PCT.

I don't know of any reason why someone would be testing for tamoxifen?

migs

Awards
so how would ur 4 weeks look like ?

Do you load 60-80mg for the first few days ?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
If you are just talking about work or any other normal drug test, they do not test for these types of things. You can run a search on drug test to find more info. FYI I've had a test while on 4ad, m1,4ad, and nolva with no problem.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
If you are just talking about work or any other normal drug test, they do not test for these types of things. You can run a search on drug test to find more info. FYI I've had a test while on 4ad, m1,4ad, and nolva with no problem.
Thx, I feel plenty better.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
so how would ur 4 weeks look like ?

Do you load 60-80mg for the first few days ?
I suppose you could load if you would like, but I don't. Plus I already have some circulating in my system because I run it all throughout my cycles anyway. I usually run PCT a little longer than 4 weeks, just for extra taper. But my PCT's usually look like this..

40mg first week
40mg second week
20mg third week
20mg fourth week
10mg fifth week
5mg sixth week

migs

Awards
that sure is a whole lot of nolva for PCT. Im only doing a 1T 300mg + 4AD 200mg cycle for 4 weeks, do you think Id actually need all that ? What kinda cycles are you doing anyway ?