Piss test?

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
So i have done research on how long a cycle stays in your system and there half life and all that but my question is piss test have a different life or half life compared to blood test? Is there a difference?To me it seems that a piss test wouldnt last as long maybe a week or so.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
lets say dbol for 4weeks at 40mg/daily
test 750mg/weekly for 12weeks

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
oh ok and its test 250enanthate
also one more question does clomid matter on the piss test

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
awesome you my friend have been very helpful thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the dbol will be undetectable in a day or 2, i believe. what ester does the test have? cypionate or enanthate wil be in ur system for 2-4 weeks. the way they test for testosterone is the epitestosterone to testosterone ratio. they will allow like a 6:1. most guys can use up to 400mg a week and pass the test. this is one way athletes are gettin away with it.
This is completely wrong. Exogenous test will raise the test level (obviously), but it does not increase epitest. 150mg/week is enough to trigger a positive UA in a hypogonadic subject.

oh ok and its test 250enanthate
also one more question does clomid matter on the piss test
Clomid is also tested as is every other SERM and AI.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
the dbol will be undetectable in a day or 2, i believe. what ester does the test have? cypionate or enanthate wil be in ur system for 2-4 weeks. the way they test for testosterone is the epitestosterone to testosterone ratio. they will allow like a 6:1. most guys can use up to 400mg a week and pass the test. this is one way athletes are gettin away with it.
Most orals will be out in about 2 weeks, but I know guys that passed in only 1 week. 400mg of test a week will fail you, more like 150 will be good.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Most orals will be out in about 2 weeks, but I know guys that passed in only 1 week. 400mg of test a week will fail you, more like 150 will be good.
dont really care about being on and getting tested just want to know how long before i will piss clean

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
This is completely wrong. Exogenous test will raise the test level (obviously), but it does not increase epitest. 150mg/week is enough to trigger a positive UA in a hypogonadic subject.

Clomid is also tested as is every other SERM and AI.
so how long well it take to piss clean form using test250E 1-12weeks im on week 10 starting monday and the dbol at the end of this week thursday i was using40mg/daily but this week only 30mg

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
so how long well it take to piss clean form using test250E 1-12weeks im on week 10 starting monday and the dbol at the end of this week thursday i was using40mg/daily but this week only 30mg
From the test, maybe late April or so. However, you still have the Clomid to worry about, too.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
yeah but i have til the end of july i think ill be good right? thanks for all the info this helps alot

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah but i have til the end of july i think ill be good right? thanks for all the info this helps alot
Potentially. I'm not sure of the latency period of Clomid, but I know that it has a fairly long half-life.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
this has been discussed at length before. the olympics may test for serms but i dont know of anybody else that does. also a normal man has a 2:1 ratio of test to epitest. they will allow a 6:1. so an average man can have 6 times more testosterone in his system and pass. it also depends on the ester. 400mg of test prop will raise blood levels more than enanthate. if 200mg per week of test e is a replacement dose of test then 400 would be no problem. of course this would take trial and error to determine exactly how much you can take and still pass a test.
A normal man has a 1:1 ratio of T:E and 200mg of enanthate will trigger a positive test. This is what got both Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt into trouble the AC. Although they both had prescirptions for TRT, there levels were too high to be accepted in their pre/post-fight UA. Keep in mind that they were also clinically hypogonadic and 100-150mg/week brought their levels out of acceptable range.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i am not an expert on any test for anabolics. just stuff i've read. since epitest is produced in the testes hcg should keep the testes producing it. i get what you are sayin. a hypogonadal man will not be producing much epitest so even a normal amount of test will fail you.
Actually, it's the other way around; a hypogonadal man can take a small amount of test (~100mg/week) and still be within range. A normal man, though, will have his levels too high to be acceptable. Taking hCG itself can also trigger a UA (e.g. Brian Cushing).

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
It's not for a job trust me I know my job doesn't test for the juice its for a competition

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
A normal man has a 1:1 ratio of T:E and 200mg of enanthate will trigger a positive test. This is what got both Chael Sonnen and Nate Marquardt into trouble the AC. Although they both had prescirptions for TRT, there levels were too high to be accepted in their pre/post-fight UA. Keep in mind that they were also clinically hypogonadic and 100-150mg/week brought their levels out of acceptable range.
You are allowed to to be under 1200 but Marquard came in way over that. Even when you're on TRT you're supposed to in "normal" levels. Anything over 150mg/week most likely will be over.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HellAtlantic Anabolics 13
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 17
lightemup Supplements 8