var or mast with 13 to 15 percent bf

bfriedman1017

Awards
So I'm wondering if you guys think adding var or mast to tren and test with a 13 to 15 percent bf is pointless and a waste of money? Would I get Any benefit and.which of the 2 would you use?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd add the var, mast won't b worth it until your more like 10 percent or lower.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Winny will harden u up and make u more vascular. Anavar will harden u up but also lean u out. Idk its a toss up, I mean winny is a lot cheaper bro.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesnt matter -- both will "work" just being super lean really lets you see how cool these hormones work on a cosmetic level -- tighter and fuller muscles.

You can still use either and diet your ass off and drop fat.....The NUMBER ONE most important factor of all is ----- is all of this stuff truly genuine and real? If you are 200% certain than you can go wrong as they will all work.

Lots of garbage floating around nowadays.

-matt

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Doesnt matter -- both will "work" just being super lean really lets you see how cool these hormones work on a cosmetic level -- tighter and fuller muscles.

You can still use either and diet your ass off and drop fat.....The NUMBER ONE most important factor of all is ----- is all of this stuff truly genuine and real? If you are 200% certain than you can go wrong as they will all work.

Lots of garbage floating around nowadays.

-matt
Yeah he said it. Its all about your diet bro, u could cut on a low dose of SD it doesn't matter.