Pmag Hdrol Interchangeable?

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I know that there not exactly the same, but are they close enough to use them interchangeably? For example if you ran out of hdrol and finished doing 2-3 weeks on pmag starting right at 75 or 100mgs? Or would it be like your introducing a completey new combound to your body that would take a while for you to start seeing results or would it be kick in fast and be ok?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
they are similar enough that you cold put them in the same bottle, mix them up and not give a sh*t assuming they are both dosed at 25mg per pill.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
they are similar enough that you cold put them in the same bottle, mix them up and not give a sh*t assuming they are both dosed at 25mg per pill.
cool. i talked to you earlier actually about my hdrol cycle and not being sure if its fake or lost potency. So my thought was i dont want to run start a another cycle of something else becuase i coud be taking hdrol and it just not working on me (but working on my liver and other things). And if my bottle is worthless getting another bottle of hdrol for only 3 weeks would also be comletely worthless cuz it takes a long time to kick in. So maybe id finish on pmag for 2-3 weeks at 100mgs

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
another question. under the assumption my hdrol is actually good would going to pmag forfeit any gains that would have been made or are they similar enough just to continue them

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't people ever just go okay, good idea, that's what i will do?

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Start on the pmag if you're not feeling the hdrol. No use wasting your time, especially if your diet is on point and you're training the big 4 compound lifts. I wouldn't call them interchangeable, but hell I've used two different brands of SD in 1 run and for all i know they could be different compounds, too. Do whatever works for you, eat big, and crush it in the gym.

Conte

Conte

Awards
P mag kicks faster for me, gives more size, a little water, better libido and no sides.
There is a myth about h-drol and havoc that sometimes are kick or miss.
The only reason I could use h-drol again is that couldn’t find p-mag or oral turinabol!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the best option, just go with it.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
You should do what everybody on here said and go with it. They are much alike. Tad bit more size with pmag in my experience

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
great thanks. thats what im gonna do. Im gonna get hard rock pro-mag and finish off my hdrol cycle w it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should grab a bottle of mechabol from antaeus labs instead.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
email sent, let you know when if find anything out.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mechabol is methyl clostebol.

pmag, or 4-chloro-methyl-4-androstenediol, is a theoretically a precursor/metabolite of 4-chloro-methyl-testosterone (methyl clostebol aka mechabol)

both (should) bind to the androgen receptor with the 3-keto (mechabol) version binding more strongly to the androgen receptor. the half lifes are similar if not the same.

effects should be similar as well, with mechabol more potent on a mg for mg basis.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
thanks

pmag, or 4-chloro-methyl-4-androstenediol, is a theoretically a precursor/metabolite of 4-chloro-methyl-testosterone (methyl clostebol aka mechabol)

both (should) bind to the androgen receptor with the 3-keto (mechabol) version binding more strongly to the androgen receptor. the half lifes are similar if not the same.

effects should be similar as well, with mechabol more potent on a mg for mg basis.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea. my hdrol is definately a dud. freaking sucks. coming to the end of my 4th week, taking 100mgs and nothing. actually went down a rep on my bench today. whats the protocol on PCT and starting another cycle? some advice please.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So pmag XXXL....

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Super Mega Pmag

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
where did you buy your hdrol from?
ebay. the code0824. he has a website codesnutritiondotcom, he seemed legit. i didnt knowabout lockout and nutritionarsenal, my fault. he could still be legt and have bought a bunch of fake hsrol, idk

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always a risk buying any product off ebay, esp ones that aren't supposed to be on there like hdrol, sd, epi, etc

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
yea, i know for next time. im gonna wait a while just to be safe, but im looking into mechabol or a m14add clone