A simple question about PHs and roids

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been lifting for 5 years off and on about 2 years pretty serious and 1 year of serious dieting and never touched roids or PHs now my question is for ppl who have been natural for a decent length of time....when taking PHs or roids how does it affect your muscle growth/strength? Let's say from a 1-10....it may seem like a dumb question I know because i know it does help but how much (with correct training and dieting of course) the only real thing I can compare is Creatine I can honestly say I see a huge difference and I say huge as in my eyes in muscle and strength gains while on Creatine as opposed to not being on it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you notice creatine, you'll definitely notice an anabolic dosed properly.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you notice creatine, you'll definitely notice an anabolic dosed properly.
I know I will just not sure to what extent I mean you in on my log I'll be doing in a month so you see my set up is dosed perfectly

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
rate creatine on your scale

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol, then a solid AAS cycle will be a 15-18 once it kicks in ;)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol damn I guess that's why ppl get addicted? Kinda like a chip you can't eat just one lol

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yep, i mean, lifts going up crazy amounts each week, pounds of muscle gained in a week, sometimes while shedding fat with little to no cardio? it's like the weightlifting orgasm! :D

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Deff excited to start my cycle in April now I know hella is no 750mg of test but it should still do something more then Creatine and a pre workout lol

Pharaoh

Awards
I'm doing my best not to get addicted but yeah if natural is a 1 creatine is 3 roids is 10 on a scale of 1-10