3 weeks in with Sustanon

Little Al

Awards
I'm on my 4 th cycle over the past 2/3 years, I've run (at different times) Test 400, Anavar, Mastron,Sustanon 250, Ripblend 225, at the moment I'm on Sus 1ml 2 times a week, this is a different brand to last lot of Sust I used and the pain is unbearable, a**e, shoulder it dosen't matter. Sore for 7/8 days, and has slowed up my training. Is there any thing I can do for the pain ? I have tried warming up the Sust or massaging the area..........any help would be great. Could I stop the Sust and switch to something else ?

boxer78

Awards
Maybe the concentration is too high. What is the mg/ml? Maybe there is too much BA in the oil as well.

Little Al

Awards
When you say concentration, do you mean the individual make up ?? 1ml 2 times a week, can't find BA content ?? Thanks for the input

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I had the same problem....others would be like "No that is not how it is" blah blah blah....for me? it was pain all week long no matter what, went away barely in time to use that area again....I just did the grin and bear it lol :D

Little Al

Awards
Thats what I'm doing at the mo, grining and bearing it lol, just did my thigh as other areas too sore, not looking forward to the pain tomorrow.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thats what I'm doing at the mo, grining and bearing it lol, just did my thigh as other areas too sore, not looking forward to the pain tomorrow.
the pain plus the 3-4 times a week injections soured me on the sust....but I tell you, the mexican and/or vet test enanthate and cyp? used to make me sore as fuq too. I'm one of those I guess, get sore from just about any injectable....just ten times worse with stuff like sust though.

boxer78

Awards
When you say concentration, do you mean the individual make up ?? 1ml 2 times a week, can't find BA content ?? Thanks for the input
I mean how many mg per ml. It should say on the label. A typical one for test-c (I know you are running sus) might be 250 mg/ml. Some tests can come as much as 400 mg/ml, which will almost always hurt like hell.

Little Al

Awards
Have done, a few times, felt like I had a golf ball under my skin and it was on fire. Did my Thigh yesterday and so far it's sore but not as bad as Shoulder or Ar*e and I will be able to train all of my upper body this week.

Little Al

Awards
This is the comp make up, 350mg/ml, Propionate 40mg,Phenylpropionate 85mg, Isocaproate 85mg, Decanoate 140mg. So if compared to Test it's a bit on the high side ?? Thanks for the advise

Pharaoh

Awards
The only time I've heard about golf ball lumps in injections is when it involves an infrction. I don't know if that's what's going on with you but it would probably be my first guess.