Tbol/Anavar/Winny in 100mg orals!

DNAMP

DNAMP

Awards
My connect can get his hands on some orals that are 100mg each pill. its a combo of 40mg Tbol/40mg var/ 20mg Winny. Supposedly these are staring to become popular (i have no idea) i was wondering how horrible it ACTUALLY is for you liver, or would you use em

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40mg of tbol & 40mg of var stacked together is fine, and would be a nice cycle for 6 weeks.

but the winni is dosed too low, as 20mg isn't going to bring much to the table, most if not all effects will be seen from the tbol/var.

but if one were to take it for 6 weeks, it wouldn't be that bad, certainly not as bad as sd/pp for 4 weeks.
it's just when someone wants to take two or more of those tabs, that it would be a problem.

nightterror

Awards
I suppose those at two pills a day coupled with testosterone (winny will free up test even on as low as 20mg) will be a very good cycle with an awesome kickstart! hell you can backload with these too

maccy

maccy

Awards
Agree would be good kickstart to a test cycle wouldn't run it alone imo

Husker89

Banned
Awards
2 pills? Thats a lot of methlyated gear dont you think? It might be alright for 4 week kicker but no longer and i would run 1 pill
I suppose those at two pills a day coupled with testosterone (winny will free up test even on as low as 20mg) will be a very good cycle with an awesome kickstart! hell you can backload with these too

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Actually the dosage of them 3 together isn't that bad as it a low dose of all of them put together some people run Winnie or anavar alone at 100 mgs per day I think that's a good combo and with liver support you should be ok however though it is 3 compounds in one which is dangerous ....

Still the dosage of all three looks a killer for a lean bulk and to get ripped

TFlifting

Awards
I agree with most of the posts, 1 pill a day wouldnt be too harsh, but 2 pills starts to stretch it, if used correctly I think you could do 2 pills for 4 weeks with test and have a nice combo going