Levels of being shut down

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So this post is going to include a few assumptions..

I have been pondering this lately and wanted to get input from others:
Let's assume you have the same individual in two worlds taking different cycles (this keeps the physiology of the example constant):

Person 1a takes a hefty superdrol dose for 5 weeks (assuming his liver survives) and after a high dose of superdrol for 5 weeks I am assuming that he is almost completely shut down (or as completely as the body will shut down)

Person 1b does a 12 week test cycle. After these twelve weeks he will be shutdown as well.

Both individuals used hcg every 3 days so we can call that constant to not add in extra variables.

Now let's talk recover of these two cases. They are both shutdown to the same level (which is as much as they can be shut down), but one was 7 weeks longer than the other. For this reason would the test cycle need a more elaborate pct/recovery plan or does the only thing matter that they are shut down completely and not the length that they are shut down? Would they both use the same pct or would it be different?

Looking for opinions, personal experiences, science, etc. Chime on in.

Sweekaters

Awards
Shut down is shut down. Being shut down for a longer period of time may induce more testicular atrophy, or may reduce the sensitivity of the leydig cells. If you are taking HCG that is not a big issue.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
With proper HCG use in both cases recovery should be nearly identical as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking as well. Would there be merit to using hcg in a 5/6 week oral cycle? Or would that be a waste.. anything that makes recovery easier sounds like it would be worth it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
my thing is, if you can get HCG you can probably get the real deal, so why mess with oral-only cycles at that point? from what I've heard, HCGenerate works pretty well if you can't get HCG. EndoAMP is a solid addition to PCT that does similar to HCG without being suppressive as well.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i recover better from longer cycles i guess my body adjust to the weight gain. My boys came back to full in a month after getting off orals, i used daa and bridge. I ONLY USED NOLVA FOR 12 DAYS! the first 12 days and i was fine, i take a little letro every third day too for a couple more weeks.
So this post is going to include a few assumptions..

I have been pondering this lately and wanted to get input from others:
Let's assume you have the same individual in two worlds taking different cycles (this keeps the physiology of the example constant):

Person 1a takes a hefty superdrol dose for 5 weeks (assuming his liver survives) and after a high dose of superdrol for 5 weeks I am assuming that he is almost completely shut down (or as completely as the body will shut down)

Person 1b does a 12 week test cycle. After these twelve weeks he will be shutdown as well.

Both individuals used hcg every 3 days so we can call that constant to not add in extra variables.

Now let's talk recover of these two cases. They are both shutdown to the same level (which is as much as they can be shut down), but one was 7 weeks longer than the other. For this reason would the test cycle need a more elaborate pct/recovery plan or does the only thing matter that they are shut down completely and not the length that they are shut down? Would they both use the same pct or would it be different?

Looking for opinions, personal experiences, science, etc. Chime on in.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
my thing is, if you can get HCG you can probably get the real deal, so why mess with oral-only cycles at that point? from what I've heard, HCGenerate works pretty well if you can't get HCG. EndoAMP is a solid addition to PCT that does similar to HCG without being suppressive as well.
I find hcg much easier to acquire than gear.. but even if they were both acquirable... isnt it a heavier punishment being caught with test compared to being caught with hcg

i recover better from longer cycles i guess my body adjust to the weight gain. My boys came back to full in a month after getting off orals, i used daa and bridge. I ONLY USED NOLVA FOR 12 DAYS! the first 12 days and i was fine, i take a little letro every third day too for a couple more weeks.
so you think that because your body was holding the muscle weight for a longer period of time, you lost less in pct compared to a short oral run and thus pct was easier?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i think DAA is key. As well as fadogia agrestis. But yes i think after 20 weeks your body adapts to higher body weight and gains are easier versus this scenario. Lets say u weigh 175 and take sd for 4 weeks and then ur 190 all bloated up and huge. Then in pct and afer u get down to 180 or 178 and continue this process with no real results. I believe in 1 20 week cycle a year.
I find hcg much easier to acquire than gear.. but even if they were both acquirable... isnt it a heavier punishment being caught with test compared to being caught with hcg

so you think that because your body was holding the muscle weight for a longer period of time, you lost less in pct compared to a short oral run and thus pct was easier?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would imagine a 12 week cycle of test E. would be much easier to maintain gains from given HCG was ran concurrently. If a person was silly enough to choose 5-6 weeks of SD over Test E (given they had access to test E) I would DEFINITELY incorporate HCG as well.

THe health ramifications that 6 weeks of SD could elicit would be MUCH MORE unhealthy and unpredictable than a standard testosterone cycle.

-Matt

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i think test is the best steroid to run period. My body recovers way better from test than from orals.
I would imagine a 12 week cycle of test E. would be much easier to maintain gains from given HCG was ran concurrently. If a person was silly enough to choose 5-6 weeks of SD over Test E (given they had access to test E) I would DEFINITELY incorporate HCG as well.

THe health ramifications that 6 weeks of SD could elicit would be MUCH MORE unhealthy and unpredictable than a standard testosterone cycle.

-Matt