1st PH Cylce. A few questions

V

Veosxj1

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been searching this board awhile and other sources looking for info on my first PH cycle which I plan on starting this summer. Still looking for good advice so any advice would be beneficial. My 1st question would be if HDrol clones are even worth it. Since it is now banned, how are the clones that are out? I can pick up a clone at a local muscle store labeled (4-chloro 017a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol). Has anybody ran cycles of this and how did it work out? What are some realistic results i can see on a 6 week cycles with proper pre, post, and on cycle therapy? Right now, after planning, my cycle looks like this:

Pre-Cycle
Week 1-2, CEL Cycle Assist
Cycle:
Week 3-8, HDrol 50/50/75/75/75/75, CEL Cycle Assist
Post Cycle:
Week 9-12, CEL PCT Assist, Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

That is my tentative cycle, any advice would help alot.

Some stats:
-26 yrs old
-5'10, 180
-Eat a clean diet, about 3500 calories/daily, should eat more
-Been lifting for about 5 yrs.

Thanks!

U

uniifirex

Awards
this might be the first time i've encountered anyone who knows what they are talking about on a first cycle.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You're good to go. Since its your first cycle, you'll probably gain 10-15lbs. Have fun man!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I was beyond excited when I opened this thread and OP wasn't a complete idiot. If I could rep you 10000 times I would.

First cycle looks great man, thank you for actually focking researching before coming with questions.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure man you did your homework!!! A+

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Beast Seal of Approval.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Now you know you kept it one hunned Lmao

V

Veosxj1

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys! I'm back again with a few more questions. I now have all my supplements on hand and plan on starting my cycle the 1st week of June. My question now is the timing/spacing of my doses. I've been looking for info on this topic but cannot find as much information as I'd like. Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know of any changes I should make

-I plan on taking the HDrol 12 hrs apart, probably 7 am, 7 pm with a meal.
-From what I've read, Cycle Assist should be taken about 3-4 hrs after, correct? So I figure 11 am, 10 pm...again with some food
-Is it important to take food with both the HDrol and Cycle Assist?
-Should I plan my workouts around the timing of taking the HDrol or does it not matter? Workout immediately after HDrol? Any effects?
-Lastly, my PCT. Along with CEL PCT Assist, I will be taking Nolvadex 20/20/10/10. Can I take all 20mg at once or should I space those out to 2 separate 10 mg servings?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
-Should I plan my workouts around the timing of taking the HDrol or does it not matter? Workout immediately after HDrol? Any effects?

Many people feel that you gain the most benefit while the levels are the highest in the blood which is why many people like to work out one hour post cycle intake. If you can manage to work out in that time frame go for it! If not it shouldn't matter a tremendous amount. Also, make sure you are taking your Hdrol with a form of EFA like fish oil. If you do this you don't necessarily have to worry about taking it with a meal.

-Lastly, my PCT. Along with CEL PCT Assist, I will be taking Nolvadex 20/20/10/10. Can I take all 20mg at once or should I space those out to 2 separate 10 mg servings?

Take it all at once. Has a pretty long half life. No reason to split the doses up.

V

Veosxj1

Awards
alright back again with some more questions lol. I still haven't started my cycle and now want to do it this Fall. I plan on keeping everything the same as above but just had a few questions about supplementing creatine and weight gainers.

I want to start using creatine day 1 of PCT. what is the best way to use creatine? just after a workout with protein shake? is it necessary to load creatine or is just 5g a day enough?

Also would there be any issues using a mass gainer while on cycle or PCT? I wouldnt think so, just wanted to hear your opinions. Just for extra calories 1/2 ON Serious mass in the morning and then another 1/2 serving in between meals later in the day? What do you guys think about this.

Thanks I just want to make sure i have everything covered before i start the cycle.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
alright back again with some more questions lol. I still haven't started my cycle and now want to do it this Fall. I plan on keeping everything the same as above but just had a few questions about supplementing creatine and weight gainers.

I want to start using creatine day 1 of PCT. what is the best way to use creatine? just after a workout with protein shake? is it necessary to load creatine or is just 5g a day enough?

Also would there be any issues using a mass gainer while on cycle or PCT? I wouldnt think so, just wanted to hear your opinions. Just for extra calories 1/2 ON Serious mass in the morning and then another 1/2 serving in between meals later in the day? What do you guys think about this.

Thanks I just want to make sure i have everything covered before i start the cycle.
Depending on what creatine you have depends on if you load or not. Best time is to take it post with your whey shake is perfect. As for mass gainer... It's just calories, whey and carbs. I use it if I don't have time to eat a meal. ON is good stuff

V

Veosxj1

Awards
thanks for the input. The creatine i have a bottle of right now is AMP Creatine 189 pills. How is this product? load or not? I could always just buy another creatine supp if this one isnt good.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
thanks for the input. The creatine i have a bottle of right now is AMP Creatine 189 pills. How is this product? load or not? I could always just buy another creatine supp if this one isnt good.
Creatine mono I take it? Loading isn't necessary but its better if u wanna see results faster. You can run creatine on cycle as well.

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Don't need to load since in creating Hcl. IMO that brand kinda sucks. Better off going with Con-Cret instead or regular mono.

V

Veosxj1

Awards
alright so *** Creatine Monohydrate looks like it has good reviews. Just take 1 serving post workout with my protein shake, no need to load?

and what about mixing with grape juice or apple juice. From what I've read some people mix 5g with juice pre workout and then 5g in their protein shake post workout. How do you guys use your creatine?

V

Veosxj1

Awards
Cycle complete! As a short review I will say it was awesome lol. Gained 15 lbs during the cycle and only lost 1 or 2 during pct and kept all the strength gains. The only complaint was the back pumps, which I couldnt avoid even though I was taking about 5 g of taurine/day. No other sides to complain about.

Going for Superdrol next time, but need to do more research about it. Any help with this upcoming cycle would be great too. Thanks for everything with the 1st one!

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you already have the superdrol cuz it's banned nowadays

V

Veosxj1

Awards
Yeah I have the Superdrol. Nothing else though. Would running it how I ran the HDrol not be enough?

G

grandroid828

Awards
Yeah I have the Superdrol. Nothing else though. Would running it how I ran the HDrol not be enough?
If u run superdrol the way you run hdrol youll prolly die lol. First sd run should be up to 20 mg a day AT MOST.

G

grandroid828

Awards
And i would do nolva 40/40/20/20. And possibly clomid too at 50/50/25/25 with the nolva. Probably extra cycle assist. Sd is rough. Works awesome. And is very useful. But defff dont take it lightly. Whole different ballgame than hdrol.

V

Veosxj1

Awards
If u run superdrol the way you run hdrol youll prolly die lol. First sd run should be up to 20 mg a day AT MOST.
haha my fault. I meant to say to run it the same as far as the other supplements. Something like this:

Pre-Cycle
Week 1-2, CEL Cycle Assist
Cycle:
Week 3-5, Superdrol 10/20/20, CEL Cycle Assist
Post Cycle:
Week 6-9: CEL PCT Assist, Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

^ This is what my HDrol cycle was except subbing 6 weeks HD at (50/50/75/75/75/75) with 3 week SD at (10/20/20). Would the PCT be enough for SD?

V

Veosxj1

Awards
And i would do nolva 40/40/20/20. And possibly clomid too at 50/50/25/25 with the nolva. Probably extra cycle assist. Sd is rough. Works awesome. And is very useful. But defff dont take it lightly. Whole different ballgame than hdrol.
Extra Cycle Assist? Anything in particular or just more CEL Cycle Assist?? Thanks. You're right I don't want to take it lightly.