what can I expect from a m4ohn and 1,4 andro stack?

slydeflex

Awards
I want to do a lean stack and have never used m4ohn or 1,4 andro. However, I have read that this would be a good lean stack that is easy to keep gains.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I want to do a lean stack and have never used m4ohn or 1,4 andro. However, I have read that this would be a good lean stack that is easy to keep gains.
It seems so. Dont dose m4ohn too low. And good luck. My mohn only cycle is going on pretty well btw ;)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Slydeflex, I'm completing week two of my M4ohn/1,4AD cycle. My goals, lean gains, better definition, increased strength, improved libido etc. So far so good, althought the M4ohn kicked in around day 10, I don't expect anything from the 1,4 AD until wk 3-4 somewhere. That is why I started out on a 8 wk cycle and am seriously considering extending it to a 12 wk cycle. I'll decide after a few wks with both of them working well. I started the 1,4 AD at 900mgs (3X ED) and the M4ohn at 40 mgs (4X ED). I may even bump up the M4ohn to 45 or 50. Results so far are good on all expected fronts. Don't look for super human gains but for ex. I'm up 2lbs, down a bit in fat content, up in libido, and strength has gone up from DB (elbows in) Pullovers, 2 X 6 reps @ 90 lbs to 3 X 8 reps with added burnouts this wk on each set of 3 slow partials. On the Cybex seated BP machine I have gone from 1 X 5 @ 520 lbs to 3 X 6 @ 520. (That's TWO wks of progress from my base!) And I honestly don't expect the 1,4 AD to kick in for another week or two.

So, in answer to your question, "Is it a good combo"....You betchum little beaver!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you posting results of your cycle? I'm getting ready to start the same. 30mg of m4ohn and 900mg 1,4.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
are you posting results of your cycle? I'm getting ready to start the same. 30mg of m4ohn and 900mg 1,4.
I like to take a look every two weeks at where I'm at. By wk 4 I should have enough decent results to report.