Best of both worlds? Pmag/hdrol bridge

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ok so as some of you know from a thread of mine yesterday I had one bottle of pmag in my possession and a cycle all ready to go sorta. I ordered 2 more of them and ended up receiving hdrol instead...after dealing with the company on the phone for most of today they're being anything but cooperative. They will certainly lose my business but in the mean time it looks as if I may be stuck with 1 pmag and 2 hrol.

So I was thinking of bridging the 2 like this:

Pmag: 75/75/0/0/0/0
Hdrol: 0/0/75/75/75/75

Now I know pmag works faster and hdrol is slower to come in. So my question is will I get the best of both worlds with this? (pmag quick start with some bulk/hrol comes in at the last 4 weeks and cuts/recomps) or is this crazy wishful thinking and me trying to put a positive spin on this? Lol

(pct is all lined up and in possession)

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
I've also preloaded cycle assist for 2 weeks and rly want to start this cycle this Sunday or monday

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
instead of getting all wierded out and making it complicated, just dump all your pills into a bowl, mix them up, then put them back into one (maybe two, but i think they'll all fit into one) bottle.

it is what I do with left overs from hd/pmag cycles in the past. works just fine.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO Jbry

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
instead of getting all wierded out and making it complicated, just dump all your pills into a bowl, mix them up, then put them back into one (maybe two, but i think they'll all fit into one) bottle.

it is what I do with left overs from hd/pmag cycles in the past. works just fine.
Hahaha ok well said, point taken. Maybe I'm making this just a tad too complicated

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Oh well I guess I got my terminology wrong, still learning but either way I'm prob overthinking it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not mocking you, i was serious. like i said before, you wont be able to tell the difference. just run it 75mg for 6 weeks however you want.

if you put all the caps into one bottle, you wont know if your taking hd or pmag, so you can get any discrimination of either one out of your head.

trust me, if im being an asss to you, you will know.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Not overthinking any, your not thinking enough.

No mention of your diet either? How is it?
Ya sry uni, I had all my other info in my original thread (training history, diet, goals, pct)

My diet is pretty clean, I'm a culinary arts student with a minor in nutrition so I've changed the way I eat alot over the last few years. I've recently been on a lean bulk and consume roughly 3000-3200 calories a day. My maintenance is roughly 2600 so I feel 3200 is perfect and my body's reacted quite well to it.
Staples in my diet include chicken, lean beef, whole wheat pasta/bread, sweet potatoes, peanuts, olive oil, and I live in new england so u know I love my seafood lol