I need some advice guys

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
Hey guys, i have done a tad of research on my own and from what i can see the cycles getting criticized harshly seem to be on a great deal more than myself.

Personal bio-
age-21
height-5'8"
weight-145

I have previously run a cycle (from complete nutrition- yes collective sigh i heard it lol, however i have a buddy that works there ergo why im trying their products) with-

epi-cynodrone
multivitamin
milk thistle
fish oil
Buzzerk creatine
60g protein shake

-and was very happy with it putting on a good deal of lean muscle and experienced no liver problems then went on a post cycle of-

6-estro-pct
3-test-oxo
milk thistle

however i broke my arm riding my motorcycle and was out of the gym for a few months therefore losing my definition. I just went back and the same friend suggested this-

DR1- 2 capsules a day, 1 in am 1 in pm
3-test-oxo- 3 capsules daily
NaTren HGX- 4 capsules daily, 2 in am 2 in pm
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Buzzerk Creatine
60g protein shake

I have found controversial posts and reviews on both products some liking it when run right others hating it. What do you guys think about the new cycle on possibly comments on my old cycle.

Note- before i am blasted to "simply workout harder" i do freestyle wrestling and go to practice, lift five times a week, and take a conditioning class in college so effort isnt my problem. Throughout high school i wrestled 119lb weight class have always had a baby face and am just now having to shave some peach fuzz so my hormone levels arent exactly through the roof for a 21 year old.

I have yet to actually open these products so if you have a good suggestion for other supplements that would work better or are more suited for my case i can always take them back. I appreciate it.

uniifirex

Awards
Work out harder? I don't think anyone around here will say that.

How's your diet?
You've mentioned a lot of sports your involved in, but you haven't mentioned a single thing you eat.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
Unfortunately i cant say its the best. I try to fit in alot chicken, peanut butter and jelly, some veggies but not as much as i should, alot of beans, and michalinies frozen dinners. Im limited to a college diet.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why hardgainers are obsessed with chicken....

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
Its not for the gain to be honest its because its cheap and can mix in with alot of stuff like rice, pasta, veggies etc.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah, but hardgainers need calories, and chicken is not superbly calorie dense.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
=) ok more calories, got it. Any other advice?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
lol, i wish i didn't have to eat so much f*cking chicken... blah

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Beef not lean beef just beef. Also bacon, whole eggs. Mariusz Pudzianowski loves bacon enough said (although I severely doubt he is a hard gainer). Black beans $1 300+ calories, ground beef cheaper then chicken. Potatoes talk about cheap calories. You have a license to eat and train hard. I wish I could enjoy all that and have lean gains.

=) ok more calories, got it. Any other advice?

boxer78

Awards
yeah, but hardgainers need calories, and chicken is not superbly calorie dense.
As a "hardgainer/ecto" who just sucks it up by eating a whole coop of chickens each time, what other protein sources would you recommend that are heavier? Natty PB is one of my staples, but as a manager in a financial institution, protein shakes end up being a staple due to the convenience factor.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
usual day-
chicken biscuit or cereal
apple juice or natural smoothie

lunch-
small salad
chicken breast or some kind of beef (cafe selection at college is limited)
1 serving of pasta

dinner-
a michalinis frozen dinner
2 servings of a fruit or veggie depends what i have on hand

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that's like... nothing calorically dude, even if you went on cycle your body would probably cut at that intake.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
Ok so up my intake thats doable.

any other advice?

uniifirex

Awards
dude, i don't know why your even considering cycling, chances are we won't change your mind either, but your only 145lbs and shy of 2 inches shorter than me, i didn't consider cycling til around 200lbs, stop wasting money on supps, start spending it on food.

Actually, i'm having more calories then you on a cut...I don't know how your even gaining mate.
Not coming off as a dick either.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately i cant say its the best. I try to fit in alot chicken, peanut butter and jelly, some veggies but not as much as i should, alot of beans, and michalinies frozen dinners. Im limited to a college diet.

have you tried the sweet and sour chicken? its my favorite, and for one dollar!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
have you tried the sweet and sour chicken? its my favorite, and for one dollar!
I get the sweet and sour chicken and general tso's chicken at this one chinese place....they use ONLY chicken breast chunks....no dark meat and its actual CHUNKS lol. so the chicken/protein to breading ratio is good. esp on the generals, the S&S leaves something to be desired....always gotta think about making the "bad for you food" as good/protein rich as you can LOL.......

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
My body is stuck in the wrestling mindset, i cut from 140 to 119 for five years. Iv spent two years eating heavy and lifting and im barely scrapping 150. Supps was my next option

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man you gotta bulk a little heavier...specially after a hard workout for instance my post workout meal today was 3 pieces of butter tilapia 2 pieces of whole wheat homemade pizza with cheese and hamburger on top 3 boiled eggs...a cup of broccoli...2 cups of 2% milk and 2 plain Greek yogurts :)

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
Yeah man you gotta bulk a little heavier...specially after a hard workout for instance my post workout meal today was 3 pieces of butter tilapia 2 pieces of whole wheat homemade pizza with cheese and hamburger on top 3 boiled eggs...a cup of broccoli...2 cups of 2% milk and 2 plain Greek yogurts :)
ok lol so im not sure i can even eat that much

so can anyone tell me what they think about the supps by themselves so i can either keep them or get my money back

Ryan1000

Awards
stay away from the cycle until you can get your diet straightened out and grow more natty. diet+training > steroids. all day.

Ryan1000

Awards
as for the supplements, you can keep them but do not run them until you grow more natty. as for pct, your going to need a serm. not otc

allday54

Awards
My dude you need to hit the forums hard. Knowledge and food Is all you need. And I mean lots of food. Supps just help out if you have your diet and training down to a T. There's no supp besides roids or phs that make that much difference. I've been bb for about 7 years and I still haven't touched any ph's or roids. I'm just 21 not worth messing with my endocrine system. Maybe il take a cycle when I'm 24 or 25.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what the fcuk.

anyways, forget compound names, post me up the ingredients in the otc steroids you want to take, i'll let everyone else tackle the hard stuff. im getting pissed off just reading this shiit, let alone think about what to say to you thats positive.

yea, just got down working out, dosed 90mg of trenavar, and tried a new pre w/o (hemo rage), im a bit grumpy.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what the fcuk.

anyways, forget compound names, post me up the ingredients in the otc steroids you want to take, i'll let everyone else tackle the hard stuff. im getting pissed off just reading this shiit, let alone think about what to say to you thats positive.

yea, just got down working out, dosed 90mg of trenavar, and tried a new pre w/o (hemo rage), im a bit grumpy.
yeah you're acting like a total raging azzhole tonight........well correction...."More so than usual" LMFAO ! :D

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
DR1 Anabolic Supplement 2xs a day -
Artemisia Dracunculus, Crape Myrtle, Locoweed-combined 350mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf, 3 4 Divanillyltetahyofuan (95%), 19-nor-DHEA, 1-DHEA- combined 150MG
Zinc Arginate Chelate, 6 7 Dihydroxyberamottin (DHB), BiPerine-combined 25 mg
Take one in the morning and one afternoon

*** 3-Test-Oxo INGREDIENTS***
*Anabolic Activator Stack: (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Iosflavone, Rhaponticum Carthamoides, Muira Puama, Tonngkat All, Ajuga Turkestanica) =25mg
*Triple Threat Testosterone Stack: (German Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins & Protodioscin) =1450 mg
*6'7' dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) =50mg
*Anti-Estrogen: (Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract) =15mg

NaTren HGX
Ingredients:
Vitamin B-610mg
Folic acid600mg
Vitamin B-12 100mg
NaTren HGX Testosterone Complex 850mg (Massularia Accuminate 4:1 Extract, Sodium D-Aspartic Acid(DAA))
L-3 Anabol Extreme Mass Complex 200mg (Withania Somnifera, Phllanthus Emblica(Indian Gooseberry), Zingiber Officinale(Ginger Root), Beta-Sitosteral.)
Growth Hormone Maximising Complex 175mg (Mucuna Pruriens, Glycyrrhiza Glabara (Licorice))
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Mangnesium stearate and Maltodextrin.

Just had a buddy who build as well suggest eating more and starting heavy protein and possibly the 3-test-oxo in a month the the other two tow months or so later. sound smarter?

uniifirex

Awards
on the verge of a neg.

You seem like one of those teenagers who are too lazy to eat, so they think they are going to take some miracle pills and get swole overnight.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
I know theres no such thing as a magic pill, i know what hard work is just didnt know loading down on eating was so important, its paradox to how i trained for most of my life. I was buff(for that size anyhow) and cut but down at 125. Im not used to being where im at and gaining as a mass builder instead of a lean cutter. Was looking for whatever could help. I was always looking to cut and get lean mass for wrestling, now that im trying to put on actual mass i did some reading got a traier and coach to design a lifting schedule, i just wasnt aware of the eating part apparently.

Ryan1000

Awards
DR1 Anabolic Supplement 2xs a day -
Artemisia Dracunculus, Crape Myrtle, Locoweed-combined 350mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf, 3 4 Divanillyltetahyofuan (95%), 19-nor-DHEA, 1-DHEA- combined 150MG
Zinc Arginate Chelate, 6 7 Dihydroxyberamottin (DHB), BiPerine-combined 25 mg
Take one in the morning and one afternoon

*** 3-Test-Oxo INGREDIENTS***
*Anabolic Activator Stack: (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy Iosflavone, Rhaponticum Carthamoides, Muira Puama, Tonngkat All, Ajuga Turkestanica) =25mg
*Triple Threat Testosterone Stack: (German Tribulus Terrestris (Saponins & Protodioscin) =1450 mg
*6'7' dihydroxybergamottin (DHB) =50mg
*Anti-Estrogen: (Chrysin, DIM, Red Clover extract) =15mg

NaTren HGX
Ingredients:
Vitamin B-610mg
Folic acid600mg
Vitamin B-12 100mg
NaTren HGX Testosterone Complex 850mg (Massularia Accuminate 4:1 Extract, Sodium D-Aspartic Acid(DAA))
L-3 Anabol Extreme Mass Complex 200mg (Withania Somnifera, Phllanthus Emblica(Indian Gooseberry), Zingiber Officinale(Ginger Root), Beta-Sitosteral.)
Growth Hormone Maximising Complex 175mg (Mucuna Pruriens, Glycyrrhiza Glabara (Licorice))
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Mangnesium stearate and Maltodextrin.

Just had a buddy who build as well suggest eating more and starting heavy protein and possibly the 3-test-oxo in a month the the other two tow months or so later. sound smarter?

more like...start a cycle in a few years after you can eat 4-5000 cals a day and build a lot more naturally.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I know theres no such thing as a magic pill, i know what hard work is just didnt know loading down on eating was so important, its paradox to how i trained for most of my life. I was buff(for that size anyhow) and cut but down at 125. Im not used to being where im at and gaining as a mass builder instead of a lean cutter. Was looking for whatever could help. I was always looking to cut and get lean mass for wrestling, now that im trying to put on actual mass i did some reading got a traier and coach to design a lifting schedule, i just wasnt aware of the eating part apparently.
Before even beginning to think about roids of any kind... eat an honest 4000 calories a day for three months straight,,, not missing a single day!!! Take lots of vitamins, aminos and proteins ..... at your age that's all you could possibly actually "NEED"

Ryan1000

Awards
not to mention you have a LOT more research to do on your own anyways. if you cant gain without eating and training properly (especially at 145 lbs) your not going to gain on cycle.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
At 21 your growth plates aren't even fully closed

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
nah im taking the products back, try revamping my eating habits

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
it is a good 150 back in my pocket by tomorrow. Any thoughts on preferred creatine or protein then?

uniifirex

Awards
protein shouldnt be depended upon, find the cheapest source of 100% whey, its all you need
Personally, cytosport from costco is my bet if your interested, 40$ for 78 serving of 27g protein ea.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
and creatine? personal favs? I know theres alot of debate on micro vs krealkalyne. or go without?

uniifirex

Awards
if you dont get fat easily, you can eat whatever you want. i put on alot of weight eatin double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. milk is also great. as far as training, focus on heavy squats, bench, bent rows or deadlifts. 1-2 sets to failure will suffice. get your money back on those supps. i dont think they will do anything for you or anybody for that matter.
a lot of weight<a lot of muscle

stay away from fast food mate *sigh*

edit- creatine monohydrate, find the cheapest.

119twitch145

119twitch145

Awards
if you dont get fat easily, you can eat whatever you want. i put on alot of weight eatin double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. milk is also great. as far as training, focus on heavy squats, bench, bent rows or deadlifts. 1-2 sets to failure will suffice. get your money back on those supps. i dont think they will do anything for you or anybody for that matter.
Because my metab is so slow i put on fat real easy specially around the gut. But milks a good suggestion, ill start buying gallons instead of half gallons

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 5
Supplement Logs 3
Anabolics 5
Weight Loss 3
newguy13 Supplements 19