Rotate injection spots for B12?

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Do u guys rotate injection spots for B12 since most people are doing it on daily bases.I would think u run out of spots :D.And then,if your are cycling,you have to worry about those spots also.
What do u guys do about that?

U

unikfreak

Awards
B-12

Do u guys rotate injection spots for B12 since most people are doing it on daily bases.I would think u run out of spots :D.And then,if your are cycling,you have to worry about those spots also.
What do u guys do about that?
Sorry 2 post a reply with a question.I see where alot of people use b-12. I was wondering whaty are the benefits of it.Is it the same as the vitamin b-12.I think the vitamin provides mental alertness.Just curious and enjoy learning all that i can. Thanks

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Nobody uses B-12 on this board...common guys!

B

BrickedUP

Awards
It doesnt really matter if you rotate or not. You should be using insulin pins with B12 anyway, which hardly build up any scar tissue.

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I have been using 25G.What about that?
THX

B

BrickedUP

Awards
There is no point in using that size pin. 25's are what I shoot oil based steroids with. B12 is so thin it draws out perfecting in insulin pinz. Go to getpinz.com and order a box of 29gauge 1/2" insulin pins. They are extremely cheap and in the long run will leave you will a lot less scar tissue. Plus you can barely feel the pin going inside you. Always use the smallest needle you can get away with.

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I just might do that.I have slins layin' around for my HCG anyways.THX