Rotate injection spots for B12?
- 09-24-2004, 11:34 AM
- 09-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by LittleMonster
09-24-2004, 01:22 PM
09-24-2004, 02:07 PM
09-25-2004, 09:34 PM
09-25-2004, 09:44 PM
It doesnt really matter if you rotate or not. You should be using insulin pins with B12 anyway, which hardly build up any scar tissue.
09-25-2004, 09:45 PM
09-25-2004, 10:00 PM
There is no point in using that size pin. 25's are what I shoot oil based steroids with. B12 is so thin it draws out perfecting in insulin pinz. Go to getpinz.com and order a box of 29gauge 1/2" insulin pins. They are extremely cheap and in the long run will leave you will a lot less scar tissue. Plus you can barely feel the pin going inside you. Always use the smallest needle you can get away with.
09-25-2004, 11:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hog928 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:07 PM
- By MkUltra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 02:30 PM
- By size72 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-16-2005, 10:15 PM
- By growmore in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2004, 10:21 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2003, 04:23 AM