Rotate injection spots for B12?

1. Rotate injection spots for B12?

Do u guys rotate injection spots for B12 since most people are doing it on daily bases.I would think u run out of spots .And then,if your are cycling,you have to worry about those spots also.
    What do u guys do about that?

2. B-12

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Do u guys rotate injection spots for B12 since most people are doing it on daily bases.I would think u run out of spots .And then,if your are cycling,you have to worry about those spots also.
    What do u guys do about that?
    Sorry 2 post a reply with a question.I see where alot of people use b-12. I was wondering whaty are the benefits of it.Is it the same as the vitamin b-12.I think the vitamin provides mental alertness.Just curious and enjoy learning all that i can. Thanks
    •   

3. THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    \VERY Informantive thanks

4. Nobody uses B-12 on this board...common guys!

5. It doesnt really matter if you rotate or not. You should be using insulin pins with B12 anyway, which hardly build up any scar tissue.

6. I have been using 25G.What about that?
    THX

7. There is no point in using that size pin. 25's are what I shoot oil based steroids with. B12 is so thin it draws out perfecting in insulin pinz. Go to getpinz.com and order a box of 29gauge 1/2" insulin pins. They are extremely cheap and in the long run will leave you will a lot less scar tissue. Plus you can barely feel the pin going inside you. Always use the smallest needle you can get away with.

8. I just might do that.I have slins layin' around for my HCG anyways.THX

Similar Forum Threads

1. injection spot
    By hog928 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:07 PM
  2. Anybody used the BD inject ease for SubQ before?
    By MkUltra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 01:30 PM
  3. Best Inject's for SIZE, WEIGHT, Strentgh
    By size72 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 09:15 PM
  4. Injectable Spot Reduction
    By growmore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:21 PM
  5. Bump for B12 shipping