1g/day of bulk 11oxo

tdlsu777

Awards
thinking about ding 1g/day for 50 days of bulk 11oxo. I have plenty of ph experience but haven't touched anything in over 3 years. I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find a log of somebody running something similar, I searched but didn't see anybody running close to that dose.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
you must have some deep pockets if you want to run it that high orally. i have mentioned in a few other threads that i am going to be using 11 oxo topically in my upcoming cycle. from what i hear / read it has a much better bioavailability when used transdermally. just a thought. to answer your question, no i have not seen anyone run it that high and log it because of the price point of doing so.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
That's way expensive to run it that high! You could get better results for cheaper by running an hdrol cycle.

tdlsu777

Awards
I don't wanna jump back into something like hdrol yet, I love hdrol but I'm taking it slow. And its not that expensive, its only $110 for a 50 day cycle.

guess I'm gonna be the tester on this.

tdlsu777

Awards
dunno why my other post didn't post but i haven't seen any logs where they were able to get it into solution. Most said that the application spot was covered with a gritty substance which would mean that the 11oxo never penetrated due to not dissolving into solution.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hmm. i read a few logs where they were able to get 8-10 grams (but only 6 is suggested) into the primordial performance transdermal carrier without it precipitating out. and im pretty sure 11-oxo has a fairly low molecular weight so it should be able to penetrate the skin.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
its molecular weight is right at 300g/mol.

tdlsu777

Awards
ok I might try that, I love topicals. Only thing I worry about is I have a small child now so could be a problem there.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ahh, didnt think of that. i would say apply it to your chest / abs / sides and wait for it to dry and put a shirt on. followed up by washing your hands extremely well. i made sure not to let my gf rub on me when i was using dermacrine last year.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
schwellington Anabolics 4
Supplements 3