The best legal ph for bulking???

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mtb2005 View Post
    Secondly these new hdrol n sdrol products pale in comparison to first generation. And none compare to real anabolics so any argument
    You make against that is flawed.
    well, halodrol-50 buy gaspari contained chlorodehydromethylandrostened iol or cdma if you will, and also contained desoxymethyltestosterone, aka pheraplex, so there is a reason one got better results with less there genius.

none compare to real anabolics? this is where you make yourself look stupid and unknowledgable. you obviously dont know what a androgenic/anabolic steroid is, in a literal sense. maybe you are meaning to differentiate between non methylated and methylated steroids?

a androgenic/anabolic steroid consist of 3 hexagon carbon atoms, and one pentagon carbon atom.

here is the 2-d drawing of testosterone

see that structure, now look closely at this next one, dehydroepiandrosterone (dhea)

now, take a close look at them, as they are both androgenic/anabolic steroid hormones.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    I'm guessing most of the new products pale in comparison to the older ones are due to the fact many older compounds were found to be contaminated with other compounds... and were often hell on peoples' systems
    ding ding ding. you are correct sir.

and 5a reduced dianabol, oh wait, let me rephrase that for the steroid misinformed, methyl 1-testosterone will be hell on anyone's system, as it is an extremely potent androgenic/anabolic steroid d/t it's structure.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.
    do I need to go over the comparison with dhea and testosterone again?

and please, please explain to me how dhea, a 2 step pro hormone to testosterone, or 4-androstenedione, a 1-step pro hormone to testosterone is going to be hell on peoples systems?

how is it testosterone isn't hell, but it's natural precursors in the body are?

what about dht, another natural hormone, with, you guessed it, natural precursors, how are these precursors, such as androstenolone (stanodrol) hell on the body?

let me think of un natural pro hormones (in the full sense of what a real pro hormone is) hmm.. okay, we have delta 2, which is a 2 step pro hormone to desoxytestosterone, ie, non methylated pheraplex. (a natural metabolite in elephant piss btw)

better yet, lets do boldione, a direct precursor to boldenone. so boldenone is cool, and legit, but the compound wich converts directly to it is somehow more dangerous, but has less sides?

this logic isn't making sense. how is the parent hormone okay to use one way, but a danger to use another way?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Yes the are anabolic and yes the promote muscle growth I never disputed that-that is why i capped ster. and not anabolic. My point from the beginning before the brouhaha was that the poster should: follow the diet regiment posted earlier take certain supps and if he has a choice to take the real injectable stuff not PH's he will be better off.

im not concerned with the diet/training stuff, there are a number of guys on here who know how to put out good advice on that, so i dont have to even think about it.

but androgenic/anabolic steroid advice is a different story. in this catagory, the people who really know something are slim pickens. I dont rip into someone that much, or even post on peoples stuff, unless I see that person needing more than what those such as beast, etc can show.

back to the real injectable stuff.

so you are saying that a person is better off (as in safer?) injecting dianabol, than using a pro hormone to boldenone?
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I NEVER SAID COMPARED TO ORALS. My comparison was to injectables from the very beginning.

Secondly, your first post here you're calling another member an idiot which makes you a dbag and honestly your attitude should have an admin bann you.

Here's one article to support my view point (notice I said MY view point)

Muscleandbrawn.com/are-prohormones-worse-than-steroids/

And this link here is the best source of ALL:
    Everything prohormone related is here. Like I said PH's are not nearly as effective as anabolic steroids.

ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/27368-prohormone-prosteroid-faq-everything-you-need-know.html
    ohh, alright, good stuff, more people to call out. now i can see where you are getting your bad info from. ironmag forum, lol yea, those guys are idiots.
    using 20mg methyl trenbolone tabs and 50mg bolasterone tabs. lol. (hint, they are fake)

okay, i can agree there, a pro hormone to testosterone will not be as effective as injecting testosterone.

enzymes are limited, dosing is limited, conversion is limited. first smart thing you've said so far.

but, you did not say this till now, you've been saying something completely different.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I'll take halotestin anyway over ph orals.
    My entire point those was based on injectables hence why I said ph's are hard on the liver.
    The original formulas of PHs like SuperDrive were farrrr more potent than the newer generations.

Thirdly, you keep saying newer steroids? What are newer steroids? Test prop, sust, test e, deca, winstrol, tren, EQ? All of these i stack with test since they will shut down your natural levels to avoid loss of libido--ESP with deca.

And the only experienced use I have is with spawn and superdrol. And like i said they absolutely work--but it's best to skip a precursor IF U can get the real stuff. Argument is over----my original post is what I stand by

well, let me tackle one sentance at a time so people looking for info will avoid the mis information.

so again, testosterone isnt hard on the liver, but the bodies hormones that convert into testosterone are hard on the liver? i'll let you think about that one....

superdrive.... not even going to comment on that, the name says enough.

what newer steroids? well, superdrol, methyl 1-test, pheraplex, dimethazine, dienolone, thg are all newer steroids.
    so you stack test prop & test e with test because it shuts down your natural levels and will help avoid loss of libido?

well, spawn contains 1 pro hormone, and 1 (under dosed) oral steroid, the ph is dienedion, a direct precursor to dienolone, a 19 nor androgen similar to trenbolone (but different)
    and the oral steroid is epistane, a 17a methylated analog of a steroial aromatase inhibitor used in japan. in vida it's numbers give the presumption it is one of the most potent oral steroids created (but we know that to be wrong)

there is no conversion to anything with epistane, it binds to/interacts with the androgen receptor, just like other androgens, until it is converted by enzymes in the liver or where ever, into an inactive metabolite, just like with other androgens.

superdrol is di (two) methylated dht, it is dihydrotestosterone with an additional 2a methyl group and 17a methyl group.

I say additional because all androgens contain methyls. ha ha, i'll leave that for you to research.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

There was a reason they were banned. They work, buy inject are TE way I'd go if I were the poster and could get access to them. But if you want to go down the PH route that website is the greatest info for PHs there is--1AD is the strongest according to it.
    if 1-ad was the strongest pro hormone available, that would mean 1-testosterone would be the strongest steroid available.

dang, all this time, i should of just been using 1-ad
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

I wasn't trying to feed the kid bad info--i was making a point that if he can get a good source for aas go that route. They came out with a newer version bc they altered and removed some compounds if I recall I don't believe it was bc of contamination--it was bc they discovered the controlled substances within them. Recently they took novadex xt off the shelves bc they found it had like actual clomid in it or something along that lines. But yes back to the OP--Use the link I posted that post knows more than i of anyone on this forum!!!
    novodex xt was removed because it contained atd, which is not a natural aromatase inhibitor found in any natural enviroment. is synthesized in a lab just like other steroidal aromatase inhibitors, and is not dshea compliant. again with the mis information.

yea, they did contain controlled substances within them, called superdrol, methyl 1-testosterone, pheraplex, methyl dienolone, these are all anabolic steroids, and are not technically legal to sell.
    they were later officially made controlled substances (well, not superdrol, not yet at least).
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

injectables are the safest best alternative and I know you agree with that.
    i dont agree with it.

injectables are a more efficiant way of administration. but you can not tell me it is safer to inject dianabol, than to take boldione.

know why? one is methylated, the other is not.

is it safer to inject testosterone from the black market than it is to use esterfied 4-dhea? i mean really?

safer how?

now, is injecting testosterone a more effective method of administration then taking a pro hormone to test, or testosterone, of course it is. but safer? no, im not going to buy into that one.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

Quote Originally Posted by zendog View Post
    Warning thread hijack ahead JBryand did I just read right Superdrol = Methyl DHT? Why did super aggrevate my gyno lump when Androhard shrunk it if both are DHT. Any ideas.
    superdrol is di methylated dht (the one, or d-plex is a ph to methyl dht) the 2a methylation changes how the compound interacts in the body.

it is a much more potent androgen, and will cause much more disruption to your hpta function than other compounds. gyno is caused from multiple hormonal imbalances, taking supraphysiological dosages of any hormone, no matter what it is, can cause a disruption in hpta function, and cause gyno, everyone is different.

this is why baseline blood work numbers, pre hormone use are key, if you dont know what is normal for you, you have no idea what is out of whack.

normal numbers for a male most likely aren't your what your numbers should be.

one hypothetical hormonal disruption scene:

you take superdrol, your body senses the powerful androgens, slows production of it's own androgens, and so, estrogen and other hormones are effected, well the body senses this, and tries to fix it, and so, the balancing act begins.

for some, it can be a recipie for gyno, for others, it may not be.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

that was fun. free entertainment. can you dig it?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

Quote Originally Posted by live to lift View Post
    Hdrol or epi but getting and keeping gains will be in the food you eat. And propper pct!
    no those are not the best two
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

methadrol extreme is one of the most powerful ph's. and the most powerful single ph is superdrol.
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I dont know what you guys are talking about i was referring to schwells comment on what spawn contains, it doesn't have dienolone in it. it does have epi, but not dienolone.

It contains pro dienolone aka dienedione.
    Right. Pro dienolone that eventually converts to dienolone. So in effrct, after conversions are over, it works out to be dienolone jn the bloodstream. While his statement could have been more accurate per say, I didnt think it was incorrect. But it wasnt ur comment that pushed me to comment further on the topic. It was the next guys comment after that. At any rate, it really doesnt matter anymore. Seems the thread has morphed into another bad communication effort trying to be reconciled.
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

damn jbry u just killed that ****
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    that was fun. free entertainment. can you dig it?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.19%

i feel kinda guilty...but also kinda happy
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b

im not concerned with the diet/training stuff, there are a number of guys on here who know how to put out good advice on that, so i dont have to even think about it.

but androgenic/anabolic steroid advice is a different story. in this catagory, the people who really know something are slim pickens. I dont rip into someone that much, or even post on peoples stuff, unless I see that person needing more than what those such as beast, etc can show.

back to the real injectable stuff.

so you are saying that a person is better off (as in safer?) injecting dianabol, than using a pro hormone to boldenone?
    Why would anyone be injecting dianabol? They wouldn't. Unless you are implying injecting equipoise aka boldenone. Subject A will inject IM straight actual boldenone aka EQ. Subj B takes the ph precursor to boldenone orally has it filter through the body's organs, hit the blood stream and then reach its intended destination.

You can throw as much jargon and chart of molecules altered at whatever atom--I can do that to go on and copy and paste it like an expert like you. But you're right I'm wrong. I was wrong I take back everything I said. Go with Superdrol OP. this guys is the authority he knows his ****. I was wrong. Argument over I'm wrong
  18. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

Dbol also comes in injection form although its rare.
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

reforbit B is injectable dianabol and IS used and isnt EQ, wrong again.
    Why would anyone be injecting dianabol? They wouldn't. Unless you are implying injecting equipoise aka boldenone. Subject A will inject IM straight actual boldenone aka EQ. Subj B takes the ph precursor to boldenone orally has it filter through the body's organs, hit the blood stream and then reach its intended destination.

You can throw as much jargon and chart of molecules altered at whatever atom--I can do that to go on and copy and paste it like an expert like you. But you're right I'm wrong. I was wrong I take back everything I said. Go with Superdrol OP. this guys is the authority he knows his ****. I was wrong. Argument over I'm wrong
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

If I was new to the supplement & roid scene, I wouldn't know what the hell to try & whom to listen to. A word of advice if you want to know more about steriods & are new to it: go buy Phillps Anabolic Reference Guide on ebay. Its worth the money you'll fork out. Quit reading threads & the bickering & nonsense; the book is a great foundation for understanding this stuff. I still have mine, 5th or 6th addition.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

Its REFORVIT, not "reforbit". And don't you kids forget, you can take orally, too.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

dont buy that ebay crap.

if you are going to get a book to learn about androgenic/anabolic steroids

either

william llewellyns anabolics 10th edition

or

seth roberts anabolic pharmacology

really should get both, and once you do, you can then down load yourself a copy of Julius A. Vida - Androgens and Anabolic Agents
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Not wrong husked--I thought he meant cookin tabs up like a crack head. Never heard of revorvitt or whatever
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%

Reforvit-b hmm that's a new one. Says the shots hurt like bitch.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40%

It's out of print. If you can find his book elsewhere, fine. But it sounds like you're not a fan of the book anyway. And the Reforvit -B shots don't hurt when you take it orally. But I'm sure all the experts on here already knew that.
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%

you also have injectable winstrol.

injecting methylated steroids is a little different than taking them orally. if you search my old post, you will find out how, as i've talked about it in the past.

and im not an expert, the experts on the subject of aas and such are people like william lewellyn, patrick arnold, seth roberts, dr dana houser, etc

me, i just happen to be a guy who has learned alot, and continues to learn from the experts, which i am far from.

confident? yes. expert? no.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Name:  reforvit-b.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  9.4 KB
  28. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

That is the 2nd time I used that pic in about 2 weeks time....knew it would come in handy LMFAO
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.51%

PH'S ARE NOT STEROIDS- they are pro-hormones other wise they'd be called Anabolic STEROIDS. And yes they were hell on ppls systems.
    yes dumbass anything that makes u grow that fast is a steriod, thats why alot of ph's get banned as a steriod
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.5%
  31. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya i mispelled it obviously u can take it orally too in 17aa.
    Quote Originally Posted by discobiskit View Post
    Its REFORVIT, not "reforbit". And don't you kids forget, you can take orally, too.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I'd say the majority take it orally.....but a few of the guys said a few weeks back on here that it worked great IM....but yeah, in the past? I've always heard people take it orally.
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

did u say reforvit b shots dont hurt when u take it orally? Obviously not because YOUR NOT TAKING A SHOT why would u say that? Stop being sarcastic towards the MORE educated members here, ive learned A LOT FROM JBRY AND others so stop talking ****. They are great to have around cause the can answer **** that normally educated people like me or u cant.
    Quote Originally Posted by discobiskit View Post
    It's out of print. If you can find his book elsewhere, fine. But it sounds like you're not a fan of the book anyway. And the Reforvit -B shots don't hurt when you take it orally. But I'm sure all the experts on here already knew that.
  34. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

Back to main topic...what are the current ph options out there anyways? I know of Primordial Performance stuff, and Epi and H-drol seem to never go away, but what else? Just wondering. I'm not too interested but I don't mind bridging with ph's tho since sometimes they help give a small kick.

Besides, the topic was for legal ph's..or lets just say legal OTC anabolics.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mechabol and ultradrol ive heard r good.
    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Back to main topic...what are the current ph options out there anyways? I know of Primordial Performance stuff, and Epi and H-drol seem to never go away, but what else? Just wondering. I'm not too interested but I don't mind bridging with ph's tho since sometimes they help give a small kick.

36. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.41%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

I enjoyed my ride throughout boladrol
  37. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89 View Post
    mechabol and ultradrol ive heard r good.
    Now that I think about it, I might try Ultradrol as a kickstart for my next cycle in the summer. I forgot all about that one actually but I too read some decent things on it. I have tried that company's Trenazone which I thought worked pretty well. Their product packaging was impressive to me.

On a side note, I have access to the original Trenadrol from Kilosports so I might go with that instead. We'll see
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

reforvit-b was a widely used injectable form of dianabol god yo uare f/ucking stupid

39. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

just admit you are an idiot and have no idea what the difference between prohormones, methylated steroids, and unmethylated steroids, or anything that has to do with aas.
    Reforvit-b hmm that's a new one. Says the shots hurt like bitch.
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

trenadrol is that estra 4 9?
    Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    Now that I think about it, I might try Ultradrol as a kickstart for my next cycle in the summer. I forgot all about that one actually but I too read some decent things on it. I have tried that company's Trenazone which I thought worked pretty well. Their product packaging was impressive to me.

On a side note, I have access to the original Trenadrol from Kilosports so I might go with that instead. We'll see

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
  2. What Is The Best Legal Ph??
    By fisher300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 02:53 PM
  3. steroid bulking vs regular bulking
    By bbkhan87 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2008, 05:27 PM
  4. Replies: 5